Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Study In Europe In 2009 For As Low As 100k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study In Europe In 2009 For As Low As 100k (461 Views)

Make Money From Blogging In 2009 / Your Key To Success In 2009 / 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Europe In 2009 For As Low As 100k by studabroad: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2008
Dear nairalanders
Do you know you can study in europe for as low as 100k as tuition fees. you now have the opportunity to study abroad in sept 2009. be it masters, bachelor degree, language courses, preparatory courses. we have agents in ukraine, russia, austria, uk, switzerland, turkey, etc. These agents help us secure admission for our candidates and also get study invitattion letters and admission letters. If you are intrested in studing abroad in 2009, kindly express you interest as soon as possible, stating the degree you want to enrol for and the country of your choice, because applications have already started. We also assist in visa applications. Kindly mail me you qualification for me to access and see if you will be eligible. mail me at wellsconsults@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Business Presentation In Kaduna! / Be What You Want To Be In Just Five Weeks: / The Sale Of The Year- 2004 Honda Accord Lx & 2003 Honda Accord Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.