Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex (6384 Views)

Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Customers Close Accounts With Gtb Plc Due To Increase Of Fraud In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex by comprende: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi All,

I read about PAMM account investments on Alpari Forex and would like to know if anybody in the house has ever invested in it.

My experience with Forex fund managers is that virtually all of them collapse after a short while. I would like to find out if the PAMM accounts managed by Alpari forex are the exception.

Are they safe and reputable. Also is the return on investment meaningful?
Re: How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex by Moneyb: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
comprende:
Hi All,

I read about PAMM account investments on Alpari Forex and would like to know if anybody in the house has ever invested in it.

My experience with Forex fund managers is that virtually all of them collapse after a short while. I would like to find out if the PAMM accounts managed by Alpari forex are the exception.

Are they safe and reputable. Also is the return on investment meaningful?

Yes they are but not for all the brokers.

My piece of advice for you is if you have any investable funds and you want it to be managed by a reputable organisation trading forex, my best bet is http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/. They are tested and trusted.
Re: How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex by comprende: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Moneyb:

Yes they are but not for all the brokers.
My piece of advice for you is if you have any investable funds and you want it to be managed by a reputable organisation trading forex, my best bet is http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/. They are tested and trusted.

Thanks Moneyb.

But who are these guys you recommended. Can you provide more information about them? Are they also a forex brokerage like Alpari. How long have they been in business. What are their antecedents?

(1) (Reply)

Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange / 5g-Era Investment Platform / Architectural Design Of A Fast Food Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.