Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website (23715 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by penny01502: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2014
what's the different between eagles and super falcons are the not the same? those ladies are more skillful and determined than the so called eagles

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by patostation(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Are you sure it is not deliberate; a way of indirectly telling us that we are featuring men in the women team.

A few days ago, a Russian sports official also referred to Serena and Venus as the "William Brothers"

That's how people react when they keep losing to you.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Rajosh(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Same thing happened to me bro. some players like chigozie agbim were even listed twice.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2014
African things. We can set up something good but maintaining it is a problem. The basic truth I just told you.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by donbrowser(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Ojestas:
CAF dey too busy. . #No time jare. grin
But Hayattou is not too busy to embezzle our funds abi?
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by manutdadex(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2014
free2ryhme:
africa and their endless mistake. a classical case of not verifying before posting
no be only africa...i rememba d match against scotland b4 d world cup, a fan was showed as keshi and even world cup Nigeria's flag was replace wit dat of Niger in d openin ceremony.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by homesteady(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2014
they made the same mistake during the last match!
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by MacluvPH(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Africans and their bad attitude of keeping and updating records.don't blame them though blame the hands and godfathers that employed those working for CAF.what do u think the administration of an old camerounian man who want to die on that seat will bring about? Its really a shame that since his administration no African nation have qualified for Semi finals in world cup.what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by experimentist: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Oh God! We need to vote out Jonathan come 2015.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by underrated(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:
OP u won't understand, based on the way they play like women these days CAF decided to help us swap eagles with falcons. At least this Falcons I watched last night would beat Argentina 'messi-lessly'
on nairaland,talk is cheap!
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by delepaul(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
This is what happens when you don't know how to use google.
Haba, this is nt fair, u should have called him using xtracool...
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by meksmewo: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
TABOO! No other way to explain it
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by comrChris(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Things like this makes me think if africa will ever change smh
Both. The so called caf and nff are bunch of useless looters that have no vission, don't be surprise that some of them might notice it and just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Gorgeous58(f): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2014
Welcome to Africa! If a top official of NSCDC do not know the website of his organisation, then there is nothing left to say. How many of our leaders can say the pledge not the mention the anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by lawrenceunaa: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2014
emRemiLek:

Seriously, its appalling. I am even surprised the NFF have not noticed this themselves.
pls how did u knw they haven't noticed it

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by lorddubic: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Lmao! My eyes can't believe me.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Sagamite(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
emRemiLek:
I wanted to see the match report of the Super Falcons game against South Africa and so went to CAF's website (cafonline.com). Behold, Africa's governing body on football matters shocked me by listing super eagles players on the Falcons Line up! As though that was not bad enough, the game was listed as yet to commence! Geeze...

Is it really difficult keeping a website up to date? Especially for an organization like CAF that earns millions of dollars on sponsorship of its tournament? And what would it have taken CAF, the organizers of this tournament to get the actual names of players being featured?

I am really disappointed to say the least.

You expected better from the black monkeys of the Dark Continent? undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Afrok(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2014
I wouldn't have being angry if only CAF will allow the Super Falcons to feature for the Super Eagles, but they (caf) won't angry. Enemy of Nigeria football tongue
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by igben(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2014
The falcon brothers

emRemiLek:
I wanted to see the match report of the Super Falcons game against South Africa and so went to CAF's website (cafonline.com). Behold, Africa's governing body on football matters shocked me by listing super eagles players on the Falcons Line up! As though that was not bad enough, the game was listed as yet to commence! Geeze...

Is it really difficult keeping a website up to date? Especially for an organization like CAF that earns millions of dollars on sponsorship of its tournament? And what would it have taken CAF, the organizers of this tournament to get the actual names of players being featured?

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Ahmeduana(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2014
emRemiLek:

NO DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IT IS BECAUSE THE LADIES PLAYED EXTRAORDINARY LIKE MEN WHILE THE MEN PLAY EXTRAORDINARY LIKE A$ยง
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by iconize(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You expected better from the black monkeys of the Dark Continent? undecided

You're a pure fagggot biatch!

Do you also bang monkeys in the assss? grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch professing love to you. grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2014
It's our culture...are you surprised

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure fagggot biatch!

Do you also bang monkeys in the assss? grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch professing love to you. grin

Is it not your mother that bangs monkeys where villages have a high population? Is that not what you told us grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by iconize(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Is it not your mother that bangs monkeys where villages have a high population? Is that not what you told us grin grin grin grin

You're a pure m_oron!

Okay, tell us why your fagggot biatch was trying to save you from getting whipped. grin grin grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by IAMGEJ(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Hahaha.... don't be surprise that the NFF officials don't even know the CAF website grin grin grin grin grin
www.caf.that's all grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

Okay, tell us why your fagggot biatch was trying to save you from getting whipped. grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, is that not your homosexual community? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Wetin u expect na Wen our boys dey play like say dem get bele 4 leg.

They are gradually becoming SUPER CHICKS
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by mondob2k(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Has CAF apologised yet?
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Goziesonsam(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
There's God o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Thomas Partey From Atletico Madrid / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 27 Years After (Tomorrow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.