Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone (7765 Views)

Top 10 Websites To Watch Live Football Matches on PC / Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by oluwapoju(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
For the benefits of those who will love to stream live matches directly from their mobile device, anywhere and anytime, with less data charge, instead of going to a football house to watch you can easily do this from the comfort of your device without any network interruption.

Hmm mm... I can see the way football fans are already glued to their Android device; well, let' begin...

First of All, for Android Users
==>Download this application to your Android device http://www.datafilehost.com/d/36669a5b
==>Run and install it on your device and then follow the prompt
==>Or you can visit this site for more updated streaming http://livetvapp.tv/
Or
Go to Playstore and download WatchLiveFootballStream

==>Install it on your device and make sure your device is set to 3G so that their won’t be any interruption at all. One thing I love about this particular Football app is that it doesn’t consume data and its compatible with all Android OS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by leo1234(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by troy20(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
what would be the likely data charge for a full 90 mins match?
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by Baddestguyp(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
op, thanks, pls what's d Mb consumption on android for full match
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by oluwapoju(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, thanks, pls what's d Mb consumption on android for full match
I think around 90
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by Baddestguyp(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
oluwapoju:
I think around 90
its more, I just tried it for 5 mins in d mancity match, I lost 15mb, but thanks anyway, I know d plan to use
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by chidaike(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
God bless you brother @Op
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by okazuu(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
its more, I just tried it for 5 mins in d mancity match, I lost 15mb, but thanks anyway, I know d plan to use
which plan do u want to use

1 Like

Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by Greyworld: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
okazuu:

I swear yu dey beg 4 sch, I go tel yur mom
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by Baddestguyp(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
okazuu:
etisalat payG
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by oluwapoju(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Good luck
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by swaggzo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice app i must say.
Better sport channels compared to syblaTV.
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by swaggzo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
So we can't get supersport and trace TV on our smartphones unless we have a pocket dstv or yamgoTV?
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by oluwapoju(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
swaggzo:
So we can't get supersport and trace TV on our smartphones unless we have a pocket dstv or yamgoTV?
yap
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by bennieman: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
swaggzo:

I watch supersport on my android phone. Just that you must create a profile on supersport.com and link your profile to an active smartcard which is on the premium plan. You then have a 24/7 access to SS3, SS4 and SS Blitz. You also get access to any live event on any SS channel.

And I know its not available for all...just to let you know its possible.

See screen shot below.

Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by johnsonsegxy: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
oluwapoju:

For the benefits of those who will love to stream live matches directly from their mobile device, anywhere and anytime, with less data charge, instead of going to a football house to watch you can easily do this from the comfort of your device without any network interruption.

Hmm mm... I can see the way football fans are already glued to their Android device; well, let' begin...

First of All, for Android Users
==>Download this application to your Android device http://www.datafilehost.com/d/36669a5b
==>Run and install it on your device and then follow the prompt
==>Or you can visit this site for more updated streaming http://livetvapp.tv/
Or
Go to Playstore and download WatchLiveFootballStream

==>Install it on your device and make sure your device is set to 3G so that their won’t be any interruption at all. One thing I love about this particular Football app is that it doesn’t consume data and its compatible with all Android OS.

The UK TV NOW app is not working again... I guess their server is down.
Re: How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
Please how can i watch it on iphone or laptop?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Town / Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.