Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (60203 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by kay29000(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Money good o! Okocha is really looking good.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by ElFenomeno1: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Elusive9:
They are good to go!! kiss

Good to go to where?!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by ElFenomeno1: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
mamagee3:
[size=18pt]She looks beautiful as ever!!![/size]

Who authorised you to post in pink?!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by itstpia1: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
okocha's wife is making everybody else look ugly o!!!!!

i cant even focus on all these other celebrity pictures now, they just dont look fine.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by abagnalie: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
buskeh:
hey! Must u answer every question?? #talkative
how does it affect u
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by abagnalie: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
morbid:
Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails. Chai!!!.
bro go and make money and u will have the woman u so desire
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by aviazuva: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:
WTF is he staring at undecided

He is staring at his field of play
His afrodisiac
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by preselect(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
annita19:

sweet girl cheesy
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by annita19(f): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
preselect:

sweet girl cheesy

Did you kiss or lick your computer or whatever gadget you're surfing with? cheesy
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by buskeh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
abagnalie:
how does it affect u
owk!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by preselect(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2014
annita19:

Did you kiss or lick your computer or whatever gadget you're surfing with? cheesy

you bet kiss . . . . . .

so whats the number
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by deife(m): 4:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Wow!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by yemyemis(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
valmunich:
WTF is he staring at undecided
booby
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by titoyota: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2014
apologies for derailing this thread

CAVEAT EMPTOR/WARNING: SCAM ALERT

I'd just like to let everyone know of the existence of a scammer who goes by the name of

FRANK UYIME.

The guy goes by the nairaland username 7point.
He has a site called binaryb2b.com and binaryb2b.com/join.htm

He claims to run a mentorship program in which he'll teach you price action and how you can use that to profitably trade binary options.
Everyone is advised to beware of this guy. He's a scam artist. Once you make payment, he proceeds to ignore you through all his known contact media.

These are his details:
Bank details: First bank
Bank name: ESSIEN-UBO UNYIME FRANCIS
Nairaland username: 7point
Nairaland profile page: nairaland.com/7point (on it, there's a link to his website)
Emails: notify@binaryb2b.com (doesn't work)
francisuyime@yahoo.com,francisuyime@gmail.com, francisuyime1@gmail.com
BBM PIN: 7FE36AE1

It is true price action is the way to go in binary trading but like always scammers exist. I fell for this scammer. he runs a fairly elaborate setup. going having a squeeze page, sending you autoresponder emails and a professionally written sales page. Everyone should please beware of this guy.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.

i paid for his product on Saturday(25th October) via internet banking. his last communication with me was on the same Saturday several hours later apologizing for the delay, claiming he's been busy.

since then he's gone dark. bbm pings are not replied, emails are not replied, phone has been switched of till this morning and he refused to pick up. they're now switched off again. meanwhile according to nairaland stats he still visits. at least he was there as at 8.34amthis morning.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by jboi81(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Did you go to school at all Yea,in your house

Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event / Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS]