Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari Cabinet In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cabinet In 1984 (1916 Views)

I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014

Just come across this on FB via DELE MOMODU WALL, and thot of sharing it here

Buhari cabinet in 1984
comprises both military and civilian
both Muslim and xtain
Northerner and Southerner

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
The key positions he gave to muslims... but that's none of my biz!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
onuwaje:

My broda is defence not key, is finance not key, is justice not key, is health not key, is work not key,

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by magnetik(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
I think this was a fair representation on religion and ethnic basis.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
jcflex:

My broda is defence not key, is finance not key, is justice not key, is health not key, is work not key,
ogbeni face front!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
onuwaje:
This is a dumb post. Defense, finance and even information were given to Christians. Wow! I am actually shocked at your response.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Idrismusty97:
This is a dumb post. Defense, finance and even information was given to Christians. Wow! I am actually shocked at your response.
thanks Mr deaf post...
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
magnetik:
I think this was a fair representation on religion and ethnic basis.
Exactly! It was shared equally.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
i cnt but laugh at you,
if today we are all shouting abt our security, rule of law, infrastructure and you telling me they are not key. anyway that base on your own thinking.

onuwaje:
ogbeni face front!

my broda, help me tell him ooooooooooooo

Idrismusty97:
This is a dumb post. Defense, finance and even information was given to Christians. Wow! I am actually shocked at your response.
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
jcflex:
i cnt but laugh at you,
if today we are all shouting abt our security, rule of law, infrastructure and you telling me they are not key. anyway that base on your own thinking.

my broda, help me tell him ooooooooooooo

make una just deyy swallow panaddol for my headache
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by Egomah(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
We are all Nigerians, he should go and relax, let a younger, youthful person contest instead. Tired of seeing okd faces. Or are they saying we younger generation are all currupt? I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
sir, you need to go to bed now, your brain need rest since morning, so that it can boot very well by tomorrow morning, then you can comeback and contribute to the post

onuwaje:
make una just deyy swallow panaddol for my headache
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
jcflex:
sir, you need to go to bed now, your brain rest since morning, so that it can boot very well by tomorrow morning, then you can comeback and contribute to the post

Thanks for ur advice... just that I don't like the idea of past leaders who have failed coming to rule again...
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by madamoringo(f): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Egomah:
We are all Nigerians, he should go and relax, let a younger, youthful person contest instead. Tired of seeing okd faces. Or are they saying we younger generation are all currupt? I dont think so

There is no younger generation given that they've sold out their destinies and ruined it with TAN! If there is a younger person that is not a TANOid, go and but nomination form and show us you have the followership to win. If you do not, then sit your as.s down and let people who have not been defecting since they lost an election, gone to join government of national unity, have not been speaking from all compass points of their mouths like Ribadu, all ibo politicians, Ikimi, FFK, Okugbe, etc. Buhari has refused to go and join anyone to steal and share Nigeria's money and that alone is a virtue 99% of every other politician lacks in Nigeria! He was oil minister, PTDF chairman, etc; yet refused to allocate himself an oil block? If corruption is not stopped immediately in Nigeria, the country is headed for major disaster soon!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Egomah:

bros i totally agree with you on this, but on the other hand, let look at it this way, our Councillor are mostly youth, LG chairman are mostly youth, house of assembly members are mostly you, what meaning /positive thing have they contribute to our society. those that piss me off the most are the house of assembly member, they have no direction at all, with money you can change their direction to anywhere you like just like taxi cab in abeokuta, some of our Govs are still youth as well, wat can we talk of person like fayose, our Councillors, chairmen, HOA member are jst DEMO. All this pple did not give we the youth voice to be able to challenged this old recycling leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by seankay(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2014
After going through this list and for the fact that am sure he's gon tackle corruption which is our major problem in this country,I think imma vote for the Fulani man
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by agabusta: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2014
onuwaje:

They must have something to say. No matter how absurd and unreasonable.
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by onuwaje(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2014
agabusta:

They must have something to say. No matter how absurd and unreasonable.
Lol I did it on purpose
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by adioolayi(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2014
I know in my heart of heart ...I have just one vote.....If Buhari will cleanse this Nation from corruption and APC or any other political party fields him...He has my ONE VOTE....am less concern about our religion differences.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by jcflex(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
hummmmmmmmmmmmm,
thanks for this breakdown
Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by omoalaro: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=AIRDIG post=27350623][/quote]

God will bless you beyond your imagination for this analysis. The saTANists will soon run out of lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by bombay: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is clueless and dull a no brainer do not vote a fanatic into power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabinet In 1984 by mrborntodoit: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Only 2 Igbo men? Lol!!

Anyways, during those days,jihad wasnt in vogue .

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Ogugua Urges Ekweremadu To Drop His Senatorial Ambition / Shekarau Asks Nigerians To Dump PDP In 2015 / Gej Vs Gmb Campaign Rally Pictures (anambra And Imo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.