Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (62871 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Deepfreezer(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
have fun beautiful woman.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

You cannot bear my name and f**k another man and expect me not to give you a raw deal.

After that you can move out and claim domestic violence.

Durrrr undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

This ur bad mouth go kill u one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @tekwu tekwu cheesy cheesy
Honestly, the guy mouth bad smiley
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Misogynist2014(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
Responsible girls don't expose their bodies in the name of being sexy.

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?
The guy wants us to open his shi.tty website. I am wiser than that. cheesy
Women and slutty clothes are two jolly friends. sad
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
manny4life:

Bros, there are many things you can see but you can't touch; it doesn't mean they are all bad. Whoever wants to rock it, so be it.
I wish she was in San Diego
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1960061/making-it-offence-insult-government

Edit: Thread has been locked, soon to be deleted.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Misogynist2014(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nlmadfreak:
I am very sure.. There is a new supermod on nairaland from the celebrities section.. There are too much celebrities post on the frontpage thesedays....
Abi o! The tin tire me, no be small. angry Nairaland don dey use style tire me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by akposking(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is true seun is sleeping with tonto dikeh and linda ikeji. I saw them making love in party, so i formated their brain.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Can't blame her..

She knew that so many close minded judgemental Niggas would jump at her if she wore just her 2-piece bikini..
Whats the point wearing a bikini with a veil.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by aviazuva: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hotel boredom? I hear
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by MadCow1: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Whats the point wearing a bikini with a veil.

I share you sentiments hommie.. (assuming we are on the same page)..

It irks me when I see Nigerians wearing Bikinis and trunks and covering them with a scarf or whatever this thing Chika used is called..

She was on a yatch, its okay to show off that skin.. The darn covering ruined an otherwise beautiful picture..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Bigsteveg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
soldierdollar:
This app makes sense but airtel de Bleep me up grin
Abeg help me to download this nairaland app, gimme the link abeg.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

I share you sentiments hommie.. (assuming we are on the same page)..

It irks me when I see Nigerians wearing Bikinis and trunks and covering them with a scarf or whatever this thing Chika used is called..

She was on a yatch, its okay to show off that skin.. The darn covering ruined an otherwise beautiful picture..
Telling you brov, We need these bikini pictures to keep our e/r/e/ctions on, but she ruined it with a cloak.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by greenmouse(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
CONTACT GREENMOUSE TECHNOLOGIES FOR YOUR WEB DESIGN SERVICES.

webmail: info@greenmousetech.com
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by solara: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
Responsible girls don't expose their bodies in the name of being sexy.

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?

After going thru ur pic, I choose to reserve my comment... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Murphybrown1981(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Whaooooooooo ! She's Endowed.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Esmeraldar: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
She is beautiful.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Girl wey i don fvck
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by vacant06(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Life is too short to remove USB safely make she enjoy her life
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lawalemi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Naughty girl
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lathunjimi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
post=27326301:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0p5fODlRWBM/VEZA-9CvClI/AAAAAAADu10/XYfV8eOp3qU/s1600/1.png[/img]

Nollywood actress, who is currently vacationing in Dubai, said she rented a yacht for two days to kill hotel boredom. She wore a sheer cover-up over her bikini.

SEE MORE PHOTOS. ....HERE

& how does this help stop corruption in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by kennedyugo: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
what's up with nairaland these days? only pics of morally incorrect fellows that call themselves celebrities! it's unfortunate!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
She should go and marry asap instead of showing us her flat brèast and wet pant.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by englishmart(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
solara:

After going thru ur pic, I choose to reserve my comment... lipsrsealed undecided
just do.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by vincencior(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]We don see.
Next pls..
Meanwhile guys checkout this story......
http://ynaija.com/naked-boobs-advert-caused-500-car-accidents-one-day/[url]
http://ynaija.com/naked-boobs-advert-caused-500-car-accidents-one-day/[/url]
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by elisa121s(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nah u knw o
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
I heard she rented dat yatch for $24,000 for just 2days. House let's remind ourslves these actresses dont take up to N400,000 per field shot depending on d film producer. D kind of expensive life our actresses are living will make one 2 knw there r magas sponsoring dem. I dunno if it is d expensive life of kim kadarshian, beyounce, etc she is tryin 2 copy but these hollywood celebrities gat investment. What has chika ike invested her money on? What a total shame, disgraceful and wasteful.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Neldrizzy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
With wetinundecided

That your small "ntanta" or "tekwu tekwu"

Commot make I read better comments joorcheesycheesycheesy
Lolll with My caladuma grin... Na My money she take they flex Dubai so grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by expensive007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
last warning cool cool cool

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by 2legit2qwt: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
post=27326301:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0p5fODlRWBM/VEZA-9CvClI/AAAAAAADu10/XYfV8eOp3qU/s1600/1.png[/img]

Nollywood actress, who is currently vacationing in Dubai, said she rented a yacht for two days to kill hotel boredom. She wore a sheer cover-up over her bikini.

SEE MORE PHOTOS. ....HERE
Why? Why hide em hot bod behind tha darn scarf angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
This government sef
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Harkynkunle(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
jomile:
she looks good
U look Good 2....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.