Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) (14654 Views)

Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid / Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by yusaze2007: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Davido is one of the most consistent Nigerian artistes today and he continues to work hard to stay at the top. The singer took to his Instagram page to announce his collaboration with American rapper, Young Thug.

He shared a video of him having a video chat with Young Thug, checkout the clip below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCNwqZfKUDc/?taken-by=davidoofficial

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by yusaze2007: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2016
cool cool cool

SEE PHOTO OF DAVIDO & RAPPER YOUNG THUG FLEXING WITH BIKINI GALS AT THE BEACH @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/davido-announces-collaboration-with-us-rapper-young-thug.html

Enjoyment galore....
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by kniru: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2016
nice!!!
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2016
AFTER YOUR COLABO COMMAN ANNOUNCE THE AMOUNT PAID ... OKAY?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by ajokebelle(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2016
How much will he pay for this one now? after boasting of paying #80million for meekmill.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2016
dt my niqqa

see this::::: Hilarious !!! Father ‘sells’ son for
N250,000 http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/hilarious-father-sells-son-for-n250000.html?m=0
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by naijaboiy: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Instead of you to give us drake,you are giving us young thug. angry

What nonsense! undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MeloGistDotCom: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
when i watch the video sef i just they hear thrash cheesy cheesy hope the song go make sense sha then after make he come tell us say he pay young thug 200million grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by showblack(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2016
When you have the money.. you can do whatever you want
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Like it's gonna blow n naija?...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Dahveydson(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2016
How much did he pay for it this time?
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Adonis3: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
me I don't know the kind of song he wants to sing with young thug wey wan make sense

#Adonis3HasSopken

11 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
HMMM i like the way he is going international, team davido and team wizkid and team dbanj 4 representing us internationally.

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Nawa oo.. Dat mad guy... American Terry G

2 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by toboreSPECs: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Davido go just dey use up coming U. S rappers take dey form boss

6 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2016
OBO balling harder!

Meanwhile I decided to do this to a young boy living in a remote village, I just give him a mobile with lots of beautiful Girls mobile number
Then Locked him in a place with "No NETWORK coverage ..

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by dapsoneh: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by seankay(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
I dont think there has been any Nigerian/American collabo that has really being a hit. Their Collabos often sound disparated

5 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Smellingmouth: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Davido and all dese C- list rappers undecided
What happened to Kendrick_Lamar, Joe Cole, or probably Cassper Nyovest??

12 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Burnnotice(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Seriously... Young thug!?? Davido c' Mon nigg- you can do better than this l thugo thugo you don't want no trouble trouble.... u digg?? that guy wack man!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by hezy4real01(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one we are expecting a good jam!
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
seankay:
I dont think there has been any Nigerian/American collabo that has really being a hit. Their Collabos often sound disparated
what of endowed? dbanj and snoop dogg

8 Likes

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
bjhaid:
...... Bro ur head dy dia .... endowed is my best Nigerian-foreign Kolabo of all time ......apart from DT d rest are wack!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by ichommy(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
OBO Baddest grin
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by hakinze00(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2016
That song go too get gragra,even americans hip hop artists are also noise makers nowadays
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by whizcartel(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2016
just watched the video.... Davido sounds like thugs b!tch. You knw thug is a batty boy.. Asking davido when is he coming.lol. davido run for your life!!!!
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by seankay(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2016
bjhaid:
Endowed is one of the few hits but it didn't really hit the international scene.Only popular among Nigerians
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by moremuch1(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Why e b say na only c list American artists, davido dey c feature sef.. e no c Drake or lamar..
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
AFTER YOUR COLABO COMMAN ANNOUNCE THE AMOUNT PAID ...
OKAY?

^^^^gold digggger. You will NEVER find man on nairaland with this kinda atiituudes!.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.