Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Gratitude Challenge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Challenge (12304 Views)

The Weah96 Challenge. / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
So I started this yesterday and i intend to do it for a whole week. Sometimes we are too busy we have no time to appreciate the goodness of God in our lives.No matter how little you think it is,it is important and being grateful is a virtue we should cultivate.
So here if you are nominated,you say what you are grateful for everyday for 5 days and nominate someone each day. smiley smiley

A week long#‎gratitudeChallenge‬.......
Day 1
I am grateful to God for life,for health,for blessing me with a wonderful family and friends.
I am grateful for my joys and sorrows,my strengths and weaknesses,my success and failures...they have made me a better person.
I am grateful for my passions,my interests,my ambitions,my future............

Nomination-MizMyColi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Day 2

today i am grateful to God for 2 of my most favourite things in the world.....FOOD and MUSIC.
I am thankful for the wonderful feeling that comes with eating good food and listening to great music grin grin
Nominations-TiffanyJ Safarigirl

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by symbian03(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
There we go bae.... Today I'm thankful to God that even though the day started horribly, I'm finally on my bed. I thank God that I'm alive and in a healthy condition.

Nomination: uzolexis

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by TiffanyJ(f): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
uzolexis: Day 2

today i am grateful to God for 2 of my most favourite things in the world.....FOOD and MUSIC.
I am thankful for the wonderful feeling that comes with eating good food and listening to great music grin grin
uzolexis, thanks for nominating me.
Well, I thank God for today, i went through some trials and temptations but God helped me pull through and I'm thankful.
I nominate Hassan85 and Flakkydagirl.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
uzolexis: Day 2

today I'm grateful to God for seeing the end of another day smiley
Re: Gratitude Challenge by MizMyColi(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Space booked

This requires I be at my utmost mental wits when contributing.
Brb.

Tag:@Uzolexis
Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi: Space booked
This requires I be at my utmost mental wits when contributing.
Brb.
Tag:@Uzolexis

symbian03: There we go bae.... Today I'm thankful to God that even though the day started horribly, I'm finally on my bed. I thank God that I'm alive and in a healthy condition.

Nomination: uzolexis

I am grateful to God for a very successful surgery on my Dad smiley
Nomination- booscy

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: today I'm grateful to God for seeing the end of another day smiley

Miss Safari smiley nominate someone pls
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Flakkydagirl: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Well, I thank God for today, i went through some trials and temptations but God helped me pull through and I'm thankful.

I'm full of gratitude to God for the gift of life and good health..
I've glad that God restored my health,and i'm free again.
Even when i see so many roadblock before me,i'm counting on you Lord to make them bridges,because i can't wait to get to the other side i have so much dreamed of.

I nominate Onemansquad,D9ty7

Tiffannyj love..thnks for nominating me,i'm happy you did.

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by hassan85(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Daily I come online for great young minds that inspires me and are willing to grow Better by listening to comments and advices what's more than dt? I say Thanks to Almighty for being part of ur daily journey and I remain thankful too. I nominate Queenxstar and Omoshalewa. Tiffanyj You brought me to Nairaland and have always given me reason to stay. it can only get Better by overcoming trials. Thanks for nominating me.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Onemansquad(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl:

Even when i see so many roadblock before me,i'm counting on you Lord to make them bridges,because i can't wait to get to the other side i have so much dreamed of.

Tiffannyj love..thnks for nominating me,i'm happy you did.
tanks aunty flakky for nominating me am gr8ful ma
I give gratitude to God for keeping me from january to this day and enjoying the good things of life,, "He" has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness ...

I nominate temitopedaniel, hameenat94
Re: Gratitude Challenge by TiffanyJ(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life and good health. I thank him for making me stronger and giving me courage.
I nominate Divepen and Seunviju

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2014
hassan85: Daily I come online for great young minds that inspires me and are willing to grow Better by listening to comments and advices what's more than dt? I say Thanks to Almighty for being part of ur daily journey and I remain thankful too. I nominate Queenxstar and Omoshalewa. Tiffanyj You brought me to Nairaland and have always given me reason to stay. it can only get Better by overcoming trials. Thanks for nominating me.

I thank all nairalanders, I thank seun osewa. Thanks to Adesylvia, Trovic and Fantasywrita. They encouraged me to keep moving on and not to lose hope. I'm grateful for the wonderful life God gave me.
I nominate fantasywrita and repteam.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by D9ty7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks to Flakkydagirl for nominating me.
[quote
author=Flakkydagirl]

Even when i see so many roadblock before me,i'm counting on you Lord to
make them bridges,because i can't wait to get to the other side i have
so much dreamed of.

Tiffannyj love..thnks for nominating me,i'm happy you did.[/quote]
I thank God for the gift of life in me seeing a new day, 25/09/2014. A
perfect week it has been since Sunday and by saturday I pray my life
will have reached its utmost perfection.
I nominate; Eniqurl and Vibra.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
D9ty7: Thanks to Flakkydagirl for nominating me.

