Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso (3253 Views)

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / National Conference, Waste Of Time And Resources, Says Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Getting paid to post shiit is not a job, only with a mindset like yours would it be considered gainful employment.
Brilliant boy! Were you standing in front of the mirror when you wrote this?
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Exercise in futility replying you, come back when you grow a brain, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Exercise in futility replying you, come back when you grow a brain, have a nice day.

I don spoil him today pay! Choi!
e pain am wellu wellu grin
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by UkwuNnu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
A7:
Why y'all bums all crazy on rushing to create redundant threads about GmB lately? That's stupi.d you know.

What makes it even more stupid is the dullard that started this thread have no idea on what he just pasted, even though the message was written in simple english he still can't comprehend kwankwaso's statement.

Funny you. It is very acceptable to open a thread about GEJ and the PDP but once its about the manipulations going on in APC it gets to your silly nerves. GMB just declared for presidency, he should get ready for more scrutiny. He should get a lil dose of what GEJ has been getting, that should be fair.

Then on the issue at hand, Kwankwaso is a very stubborn man that can't be rode like other sheep at the APC, if Shekarau could stand up to GMB and make him abandon ANPP to form CPC, Kwankwaso would give him more heat. Don't underate Kano politicians.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Wicked grin
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by sleekpro(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
EMANY01:

Actually i believe the Buhari can well afford to buy it.All those stories of him being dirt poor are just that: Stories.

So tell me! Who is fooling who?
So the loan he said he collected is not true, according to you,
Then he must. Be a fruad, and a big lier.
And for that alone, we can not entrust our hard earn nigeria to a cheap lier like that old general.

Guy na woa for u oo, see as u d shot your self for leg!

#GEJalltheway

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by drnoel: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

There's fire on the mountain run run run!!!

Peeeezzzz!!!! (Pours water on comment). Ok there's no more fire. U can calm down now.
Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by EMANY01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
sleekpro:

So tell me! Who is fooling who?
So the loan he said he collected is not true, according to you,
Then he must. Be a fruad, and a big lier.
And for that alone, we can not entrust our hard earn nigeria to a cheap lier like that old general.

Guy na woa for u oo, see as u d shot your self for leg!

#GEJalltheway

My Guy this is what I meant by that post,I expanded on my statement in a different post on another thread.

My friend,clearly you have bought the lie like every one else,BUHARI did not I repeat did not borrow a kobo from ANYONE,ANYWHERE.
All this talk about loans from the bank and what not is consistent with the makings of a legend or you might say cover.
Dropping 28 million Naira cool as you please would have burst the FABLE his worshippers have spun over and over again so the spin story of some PHANTOM LOAN.
If he is pressed the name of the bank and the branch will never come out because, NO SUCH TRANSACTION HAPPENED.
He has got capacity,
He has got capital and
He has got assets
Do not be fooled.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

You came across like you haven't.
that's because eating has never being a big deal..
Unlike to you who find it a luxury and it tends to change ur actions grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Formally Declares For Kaduna Governorship, Recieves Buhari's Blessing / Why Nigerians Should Not Vote For Buhari - By FEMI FANI-KAYODE / Caption this policeman pic; What Do u Think Was Going On In His Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.