Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured (800 Views)

Loic Remy Refused Number-9 Shirt. / Loic Remy Signs For Chelsea / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chelsea striker Loic Remy has hobbled off injured after opening the scoring in the Blues' Champions League group game against Maribor, making him a doubt for the weekend game against Manchester United.

The Frenchman started well in the clash with the Slovenian champions and gave the home side the lead in the 13th minute with a precise driven effort from the edge of the penalty area.

Yet he was substituted just two minutes later, having appeared to hurt his groin in the process of shooting.

The injury means that Remy could join Diego Costa on the sidelines, with the Spain international also a doubt for the trip to Old Trafford with a hamstring injury.

Should both players miss out, club legend Didier Drogba could be given the nod to lead the line against Louis van Gaal's men, as Chelsea look to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League table.

Re: Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured by jumper524(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
na just 6 zero d match end
Re: Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured by Pes13: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
I prefer mourinho 2 strike shurrle instead of Drogba. Drogba is a finished product in football. He as nothing more 2 offer, I see no reason Y mourinho signed him in d 1st place wen he knows quite alright Diego costa 2 injury prune.
Re: Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is better for you to start using 9japredict.com ....

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Am having a match prediction which is 10odds above for tomorrow 22-oct-2014... I will first give you the match and you can pay me after you have won.... To get the match, join me on whatsapp with :: 08104954238
Re: Chelsea Striker Loic Remy Injured by superstar3: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2014
At chelsea fc, any player can score. Even the defender can do the job.

(1) (Reply)

Realmadrid VS Barcelona. 5PM Today. / Manchester United's Injury List / Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.