Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... (1237 Views)

The Lonely Path ( A Short Story About A Cancer Patient) / I Fell In Love With A Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
This book is dedicated to Geeks..Social misfits & bookworms..Vampire Fans..Writers & Novel lovers..

This book is not to be confused with Chris Wooding's Series..
And it is not in anyway affiliated with the Vampire Diaries or Immortal series

------All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form..
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by almacherish(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
#waiting
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chapter 1

The Story Of my life...

1600 years ago before most Europeans knew a black continent existed ,if ever a Europe existed then....my family and i were humble savage Sub-saharans living somewhere located in what is now eastern Nigeria...
The black death creeped slowly from Eurasia into Africa through the silk route..
I watched my people decimated in the thousands..my entire tribe obliterated..
I and what was left of my Family were the handful of survivors left..
We moved to a new settlement my sister took ill shortly n passed..mother's powers could not save her...
That was the last straw..
In a bid to save the last 3 of her surviving children , Mother sought the help of her friend the great witch Ayana...
The Immortals were created..blood for longevity...The Sun & The white Iroko tree for Strength....
Everything seemed fine till we were daggered..revived..fed with blood from Mother and the transition was effected...
Mother was not turned if not she would lose her powers n the potion demanded living blood from Family..
Our troubles soon began after we turned..the hunger was unquenchable..insatiable, we slaughtered our livestocks to no avail...
We could no longer visit others because we could not pass through the doors and there was no word for come in, in my Local language...
The flowers at the base of the white Iroko tree burned like acid...
The Sun was our enemy it scorched n sizzled our skin..we were stuck indoors for weeks till Ayana made us daylight Talismans,
Our only Friend was blood..animal blood..
By blood we were born so we craved for it..
Our teeth protruded at the smell of blood or cuts....
We also found our speed n strength awesome....n telling people to do things just by staring them in the eye n dey immediately oblige, tremendous....
The villages passed a judgement, revolted n tried attacking us after they found out about our abilities n most infuriating to them was their Livestock found bled n drained of all blood...
We were captured after being tricked by a neighbour, our banes discovered and used against us..but no matter what they did we wouldn't die only heal up as soon as d object was removed...
For a slight moment our strengths returned We retaliated..with our strength it was only a matter of seconds before blood flowed...The smell of this blood was so much better our fangs bared , the spells mother created to check our cravings for blood broke down...In minutes we had decimated every living person in the gathering...In a Fortnight Ezekel rallied the rest of us we attacked the village for revenge and also to quench our Insatiable thirst
Human blood was divine we've found the right source.....The village now in ruins only Ayana...Mother n a few others survived...

(to be cont)

1 Like

Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by fhunkhy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ride on.
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by s3nn2x(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Reminds me of Originals

1 Like

Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by Chiidi(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Wow wow wow.... Hosan... I'm impressed... Oya ride on.... I don book this space... Meanwhile... The title get as e be... Bt nothing do u... I dey folo u bumper to bomber...
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by AbuMikey(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'm only reading this, because its Nigellus's cool
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm.

I reserve my reserved comment.
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by shaboti: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hokay.. *following
Re: Braided Path--a Vampire Tale... by maxify(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
s3nn2x:
Reminds me of Originals
yeah

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story From A Taxi Driver You'll Never Forget / Why Are Blacks Not Wealthy / Pax Nigeriana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.