Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator (27504 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Presidency Disowns Australian Boko Haram Negotiator / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by gidjah(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Lol @ Secretary. Please where is Boko-Haram Secretariat?

Oh, it is Wadatta Plazza

HAAAHAHA!BRO, u are a baggar! how dare u say d wadata plaza i went to ,for my form collection is d secetariat of this evil sect?this is one is damn funny,i am thinkin d new pdp plaza along maitama is d head quarter or d secetariat of boko haram.all d same ,we all know their head quarters to be some where in d north east.it either the boko negotiators that went on d killing spree or the boko allie (sympathisers )
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by LeStylo: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
They should hold Buhari, Lie Mohammed and all the evil APC responsible for this particular act. They are not happy with the peace deal because they think GEJ will gain more supporters by being able to stop Boko Haran. Pls recall that immediately the news of cease - fire started filtering in Lie Lie Mohammed came out to say that GEJ want to release the adopted girls to score a political point.
That's why I hate APC
Islamic Party with evil intention.
Power drunk, they want power by all means...
even if they contest with a child , I will prefer to vote for the child than vote for the one that have sold its heart to the devil.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler

Make una continue to dey lie. God pass devil.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by IBROHIM: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
deletrue:
You are such a powerful orator. Hate na the smallest word to describe the type of betterness I have for this party. What we should do is to compile those evil remarks, publications, their autors, dates etc and tell Nigerians and indeed the world that the problems in Nigeria today is caused by APC. This party members must be dealt with by all well meaning Nigerians. About eight days a ago, two supporters of apc was with Channnel tv. One of them refused to respond to questions by the moderator, instead he was shouting in order to avoid being floored by the moderators. Then the next man came and about six minutes in the session, the apc man told the moderator that if he is not careful and truthful about the questions, he will equally respond in a way he has never come across.
APC members also told us that
'bringbackourgirls' are their members. We remembers how this group almost pushed the FG into full blast bumbing of Sambisa. That would have amount to killing every body. In fact, I always campaign, be it watching centres, transport vehicles, every where. every day against apc by always giving detailed attrocities committed and all evil remarks by the group. Sometimes, one wonders if this party is of the devil trying to turn down Nigeria? But who is this small ant call devil? By God's grace, we will win this evil party. Always remember to quote their remarks, I mean the evil and the dangerious ones that tend to cause trouble, in no time, Nigerians will abandon this party. tufiakwa.
for ur mind you don talk abi?
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by zizoo36: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
They should hold Buhari, Lie Mohammed and all the evil APC responsible for this particular act. They are not happy with the peace deal because they think GEJ will gain more supporters by being able to stop Boko Haran. Pls recall that immediately the news of cease - fire started filtering in Lie Lie Mohammed came out to say that GEJ want to release the adopted girls to score a political point.
That's why I hate APC
even if they contest with a child , I will prefer to vote for the child than vote for the one that have sold its heart to the devil.
You forgot to shoulder the responsibility on those that doubted the chibok kidnap right from inception (GEJ & Co.) Is the president not the C in C that is responsible to protect me, you & the people you mentioned above. If you like hate APC for the rest of your life, they must make the changes that you & the enemies of this country wouldn't like. What even makes you to think that APC is an Islamic Party? Even if it is, that is their fundamental human right (Freedom of Association/Religion). That is exactly what people like you have preached (religious sentiments) during the 2011 general election, which made people to vote for GEJ out of sympathy. It shall not work in 2015. We need change! We need APC! We need Buhari for Change!
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by watchindelta(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
yeye they worry this comedian conutry call Nigeria.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by RebelLeader15(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
"Secretary to the Boko Haram group" Nigeria and wonders

Aramanda yi po oooooooo

Mr Secretary, abeg where unna headquarters dey ooo?
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by rabzy01: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
You took much of my time trying to understand what you typed up there.

I am of the opinion that the PDP gov. under the 'disabled' leadership of GEJ has a lot to do in the education sector, particularly in the teaching of English language and grammar. Here is another evidence that the so called almajiri school is a scam.

Back to the topic:

Is the person who said "boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram" an apc member?

Who said that boko haram are in GEJ's govt?

Are the persons in Gej's govt members of apc or pdp?

