Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? (711 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by Mcweber(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't know how true this is but a prominent Ekiti
indigene named Prince Adepoju Jacobs claims this
is so. He's making all sorts of accusations on his
Facebook page but I just cropped out the part
where he said the car has been returned to the
museum. (See below) What museum though?

Re: Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by nkowaputa(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Where?
Re: Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by Mcweber(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
He also shared a photo of what he claims is the
governor's mansion in Banana Island in Ikoyi,
Lagos.................culled from Linda Ikeji

Re: Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by emmansy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ehen
Re: Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by morefire: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mcweber:
I don't know how true this is but a prominent Ekiti
indigene named Prince Adepoju Jacobs claims this
is so. He's making all sorts of accusations on his
Facebook page but I just cropped out the part
where he said the car has been returned to the
museum. (See below) What museum though?

how much did fayemi use to build the new governors house....

well i liked fayemi sha i can only hope Fayose also adds value to the people

you guys should stop the attacks on fayose already!!! its even too early the man has not done any wrong other than winning an election
Re: Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? by omenka(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
This guy should watch his back....

(1) (Reply)

Gov Uduaghan's 60th Birthday Celebration Pics. / Kidnappers Release Julius Berger German Staff Kidnapped In Ogun / FG Completes 37 Dams, 149 Others Undergoing Construction-ochekpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.