Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo (453 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Gratitude Challenge / Are Grateful Enough? Count Your Blessings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo by nomabeeee(f): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2014
smiley God has indeed been faithful to us one way or the other.a thankful man will always have his tank full.what re u greatful to God about?share with us..your words of gratitude can go a long way to encourage someone or to change someones life..please this is no joke..I will start with mine and then it goes on and on. . With a heart of gratitude ,I thank u lord for my life.for the gift of a wonderful family.thank u for every single organ in my body cos they hv been functioning perfectly.thank u for the times I'v been called to teach and learn cos they all joined together to mould me into a bera woman..thank u lord for divine 'destiny friends.. God bless u as u share urs..thanks
Re: Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo by eightsin(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo by Kemmy210(f): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice topic,@OP. It's a good thing 2appreciate God always 4His mercy endureth forever,for guiding our going out&coming in,for His provision in one way or d oda,for favour he endowed us with.I THANK U JESUS,for d gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Day!!!pls Share Those Experiences/things You Are Grateful To God Abo by OliviaThomas: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
I try to be more grateful for everything. Now I am going through the advice of friends I read about 30-day gratietude challenge to be more grateful for simple things, to my friends and even strangers. I'm only on the floor, but I feel easier and more freer and this is a good experience for me

(1) (Reply)

God Is Waiting To Bless You / Why Your Offertory Shouldnt Be Less Than #1000 / Happy Reformation Day, All! This Is A Lesser-known Holiday Celebrated Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.