Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

All Wapka wapmasters - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Wapka wapmasters (10860 Views)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved / All Wapka Wapmasters. Post Your Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2014
gigablast:

you won't understand but if you know how Quickly and the frequency Google is using to crawl Nairaland, you won't be making this mistake.

whoever started this thread
my 1st account (oprezy) was blocked after I posted tutorials that made Nairaland rank on first page of Google for the keyword "wapka codes"
you can just search " wapka codes" and you'll see Nairaland.

and they're getting at least 500Hits from Google daily because of that thread.

Anything you post here will be in Google in the next 30 minutes.

so instead of wasting energy here,use it well on your site

if you still don't understand, just keep posting the best wapka tutorials here

now search

Basic functions: - New page(1) - New link(bookmark) (2) - Text(3) - Picture (4) Advanced functions: - CM Deployment tool - Last Update - Counter - Forum - Chat - Survey - On-line counter - Advertisement - Searching - Mail Form - WML/XHTML code - Ex-loader - File Uploader Abilities: > Move items(5) > Delete items (6) > Edit items(7) > Copy items (8 ) Settings: - Change title - Add autocontent - Automatic redirecting - WAP2 (9) - Users (0) - Global settings (*) Support: - Last Update Manager - Content Manager - File Manager - More advanced functions - Help

and see what am talking about
BIG LOL FOR U
Of course I know am helping nairaland but am helping myself most i'll explain how shortly.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2014
gigablast:
..... waiting,
But it's not a bad thing to help them bro cos sometimes I just click their ads as well as any other site I like.
so don't quote me wrong.
ok here I go
First do u know that 70-85% if the hits nairaland got from that topic u created ended up in your site
personally I don't just register on any wapsite but if its owned by a nairalander I just feel a urge to register.....infact I registered on your site Wch I wouldnot have done if I didn't see it on nairaland.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by logoscope(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Shld I make my forums free or protected?
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
logoscope:
Shld I make my forums free or protected?
it all depends on what u want Bro
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by logoscope(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2014
bingcrawler:

i won't lie for u bro.
!CAPITAL NO!
Unless you don't have SERP intentions.
By the way,what kinda site do u have?

Forums?

chat?
Forums
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
dhtml18:
Lets clarify something here please : i thought wakpamasters and webmasters are 2 different sets of people? Maybe I am getting old. . . .
please I need your help on something o
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by logoscope(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
bingcrawler:

yes don't lock them and if you need any kind of Wapka SEO Tutorials, am writing the 1st comprehensive wapka SEO tutorial that has all you need to know about SEO on wapka.mobi.

Here's the link and your questions are welcomed there:

Wapka SEO 101 Tutorials To Rank No.1 in Google
K thanks. Kinwap actually looks nice.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2014
bingcrawler:

yes don't lock them and if you need any kind of Wapka SEO Tutorials, am writing the 1st comprehensive wapka SEO tutorial that has all you need to know about SEO on wapka.mobi.

I really respect you o
just imagining the time and effort you put into all this
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2014
bingcrawler:

Re: All Wapka wapmasters by logoscope(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
k bro.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lemon12:
webmaster design/develope websites, PC sites e.g WordPress, and other host sites

while

wapmaster design mobile site with wapka,xgtem

hope dis help?
Lol that was then but not now, as it stands now wapka has evolve into recent technologies and that permitts us to script perfect pc version take a look at the site @ my signature on pc, you might not believe is wapka, if you dont have pc check it on web-capture*net
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nmeri17:
Do y'all really consider yourselves as webmasters smh -_-
you must be a fool for asking such question, while people are busy their coding heaven with wapka you are claiming guru with wordpress were you just upload theme and nothing more, #smh
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
gigablast:

lols,am Oprezy
you guys are boosting Nairaland traffic instead of developing ur sites.
I did it to and when you search "wapka codes" you'll see Nairaland

try it

and until you start learning how to think and work on your site,you just keep making it easier for seun and making it hard to compete.

Stop wasting your time,go learn codes and get better and u will be happy.

that's why I love the Indians more, they knows how to work!

Signed: www.kinwap.com for all wapka codes
Hello guy, i love ya site pls how did you place wapka footer ad ontop your buttom content?
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nmeri17:
Do y'all really consider yourselves as webmasters smh -_-
Wapmasters them be - they are still webmasters in a way.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhtml18:

Wapmasters them be - they are still webmasters in a way.
e be like say I don dey work for that ya wapka site ba?
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

e be like say I don dey work for that ya wapka site ba?
Please translate properly, i dont speak wapkan.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

Please translate properly, i dont speak wapkan.
and u dey yab ma IQ grin
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

and u dey yab ma IQ grin
My IQ be like NEPA, after i chop he go up, when i hungry he go down.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

My IQ be like NEPA, after i chop he go up, when i hungry he go down.
if so I still............pass u sefgrin
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by logoscope(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
pelij:
Lol that was then but not now, as it stands now wapka has evolve into recent technologies and that permitts us to script perfect pc version take a look at the site @ my signature on pc, you might not believe is wapka, if you dont have pc check it on web-capture*net
Cool!
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by rayshy12: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by exclusivejayce(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Did You know you can build a 1 million dollar site with wapka? All you need do is get a very good team. Wapka supports jQuery,Javascript,xhtml and css, so what else do you need. The fact is that just a little seriousness and wapkans would compete with wordpress, joomla and the rest. For this fact i rep http://naijarea.tk => We are the upcoming future of wapka.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by odejohnode: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na wa ohh
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by abuaslam: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
hi to all my mentors and co-webmasters, its really an honor being with yalented and astute friends like you ... your post and comment really make a positive effect on me .... i think i have to paste my new wapsite www.abuaslam.ml , for you to review amd tell me your opinions and recommendations ... thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got My Google Adsense Approved / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? / Top 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.