In Azazi's voice: boko haram is pdp, pdp is boko haram. grin grin grin

This is nothing but a new episode titled 'Boko haram in ceasefire for votes' in the boko haram drama series.

deletrue:
You are such a powerful orator. Hate na the smallest word to describe the type of betterness I have for this party. What we should do is to compile those evil remarks, publications, their autors, dates etc and tell Nigerians and indeed the world that the problems in Nigeria today is caused by APC. This party members must be dealt with by all well meaning Nigerians. About eight days a ago, two supporters of apc was with Channnel tv. One of them refused to respond to questions by the moderator, instead he was shouting in order to avoid being floored by the moderators. Then the next man came and about six minutes in the session, the apc man told the moderator that if he is not careful and truthful about the questions, he will equally respond in a way he has never come across.
APC members also told us that
'bringbackourgirls' are their members. We remembers how this group almost pushed the FG into full blast bumbing of Sambisa. That would have amount to killing every body. In fact, I always campaign, be it watching centres, transport vehicles, every where. every day against apc by always giving detailed attrocities committed and all evil remarks by the group. Sometimes, one wonders if this party is of the devil trying to turn down Nigeria? But who is this small ant call devil? By God's grace, we will win this evil party. Always remember to quote their remarks, I mean the evil and the dangerious ones that tend to cause trouble, in no time, Nigerians will abandon this party. tufiakwa.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Joefirst(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Never Negotiate with terrorist, a terrorist will always remain a terrorist.. They are lieing,

In Captain America 2, Agent Sitwell said "Shield don't negotiate with terrorist"... When you negotiate with them, you are giving them more chance, cause they have their agenda, who the hell is this secretary, if he ever set his foot or if the soldiers see him on sight, they should kill him.... They only deserve death, they don't deserve to see peace, since they have not given Nigeria peace.... Na Nigeria sef dey downgrade demselves..

1 Like

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
mmtcheww. 'they think they're wise?'. Wanna gain on two fronts
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by jude33084(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Enangson:
And that man is allowed to walk the street of Nigeria freely.

I have dis feeling d sect will release a new video denying dis Secretary n comment on the cease fire deal. Abubakar Shekau is watching u Mr. Secretary.

Shekau is dead and buried. They have a new leader now.

I think the new guy is not as deadly as the former; the new guy wants a caliphate in some part of Naija but you and I knows that's not going to happen wink
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Chinejonas2014(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tins d happen ooo

Lolzzz

As if na legal entity
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by lastpage: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Lol @ Secretary. Please where is Boko-Haram Secretariat?

Oh, it is Wadatta Plazza

Its either Mr. Secretary is an IMPOSTOR (probably planted by Govt itself to give us the impression that they are "doing something" since election is only a few Months away) or his own Group is not even the "real Boko Haram" that we are looking for. His group may just be one of those splinter groups that wants to cash-in, make some money and get some cheap popularity.

"Sheep-Cow" has posted video where he denounced this Mr. Secretary as an Impostor!
So, who should we believe? This man or Shekau?
(But Govt said they have killed "Sheep-Cow" about three times over-and-over! shocked shocked we cant negotiate with a dead man, you say? "Yes We Can"l say! grin )

Truth is Boko Haram can be splintered/fragmented but they are all terrorist groups notwithstanding.

Mr. Secretary keeps referring to "CHAD Republic" and that makes me think the Girls were actually moved to Chad, at some time.

Again, he says "the onus is on Nigerian Govt to set the Agenda on the release of the girls"!
That is utter rubbish!
If you claim the girls were abducted by you, are within your care, are hale and hearty, it is your agenda to tell us WHERE AND WHEN YOU WILL SET THEM FREE!

This is what makes me think this Mr. Secretary is actually FAKE!
He does not seem to be in control.

Let him show us PROOF that the GIRLS are actually in his Custody: Go to their mist and record a "live Video" and let Govt officials "do live video chat" with them, with yourself in their midst....

Then we can believe you, Mr. Secretary!

I hope GEJ's Govt will not fall for a scam, except it is all "arraigned" by them anyways! wink wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by watchindelta(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
why fighting for two brothers who don,t care about your asse? once PDP is now APC and once APC is now PDP! up till now both are switching from PDP to APC ,APC to PDP! PDP+APC = PDP fact. PDP- APC=zero fact. I will never die for any of our politicians. am out

1 Like

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by lumeneng22: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
We will believe you are the real boko haram when the chibok pikins are release.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by lumeneng22: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
We will believe you are the real boko haram when the chibok pikins are release. Secondly, is it chad President that is holding Nigerian girls captive all this while? Hope nothing happens to any of them or else.....
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by blaqoracle: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
yorke1:
Who is f00ling who here. These people are not to be trusted. Kill them all including Buhari!
you will die b4 buhari.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by johnebg(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
why are people so ignorant and to add to that they forget easily. boko haram is neither APC nor PDP. boko haram lies within . it started because they don't like Jonathan. can you remember who was ruling Nigeria while yaradua was seriously sick. may be you never connect that to boko haram try and do that. who and why were those people trying to hide the death of yar-adua. remember the incident at the airport all those issue were not duly explained. go back to the drawing board.

