Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Agreement On Cease Fire :where Are The Chibok Girls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Agreement On Cease Fire :where Are The Chibok Girls? (445 Views)

Read The Agreement Between Imo State Government & Labor / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agreement On Cease Fire :where Are The Chibok Girls? by Sennard(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
When i saw the news on the FG and bokoharam cease fire agreement,i was glad and i said in my heart ''at last those poor girls will go to their homes''.

Days have gone,nothing has been heard/said on them.different thought will be going in the mind of those that are concerned.has the agreement collapsed or the FG just decided to give us the usual.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Really Embarrassing - Hackers Got Their Way Into House Of Reps.website / APC Presidential Aspirants Better Than Jonathan – Kwankwanso / Leave Akpabio Alone, Government Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.