Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow (26554 Views)

Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by oyewalesamuel: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks so much 1oba,i will do my home work about the wood.
Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by abdulwastecx(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
oyewalesamuel:
Thanks so much 1oba,i will do my home work about the wood.

maybe apuntu is also known as eki in soutg west..that I don't know but all thesame best of luck
Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by twinskenny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
great job op... hope u will complete the project soon

maybe u need one or two of our services>?

cctv
satellite
video door bell?

if there is need kindly send an email or call me on

twinsknenny@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by bbally: 3:45pm On May 01, 2015
Hello house, please I need ideals and suggestion on what type of wood in town that can be use for roofing my project in ikorodu, Lagos and detail estimation.
I will attach the roof design but the kitchen space will be cast which was not indicated in the design originally.
Dimension is 38fts wide and 47fts long. The height was not specified but you can advise which is best (4fts, 6fts etc).
Email- ballycam2002@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by abade7(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good evening house, I need the cost of roofing 4 bedroom bungalow of 50 ft by 50ft
Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by abade7(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good evening House I need the cost of roofing 4 bedroom bungalow of 50ft by 47ft
Re: Cost Of Roofing 4 En-suit Bedroom Bungalow by ugboman(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
I need someone in Nnewi to roof my house a 4 room banglow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja / Businesses And Houses Underwater In Lekki / How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.