1 Like

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
we are getting to the root gradually.its either boko haram-2 or another group entirely! God Help Naija
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na wa oooo. I hope its not the season 2 (2015) bcoz it seems they just finished season 1 (previous years of terrorism). Nigeria is ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by aumeehn: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
That's why I hate APC
pained nigguh!! grin
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by lastpage: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
That's why I hate APC
even if they contest with a child , I will prefer to vote for the child than vote for the one that have sold its heart to the devil

zizoo36:
You forgot to shoulder the responsibility on those that doubted the chibok kidnap right from inception (GEJ & Co.) Is the president not the C in C that is responsible to protect me, you & the people you mentioned above. If you like hate APC for the rest of your life, they must make the changes that you & the enemies of this country wouldn't like. What even makes you to think that APC is an Islamic Party? Even if it is, that is their fundamental human right (Freedom of Association/Religion). That is exactly what people like you have preached (religious sentiments) during the 2011 general election, which made people to vote for GEJ out of sympathy. It shall not work in 2015. We need change! We need APC! We need Buhari for Change!

Unfortunately, BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST PAWNS IN THE POLITICAL ARENA! grin grin
WHTF! Dont you see that PDP and APC are just TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN?

*GEJ is clueless and inept. [/b]We dont need further evidence to show that.
Leading the most populous black country in the world is too much, for his small mind and low I.Q.
He is so corrupt he REFUSED (up till now) to declare his assets (Even Yar Ardua did so) and this looting Billions of Dollars is "stealing" which to him, is not a crime! Just imagine? angry angry GEJ's Govt will go down in history as the most corrupt of Nigerian Govts since looting is now in the "Billions"!
But then, when it comes to "corruption", "historical record" is quickly overtaken and re-written in Nigeria.

[b]BUHARI
, l fear (by his antecedents and history), will turn this country into a "Sharia Country"! He is too religiously bigoted! If you are Muslim, you may not mind that but dont forget Nigeria is a secular country with other religions that require FREEDOM to operate! Up till now, even if he has to preten, he has not shown any inclination or sign that he intneds to lead a secular Govt, if elected! That now is scary, if you are not a Northern Muslim.
Even "Southern Muslims" still understand and respect the secularity of this country, hence the Peace in the South of Nigeria, with other religions; but then, they are referred to as "Kaferi", by their Northern "fanatical Muslims" of which Buhari is a die-in-the wool product.

I say ANYONE who wants to rule Nigeria must devoid his head and mind of RELIGION. Serving God, Respecting/Loving Humans is NOT the same as being a Religious fanatic!
Buhari might be better than GEJ when it comes to tackling corruption, "General/Native intelligence" and "leadership" but please, we cant replace one evil with another, all in the name of CHANGE!

Why must Nigerians have to chose between the DEVIL and SATAN?
Whether is half-a-dozen or Six, its the same thing.... just with a different name!

Dont let anyone use "party affiliation" to confuse you

What we need now is a God fearing, intelligent, brave and committed Nigerian, to lead this nation and its people out of the mess we are now.

I dont care if the person is a Muslim, Christian of Pagan, I dont care from which party (better to not even be associated with any of these two parties) he or she comes from, he has to be ready to lay down his life for this country (not like the "OBJ fake rhetoric" he made some years back! grin ), he has to be[b] committed to change this country, he has to be ready to make selfless but painful decision[/b] (not like the fuel subsidy SCAM that GEJ is doing! shocked ), he has to be ready to put men at "Bar Beach and tied them to a barrel" and do the Armed Robber style on them!

He needs to be young/middle age (not the current, recycled Old generation that have been milking this country since independence!) but must be ready to listen to wisdom from the few "wise-men" that may still abound.

He has to come in the mould of J.J Rawlings; selfless, committed, brave and angry!

I dont see such qualities in either Buhari or GEJ..... Both are just desperate, failed politicians who are only in the race for their Ego (buhari) or Pocket (GEJ).

And the citizens of this country are so phucked that all they do is fight one another, vote against their conscience once given a "Bag of Rice and a Tin of Vegetable oil"! shocked shocked (Osun elections, Ondo elections viz "stomach infrastructure! angry )
How then can the desired change come, when we the beneficiaries are this phucked-Up?