I thank God for the gift of life in me seeing a new day, 25/09/2014. A
perfect week it has been since Sunday and by saturday I pray my life
will have reached its utmost perfection.
I nominate; Eniqurl and Vibra.
l thank the Lord almighty for his mercies and the gift of Life
Am so much grateful for the nomination boss..I nominate Candy and Gracy295
Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Today i'm especially grateful for NL. I got a reasonable answer for a question that has been bothering me for ages via this wonderful forum. I'm grateful to God for bringing us all together on this forum and for giving Seun Osewa the wisdom to do this. To all those who make positive contributions to NL,i say a big thank you.
Nominations-lynpetra kelvingraphics

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Eniqurl(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
D9ty7, thanks very much for nominating me.

I'm grateful to God for his guidance and protection over me, my family, my E-friends and other people around me.
I'm also grateful to God for guiding everyone of us from d beginning of this year till this very moment.

I nominate SammyHoe and tecno4life.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Onemansquad:
tanks aunty flakky for nominating me am gr8ful ma
I give gratitude to God for keeping me from january to this day and enjoying the good things of life,, "He" has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness ...

I nominate temitopedaniel, hameenat94
Bro! U re d best. Thanks to u.

I extol the name of the lord because the GREATEST SINNER is here, receiving mercy. Not by power nor might, but by his mercies that endures forever. His grace over me, bringing all the things prognosticated to fulfillment, I worship u.

LARRYSUN
WHITEMOSQUITO.

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Vibra: l thank the Lord almighty for his mercies and the gift of Life
Am so much grateful for the nomination boss..I nominate Candy and Gracy295
God bless you for this nomination.

I'm thankful for the gift of life, thankful for God's ever present help in the lives of my loved ones. I appreciate God for the new thing He started in my family and I thank Him because He will not stop till He completes it.

#princessa
Abuklaw
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Abuklaw(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014
candy:

I'm thankful for the gift of life, thankful for God's ever present help in the lives of my loved ones. I appreciate God for the new thing He started in my family and I thank Him because He will not stop till He completes it.

#princessa
Abuklaw
Thanks for nominating me candy (mrs). This mention came at the nick of time. I thank God for lifting me up to another level this morning. I am really grateful for all the people you put in my life, I really appreciate the people I have met in life whom I can say motivate the ill-motivated me.

Alihamdulilah for the gift of life.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Abuklaw(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
candy:

#princessa
Abuklaw
Thanks for nominating me candy (mrs). This mention came at the nick of time. I thank God for lifting me up to another level this morning. I am really grateful for all the people you put in my life, I really appreciate the people I have met in life whom I can say motivate the ill-motivated me.

Alihamdulilah for the gift of life.

#hadizadeezy
Meestique
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Eniqurl: D9ty7, thanks very much for nominating me.

I'm grateful to God for his guidance and protection over me, my family, my E-friends and other people around me.
I'm also grateful to God for guiding everyone of us from d beginning of this year till this very moment.

I nominate SammyHoe and tecno4life.

Thanks so much for nominating me.

Today I am grateful to God for counting me among the living and for helping me in all my life endeavours.
I am also grateful to God for this mention by Eniqurl, remembering me among millions of people on Nairaland.
I am also grateful to God for good health and a clear mind. THANK YOU GOD.

Calling on Tenajtek and Opracus

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by chesterlee(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Today, I am grateful for the special talent the good lord bestowed on me, he helped and nurtured me into becoming a good man with a good heart. He's a faithful God!

I Nominate shayneharvey and missberrypop5
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
chesterlee: Today, I am grateful for the special talent the good lord bestowed on me, he helped and nurtured me into becoming a good man with a good heart. He's a faithful God!

I Nominate shayneharvey and missberrypop5
ok. I got it now. Thanks for Nominating me. I thank God for the gift of life, i thank God for his mercies and goodness. And for my friends and family. May his grace keep us. Amen.

I nominate Priscaoge and Marieolae

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by priscaoge(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: ok. I got it now. Thanks for Nominating me. I thank God for the gift of life, i thank God for his mercies and goodness. And for my friends and family. May his grace keep us. Amen.

I nominate Priscaoge and Mariaolae
Thanks Bae 4 nominating megrin

I thank u Lord 4 allowing me to exist, I thank u 4 having created me out of nothing and for making me a unique being, full of gifts that reflect your image. Thank U Lord 4 my family n friends! Thank U for giving me amazing friends here on NLwink...I am sorry Lord that I have not lived according to your desires but according to my weak sinful
nature. Please help me to know u more n live according to thy will! #Amen!

