Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport (39326 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Emir Sanusi Pictured With His Beautiful Daughters / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sighted: Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II and HE Kayode Fayemi — at Nmamdi Azikwe International Airport Abuja

While Fayose keep causing Havoc and Damage in Ekiti and on our international reputation, H. E John Fayemi is doing all possible to convince the world that Ekiti is Not what Fayose painted us to be.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by dustydee: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice picture. What has the picture got to do with honour?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by redcliff: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
"@ first poster...ask me o....on an aside, does Sanusi have halitosis, the reason why he covers his mouth with his scarf?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by testarossa: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ojuju calabar . Iyoyo iyoyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by chat2deen(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
redcliff:
"@ first poster...ask me o....on an aside, does Sanusi have halitosis, the reason why he covers his mouth with his scarf?

That's the traditional dress for Emirs!

59 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by denziz: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
redcliff:
I don't know why some people are so insultive and have disregard for other people culture. Were you born yesterday? Your comment shows the kind of up bring you have.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by theSpark(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
I like Fayemi he's a complete gentleman. Unfortunately I believe Nigerian politics in not for gentlemen. I just need a third example.

Edit: The op changed the content of his post after I had commented. The above paragraph is my revised comment.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by teemanbastos(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fayemi is reasonable,mannered,cultured but not really close to d grassroots..
Fayose is otherwise..

36 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by redcliff: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
denziz:
I don't know why some people are so insultive and have disregard for other people culture. Were you born yesterday? Your comment shows the kind of up bring you have.

Mr. If you read my post well, you would know the context i typed it and would not take it this personal..

Bye.
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by chumakk: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Two functional brains but one is retired
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sojiboy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
chumakk:
Two functional brains but one is retired
u sounded so unclear. Are you drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Gbawe: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fayemi losing the election to Fayose may turn out a very good thing for Fayemi. He has now gone on to become one of the influential policy makers of the APC and he will surely get a good federal appointment also. Fayemi is a brilliant man and the APC know this.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Great ...he did a great job with the management of the presidential primaries of APC grin

H.E. J.K Fayemi (PhD War Studies) - proposed to be Minister of Defence shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by chumakk: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
sojiboy:
u sounded so unclear. Are you drunk?
Yes, I'm drunk with water

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by folabayo1(f): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seen...
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by sweatholder(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm I no dey feel the picture ooo

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by iykebesbt1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Even at airport?? Is it a crime to be an Emir? Let them loose that bedspread tied around the Emir's neck...haba!!

Before u quote me,go and price a life jacket you may need to buy one too

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nutase: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Ilekeh(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
I love you Fayemi (Ifa ye mi)........ you'll always be my Governor!

Fayemi we know, Fayemi we trust.

Awon Ekiti ti n se ijekuje ju. Because you no dey do stomach infrastructure, they voted you out.

I remember what you did for my town. I enjoy the roads you've built in Ekiti. I enjoy the bridge you were in the process of completing. I also enjoy what you did to our dam.

Although I do not agree with your million naira bed, your good outweighed your bad.

I love you, my future governor grin kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Dee60: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ekiti's loss may turn around to be Nigeria's gain.

I hope the man has learnt his lessons.

Be prudent with spending and lend your ears to the people!

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by finestiyke(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
The Emir has always been an APC member

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by emeka2847: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
OP, you put HE for ex gov you no put HRH for sitting Emir. Though, the picture go still pain TANoids. That I know. grin grin grin
sojiboy:
Sighted: Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II and HE Kayode Fayemi — at Nmamdi Azikwe International Airport Abuja

While Fayose keep causing Havoc and Damage in Ekiti and on our international reputation, H. E John Fayemi is doing all possible to convince the world that Ekiti is Not what Fayose painted us to be.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by MarieSucre(f): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think I'm gonna like it here

yes! yes!

I think I'm gonna like it here.

---Annie 2014
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC THE PARTY FOR TRADITIONAL RULERS
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sanusi moves around like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by favourelisha(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mumu people
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emir of APC

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by tomakint: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is ludicrous grin grin virtually anything APC now is venerated as if Sanusi and Fayemi are reformers of high repute cheesy grin orisirisi.....wetin pesin no go see for Nairaland with these APC guys? The same Sanusi wey see one phantom $48 billion wey miss, now feeling like one 'Statesman' according to APC clowns.....I still dey laff.....May 29 come quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by appini: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by Ferdinandu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
So Anywhere where this Abok1 goes now, he will dress like Masquerade. This is suffering in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport by 0b1nna: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
massivetee2031:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://tulztuto450..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

Do you want to become a professional street fighter and an MMA (mixed martial arts) champ in just two weeks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG / Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.