Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What's The Best Gift To Present Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Gift To Present Here. (438 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / #lobatan! Bishop Oyedepo Orders Church Members To Present Their Pvcs / How To Present Your First Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Gift To Present Here. by seggexco(m): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2014
I want to make it very brief without any story. In church yesterday, a paper was passed around so everybody were to write his or her name. Of which i also did. After the end of the service all the papers were gathered together and folded. Then an order came that everybody should pick one from it. After all that we were told that the name of the person we picked we would not reveled to anybody or the person. And that we are coming back next week to come and suprise such follow in service being a [special sunday]. That we are going to buy a precious gift and present to the person comes that day. Now here's were i want you guys to come in. I've never done it before and i've never witness any before. I want you guys to help me out what type of gift did you think worth presenting. I dont want the money to be much as a student concern cos i'm in school[if possible not more than #500], i don't have much cash on me. What did you think would look precious to the person if i presented my gift.
NOTE=> THE SO CALLED GIFT MUST NOT BE SOMETHING EDIBLE YOUR COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED

(1) (Reply)

Church Elder Stops And Made A U-turn From Adultery Road On Hearing Wife Prayer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/14 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/12/14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.