Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. (1615 Views)

Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) / DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido / Blunder Of The Month By Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Honestly, wizkid is the one beefing davido.
Wizkid doesn’t seem to want to have anything to want to ever do with Davido again and he seems pretty serious about it. Despite Davido congratulating Wizkid on the release of his second album which was supposed to spell down their alleged beef and open way for a possible future collaboration between two of Nigeria’s biggest artists… Wizkid has stood his ground and revealed that there will be nothing like that.
Wizkid who spoke with TheNET on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, was asked about a possible collaboration with Davido and he didn’t say more than replying tersely: ‘There is nothing like that.’
While a lot of fans pray that these two would let go of their feud and make good music together, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening anytime soon.
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by dapsoneh: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Ko kan aye
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
dapsoneh:
Ko kan aye
na wao
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Afrok(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Did op just say good music together? Well I'll love that if that'll happen, but for now ko kan awon ara orun undecided
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
Did op just say good music together? Well I'll love that if that'll happen, but for now ko kan awon ara orun undecided
so u mean dey re singing rubbish? 'u deserve a cane on ur yanch.
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by tope3x(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
I no say this one go make front page...
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by pembisco(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
op did you just say "nigeria's two biggest artists" ? please stop embarrassing naija as a nation
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Afrok(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
messpero90:
so u mean dey re singing rubbish? 'u deserve a cane on ur yanch.
boss don't misunderstand me nah, I said I'll love their collaboration that's if it happens coz op said Wizkid debunked the possibility of it happening wink

Nah U be d op sef tongue
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
boss don't misunderstand me nah, I said I'll love their collaboration that's if it happens coz op said Wizkid debunked the possibility of it happening wink

Nah U be d op sef tongue
nothing concerm me o, wetin i know b say get ready 4 ur flog.
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Afrok(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
messpero90:
nothing concerm me o, wetin i know b say get ready 4 ur flog.
ok sir... He puts notes with hard covers inside his boxers, wears a jean trouser and lies flats on the bench for his flogging undecided
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
ok sir... He puts notes with hard covers inside his boxers, wears a jean trouser and lies flats on the bench for his flogging undecided
i caught u. Take off d jean nd d notes, infact go naked then take out a hot spoke 4rm d fire nd heat ur yanch 2 register my signature.
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Afrok(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
messpero90:
i caught u. Take off d jean nd d notes, infact go naked then take out a hot spoke 4rm d fire nd heat ur yanch 2 register my signature.
hehe... This one hot pass the collabo cry
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Even the word impossible has no venom anymore.

Everything is possible.

Ask wizkid the same question early tomorrow's morning (when his brain is free from weed) and you will definitely get a different but reasonable answer..

*Goodnight*

2 Likes

Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by englishmart(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
messpero90:
Honestly, wizkid is the one beefing davido.
Wizkid doesn’t seem to want to have anything to want to ever do with Davido again and he seems pretty serious about it. Despite Davido congratulating Wizkid on the release of his second album which was supposed to spell down their alleged beef and open way for a possible future collaboration between two of Nigeria’s biggest artists… Wizkid has stood his ground and revealed that there will be nothing like that.
Wizkid who spoke with TheNET on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, was asked about a possible collaboration with Davido and he didn’t say more than replying tersely: ‘There is nothing like that.’
While a lot of fans pray that these two would let go of their feud and make good music together, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening anytime soon.
I don't believe any story without a source.
Even if it's a picture of kanu nwankwo in Spain, I need a source to confirm everything

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
I don't believe any story without a source.
Even if it's a picture of kanu nwankwo in Spain, I need a source to confirm everything

Thanks
doubting thomas
Re: Shocking. "Collaboration With Davido Impossible. "By Wizkid. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afrok:
hehe... This one hot pass the collabo cry
thanks 4 d compliment. Ha ha ha

(1) (Reply)

More Pics From Chika Ike $24k Luxury Yacht / North West And Blue Ivy's Adorable Halloween Costumes / Elvis Chuks Shares Some Dirty Behind The Scene Photos From His New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.