The Nigerian Military that should have come to the "rescue" are so corrupt and indisciplined, that they sell their arms to the enemy and leak information to the nation's enemy (Treason!)!
See why l think we are phucked, from all angles?

Sometimes l ask myself: What does a man need again, after you have money, a good family, a few properties and you are relatively comfortable..... MORE THAN A GOOD LEGACY/NAME?

I still remember general Tunde Idiagbon today! I still remember general Muritala Muhammed, I stiil remember Chief Awolowo/Bola Ige;( I can understand "why", if the average Igbo man does not agree with me on this one but lets look at it from the angle of "What he did for his 'country/Western region, ONLY), I still remember the Gideon Orkah, the Agui Ironsi, The Enahoro, e.t.c ....and l wonder, where are this men of honor in Nigeria?

Honestly, if l had the "means and connection" to "lead this country, even for just one month", the world would remember me... That One man passed this country and did so much in just one month.

2015 will not change anything as long as our only option is to choose between the DEVIL (GEJ) and SATAN (Buhari).
Independent Candidates should come out (But l understand they dont have the money, the political structure and the muscle to counter the established "party-machinery system" we operate in Nigeria.... and such parties will never allow such men to be on the Ballot paper! They wont even smell nomination at primary level!

Jeez, we are soooo phucked!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by deletrue: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
rabzy01:

I am of the opinion that the PDP gov. under the 'disabled' leadership of GEJ has a lot to do in the education sector, particularly in the teaching of English language and grammar. Here is another evidence that the so called almajiri school is a scam.

Back to the topic:

This is nothing but a new episode titled 'Boko haram in ceasefire for votes' in the boko haram drama series.

When you attempts to correct someone, you should know that you are as well very perfect in it. Go through the rubbish post of yours. Am a little tight now. I will be back and will engage you if you actually worth correcting me in English language and grammar.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by deletrue: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
lastpage:

Unfortunately, BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST PAWNS IN THE POLITICAL ARENA! grin grin
WHTF! Dont you see that PDP and APC are just TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN?

*GEJ is clueless and inept. [/b]We dont need further evidence to show that.
Leading the most populous black country in the world is too much, for his small mind and low I.Q.
He is so corrupt he REFUSED (up till now) to declare his assets (Even Yar Ardua did so) and this looting Billions of Dollars is "stealing" which to him, is not a crime! Just imagine? angry angry GEJ's Govt will go down in history as the most corrupt of Nigerian Govts since looting is now in the "Billions"!
But then, when it comes to "corruption", "historical record" is quickly overtaken and re-written in Nigeria.

[b]BUHARI
, l fear (by his antecedents and history), will turn this country into a "Sharia Country"! He is too religiously bigoted! If you are Muslim, you may not mind that but dont forget Nigeria is a secular country with other religions that require FREEDOM to operate! Up till now, even if he has to preten, he has not shown any inclination or sign that he intneds to lead a secular Govt, if elected! That now is scary, if you are not a Northern Muslim.
Even "Southern Muslims" still understand and respect the secularity of this country, hence the Peace in the South of Nigeria, with other religions; but then, they are referred to as "Kaferi", by their Northern "fanatical Muslims" of which Buhari is a die-in-the wool product.

I say ANYONE who wants to rule Nigeria must devoid his head and mind of RELIGION. Serving God, Respecting/Loving Humans is NOT the same as being a Religious fanatic!
Buhari might be better than GEJ when it comes to tackling corruption, "General/Native intelligence" and "leadership" but please, we cant replace one evil with another, all in the name of CHANGE!

Why must Nigerians have to chose between the DEVIL and SATAN?
Whether is half-a-dozen or Six, its the same thing.... just with a different name!

Dont let anyone use "party affiliation" to confuse you

What we need now is a God fearing, intelligent, brave and committed Nigerian, to lead this nation and its people out of the mess we are now.

I dont care if the person is a Muslim, Christian of Pagan, I dont care from which party (better to not even be associated with any of these two parties) he or she comes from, he has to be ready to lay down his life for this country (not like the "OBJ fake rhetoric" he made some years back! grin ), he has to be[b] committed to change this country, he has to be ready to make selfless but painful decision[/b] (not like the fuel subsidy SCAM that GEJ is doing! shocked ), he has to be ready to put men at "Bar Beach and tied them to a barrel" and do the Armed Robber style on them!

