Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year (715 Views)

New Voters’ Register Counter-productive, Says Iwu / 2011 Polls: Result’ll Be Released Electronically, Says Iwu / My Faith In Nigeria Unshaken, Says Iwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year by vwvw(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2008
did a doubl take when i saw this story on page 8 of saturday sun; nov.15,2008. why iwu is man-of-the year-NANS. the greatest of the greatest gbogos and gbabas and Nigerian students dared to say that Iwu was chosen because of his exemplary leadership of the electoral body at a significant time of Nigeria's history. Hear Martin Igwe, the national secretary say some more; it was the platform under which the roots of our current political dispensation are blossoming. it is because INEC stood firm, inspite of many political vicissitudes that we have celebrated one year of success in the transition from civilian-to-civilian government. Its sickening that this highly EVER-CONSCIOUS body- NAN of the past has been reduced to this mockery
Re: Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year by Mustay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
We all know NAN of today is more of NANsense. Remember the process that led to the election of the current executives were fraught with irregularities similar to the general elections of Nigeria in 2007. So there lies the link - rubbing both backs.
Re: Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year by eminemkayc: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
NAN is nw hijackd by cretinous elements so i was nt surprisd wen i read dat!
Re: Nan Says Iwu Is Man-of-the-year by brownbonno(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2008
Do NANS still exist ?Well they just a reflection of present day Nigeria.
How can NANS ever think IWU as "their man of the year" when the elections of 2007 results are been ridiculed in various courts?
Hmmm Garbage in,garbage out.

(1) (Reply)

professor of law removed by the law! / Nigerian Currency To Regain Its Value Come 2009: Prof. Soludo Said / Yar’adua Presents 2009 Budget To Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.