I nominate kachisbarbie and FrankySnow
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

I thank u Lord 4 allowing me to exist, I thank u 4 having created me out of nothing and for making me a unique being, full of gifts that reflect your image. Thank U Lord 4 my family n friends! Thank U for giving me amazing friends here on NLwink...I am sorry Lord that I have not lived according to your desires but according to my weak sinful

I nominate kachisbarbie and FrankySnow

I just wanna thank God for the gift of life...as long as there is life - every other shall fall into place in due time. TUL

Cc: Crocz
Sammyblaq
Chibwike

P.S : Where is yungchop my guy ?cry
Re: Gratitude Challenge by chibwike(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I just wanna thank God for the gift of life...as long as there is life - every other shall fall into place in due time. TUL

Sammyblaq
Chibwike

Karchisbarbie thanks for nominating me. I wanna give thanks to God for my life as a whole. Tbh it hasn't been quite easy, lost my dad two months ago, and was left and dropped in the middle of ma education, but by his grace am in my 300 level now, and my twin wud be entering his 400 level nxt semester. I cant really explian how we ve been pushing, buh its the awesome grace of God that has beeb seeing us tru. Thats why i'd praise him forevev.

Tag
xtarxhyne
Irishkez

4 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by tenajtek(f): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
SammyHoe:

Thanks so much for nominating me.

Today I am grateful to God for counting me among the living and for helping me in all my life endeavours.
I am also grateful to God for this mention by Eniqurl, remembering me among millions of people on Nairaland.
I am also grateful to God for good health and a clear mind. THANK YOU GOD.

Calling on Tenajtek and Opracus

Thanks for the mention sammyhoe.

Lord I am grateful for your mercies that are new every morning and the constant reminder that everything is working out for my good.

Nominating bukkydan, for writing the story I traced to nairaland, and prettyspicey, for the entertainment.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Crocz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Sammyblaq
Chibwike

Thanks for nominating me @Kachisbarbie cheesy

Always will be grateful to Him, He's shown me favours like no other...all I ever had to do is ask and sometimes I just wish it and then it's done...I donno what I do to deserve so much from Him...my greatest fear is that "I may run out of His lifeline someday" but I hope that day never comes

I've always been blessed by Him in every aspect...why won't I thank HIM?...I must be the most ungrateful soul on earth after satan himself if I don't

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

I nominate FrankySnow
Thank you for the nomination dear.

I want to thank you God unbehalf of my family, friends and I for the gift of life for we do not pay a dine for it. I specially want to thank you for the life of each member of my family, despite all we are still standing strong. I want to thank you for making me who I am and for seeing me to where I am today, even with everything I'm still standing strong. Not everybody will go through what I've been through and still survive which shows you.are with me, I'm not better than anybody yet you have kept me going and you are still keeping me going, I glorify your holy name. I thank you because I know you will still do more in the life of my family, friends and I. I LOVE YOU LORD.

I nominate miztola and kaboninc.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Karchisbarbie thanks for nominating me. I wanna give thanks to God for my life as a whole. Tbh it hasn't been quite easy, lost my dad two months ago, and was left and dropped in the middle of ma education, but by his grace am in my 300 level now, and my twin wud be entering his 400 level nxt semester. I cant really explian how we ve been pushing, buh its the awesome grace of God that has beeb seeing us tru. Thats why i'd praise him forevev.

Tag
xtarxhyne
Irishkez

heya...accept my sympathy sweetie, God is control. If he can fend for the birds of the air-how much more we humans, created in his image.
I love you but God loves you more kiss

Now, come lets do the Michael Jackson #moonwalk ...lol

3 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrankySnow: Thank you for the nomination dear.

I want to thank you God unbehalf of my family, friends and I for the gift of life for we do not pay a dine for it. I specially want to thank you for the life of each member of my family, despite all we are still standing strong. I want to thank you for making me who I am and for seeing me to where I am today, even with everything I'm still standing strong. Not everybody will go through what I've been through and still survive which shows you.are with me, I'm not better than anybody yet you have kept me going and you are still keeping me going, I glorify your holy name. I thank you because I know you will still do more in the life of my family, friends and I. I LOVE YOU LORD.

I nominate miztola and kaboninc.

Thanks Frankysnow

Now this is emotional...

I have every reason to show Gratitude to God but I only do so during prayers (which most times are never initiated by me) and when life seems too difficult for me, doors appear to be shut for eternity and hope becomes too dim. Been through a whole lot and still facing very hard times, but I keep a smiling face, and where I get the strength to forge ahead, the feeling of morning triumphing over the night no matter how dark it is, I just know God is the source.

Sometimes I think about my challenges but sadly, there very many out there who's problems, difficulties, challenges are much more tougher and heavier than mine and the chain goes on and on.

One of my most challenging times was during my last days in school. That I would be in this state, its God's Grace. Am most grateful to Him and even with my stained body, I get to enjoy his Mercy. I just don't want to take this Grace for a ride. And for my family, they come first, and God has kept us together. I love them to bits and am grateful to God for this. Let me stop here.

I'm nominating glowingscenes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chat With A Prophet : / Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared? / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.