He needs to be young/middle age (not the current, recycled Old generation that have been milking this country since independence!) but must be ready to listen to wisdom from the few "wise-men" that may still abound.

He has to come in the mould of J.J Rawlings; selfless, committed, brave and angry!

I dont see such qualities in either Buhari or GEJ..... Both are just desperate, failed politicians who are only in the race for their Ego (buhari) or Pocket (GEJ).

And the citizens of this country are so phucked that all they do is fight one another, vote against their conscience once given a "Bag of Rice and a Tin of Vegetable oil"! shocked shocked (Osun elections, Ondo elections viz "stomach infrastructure! angry )
How then can the desired change come, when we the beneficiaries are this phucked-Up?

The Nigerian Military that should have come to the "rescue" are so corrupt and indisciplined, that they sell their arms to the enemy and leak information to the nation's enemy (Treason!)!
See why l think we are phucked, from all angles?

Sometimes l ask myself: What does a man need again, after you have money, a good family, a few properties and you are relatively comfortable..... MORE THAN A GOOD LEGACY/NAME?

I still remember general Tunde Idiagbon today! I still remember general Muritala Muhammed, I stiil remember Chief Awolowo/Bola Ige;( I can understand "why", if the average Igbo man does not agree with me on this one but lets look at it from the angle of "What he did for his 'country/Western region, ONLY), I still remember the Gideon Orkah, the Agui Ironsi, The Enahoro, e.t.c ....and l wonder, where are this men of honor in Nigeria?

Honestly, if l had the "means and connection" to "lead this country, even for just one month", the world would remember me... That One man passed this country and did so much in just one month.

2015 will not change anything as long as our only option is to choose between the DEVIL (GEJ) and SATAN (Buhari).
Independent Candidates should come out (But l understand they dont have the money, the political structure and the muscle to counter the established "party-machinery system" we operate in Nigeria.... and such parties will never allow such men to be on the Ballot paper! They wont even smell nomination at primary level!

Jeez, we are soooo phucked!

Lastpage!
Who is this riff raff? As at the time of this response, not even a single 'like' is giving to you. Rubbish boy.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by masseratti: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
@jeez can you educate me or show me how and what made you think Buhari is an Islamic fanatic?articles will help.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by deletrue: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
rabzy01:

Back to the topic:

Am back. In the real sense and from your post, there is a confirmation that you are a daft and the dumbest Nigerian for now. So, why should I expect you to easily understand my post at a glance? Btw, do you remember when Lai Mohammed told the world that GEJ is trying to release the girls to record votes during 2015 general elections? If you are normal and not a deviants, why would you not also remember when your apc confirmed that 'bringbackourgirl' group is a subsidary of apc? Is there any ways you can explain if there is any degree of madness that is worse than apc? If you are not a conformed discharged lunatic, would you find it difficult to agree that apc is the devil's workshop, especially, considering the fact that when Obasanjo accused GEJ of training snippers and your apc members supported and up to date, no evidence is provided. Let us think of it seriously,If you are not carrying incomplete nuts in your brain region, would you continue to support apc, when Oyegun told the world that if pdp wins any election, they, apc will form a paralled government? Again, If not for the fact that you are carrying with you feather brain, would you, in any way refuse to agree that apc is regional, Islamic and that is why their ways are pointing towards violent? idiot.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by thelegend1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
This whole Boko Haram thing stinks of deceit (Though the heart of man is desperately). I don't think the FG should use this ceasefire deal to score political points; whilst BH use it to replenish their already depleted ranks. One should note that Shekau's last video had a lot of fighters in the background (a sign of apprehension & doubled security).
In my opinion, this deal is a spit on the faces of our slain gallant soldiers and civilians.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
what good can ISLAM ever bring..only destruction and havoc is what ISLAM ever bring.
bloody mujaheeds!!!
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Eeser: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
kushstalin:
what good can ISLAM ever bring..only destruction and havoc is what ISLAM ever bring.
bloody mujaheeds!!!
Are you really this daft? If not, why are you generalising? No religion has monopoly to violence.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Litmus: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Where are the girls promised two days ago? Where are they? Government delivered ceasefire, Bokoharam delivered neither the girls nor ceasefire, what is the army waiting for ?
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by dizzi60(m): 2:53am On Oct 23, 2014
What nonsense.. Abeg Nah boko haram.. Useless insurgents
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by debby2380(f): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2014
ifeanyija:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/37487-latest-insurgency-attacks-not-by-boko-haram-negotiator
just imagine boko haram saying dey need peace,have dey ever knw peace....Nigeria is just a rotten country full with politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.