Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja (3615 Views)

Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / States In 9ja & Their Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja by moneyexpert: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Since election is near, people now need a very effective campaign method

Do you know that your success in life depends on the amount of connection you have.

Recently nigerians registered their phone numbers and I was opportuned to have these numbers in my database

These phone numbers are upto 80 million or more

The phone number database I have is arranged in local government area in each state for the 36 states in nigeria and it contains all the major network providers like mtn glo airtel etisalat etc

These phone numbers can be used for advert, crusade,election, connection, marketing and so much more.

HOW CAN I GET THESE NUMBERS

I sell these numbers according to states, the numbers are divided into

RICH STATES

OTHER STATES

RICH STATE contains phone number of people in states that have high commercial value and also political importance

States like LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT, ABUJA,KANO, ABA, ONITSHA

To purchase phone numbers in these states would cost you 10,000 naira only

Other states: the phonenumbers from remaining states in nigeria are found here

PRICE is 6000 naira per state

Do not look at the cost of these numbers but at the gain you will make from it

Imagine marketing your product of 5000 naira to 1000 people and 500 people purchase it

You will have 500 x 5000 = 2,500,000 naira in your pocket

This is good business

To get your own copy of these phone numbers

Call me on 08116949419

Note: this is not scam as I put my personal mobile number here for you to use

You can look at the picture below for more proof

Hurry now before offer ends.
Re: Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja by emmansy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wonders shall never end.... Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja by moneyexpert: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
emmansy:
Wonders shall never end.... Hehehehe

Yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Has My Generator Engined Knocked? Please Help!!! / All About Flashing Nokia Phones And How To Flash Nokia Phones Yourself / Meet The Richest King In Nigeria And See His Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.