Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

A Brotherly Appeal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Brotherly Appeal (691 Views)

An Appeal To Arabic And IRS Teachers In Our Children's Schools / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brotherly Appeal by pmc01(m): 3:51am On Oct 22, 2014
THE INEVITABLE!
InnaliLLahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

After a trying 65 days or so with illness, my cousin (my younger brother) Fayadh bin Ahmad passed away earlier today at the Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Complex, Ile-Ife.

The funeral prayer is at the complex this morning. Please, do us the honor of attending.

JazakumuLLahukhayran.

'...Surely, every soul shall taste death'. Suratul Al Imran.
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by podosci(m): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2014
pmc01:
THE INEVITABLE!
InnaliLLahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

After a trying 65 days or so with illness, my cousin (my younger brother) Fayadh bin Ahmad passed away earlier today at the Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Complex, Ile-Ife.

The funeral prayer is at the complex this morning. Please, do us the honor of attending.

JazakumuLLahukhayran.

'...Surely, every soul shall taste death'. Suratul Al Imran.
May His soul rest in perfect peace (Amen)

1 Like

Re: A Brotherly Appeal by maclatunji: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
podosci:

May His soul rest in perfect peace (Amen)

Ameen.

1 Like

Re: A Brotherly Appeal by pmc01(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran.
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by maryam6(f): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
May Al-jannah be his final abode. Pls take hrt.
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by pmc01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by pmc01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Just like that... My dear Fayadh is gone. Inna liLLahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

Oh Allah grant us the shock absorber to bear his demise and help us to die as Muslims who have totally submitted to your will.

Kudos to all the brothers from MSSN OAU-Ife and our reliable mutual family friend (and now part of our family), Imam AbdRahman for facilitating all the Islamic (absolutely Sunnah-based, bid'ah-free) funeral rites. Appreciation to all friends and well-wishers likewise for their du'a moral support before and after demise. JazakumuLLahukhayran.

'...Surely, every soul shall taste death...' Suratul Al Imran.

Today, a 12 years, 1 month old earthly sojourn has been terminated, despite bright promises- another reminder to the fact that the death we do not anticipate will come for the soul of each one of us without seeking our permission sooner than later (even if it's 100 years time).

The big question for me and you is 'When am I sincerely turning to Allah in absolute submission to His will?'
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by PassingShot(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
May Allah grant him Al jannah Firdous.
Re: A Brotherly Appeal by pmc01(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran.

(1) (Reply)

Should Muslims Help Non-Muslims with Spiritual Healing? / The Evil Of Smoking / Qur’an 9:29 Commentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.