Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks (26717 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Ochek: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
adonbilivit:
u don see person dey snap for bank before? u no like me guy

Hahahahaha. You never be confirmed ireporters be that.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
arvinsloane:

Sadly,Nairaland is controlled by politicians...This is another evidence
guy wahtz ur point nw
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Ochek: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Bros so u de among abi grin .... Na to report you give Keyamo sharply grin

Nooo... I just the observe the effect of the release of. Actually, e dey make ppl cover them mouth especially those wey Sabi complain and those wey them work na the insult. You go see as wonder go take work for like 5min like say angel pass
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by manmustwac(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2014
what about the person who tells a friend to queue for them while they go about doing other business in the bank and spend so so long doing thier business that the person queuing has reached the front of the queue and gone. Then the person comes back 20 mins later walking straight to the front of the queue saying that his/her person had been queuing and left. This has happened to me before
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by csbrown(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Una don dey do copy and paste things abi?

Oya everybdy on d floor now,
Get me my cain!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by e9club: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Do a part time work and make over N300,000 every month
Join E9CLUB Nigeria Today.
http://www.e9club.com
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by shawley: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Nice One!!!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by abrahamolusoji: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Mrval20:
Those who walk into the security door and let out a horrible fart to be enjoyed by the next unlucky customer.
grin grin. Was once a victim of dis.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Mrval20:
Those who walk into the security door and let out a horrible fart to be enjoyed by the next unlucky customer.

the I will encounter a disgusting thing like dat, hmm, see I go do somthn oh...
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by adedayourt(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Mrval20:

I was the 'fartee'. I was actually going into the bank when it happened and when the door finally let me in, I had to go out again through the next door in order to get some fresh air and spit out a mouthful of saliva outside.
After resting for a while outside, I finally came back for my transaction.

I laff like hyena gringringrin
Wen u com enta u go com giv d person "god purnish u" kind of look

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Mrval20(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2014
tonyot:

Jesus!
Do people actually do this?
I don't really think it was intentional because a lady was the last person to use the door. She ate beans or somethingsmiley
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Mrval20(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2014
adedayourt:

I laff like hyena gringringrin
Wen u com enta u go com giv d person "god purnish u" kind of look
EbiJUNIRO:

the I will encounter a disgusting thing like dat, hmm, see I go do somthn oh...
The lady in question was on her way out of the banking hall. More like, she disappeared. I wouldn't have reacted anyway.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by chux76(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2014
This post was originally mine and I posted it here days ago...na wa ooo...Mods una partia na world class...anyways no prize for posts that make FP so no lele...I aint gonna go AY DEE style on y'all.... grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1955938/types-people-meet-banking-hall
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by pyyxxaro: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:

Nooo... I just the observe the effect of the release of. Actually, e dey make ppl cover them mouth especially those wey Sabi complain and those wey them work na the insult. You go see as wonder go take work for like 5min like say angel pass

Very sooon I would start releasing my own , cos people don tooo oppress me for the Bank cry grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by DollyParton1(f): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2014

5. The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip 4Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions? You'll see them cancelling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one. To write common 3,780 Naira in words na gobe. The so called "undergraduates " are the leader of this group. Na wa o.
These ones are the likes of Patience Jonathan of tomorrow
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
The signature forgeters,they ave 4goten how their the day the account was opened.

They have to sign like 10times b4 they can get the money.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
For the pen borrowers, they taught me a lesson, if you have a loved pen with you, do not bring it out after writing, I repeat, do not bring it out.

Once I am done filling my slip, check, I tuck back the pen to wherever it came from. I don't have time looking for you up and down the banking hall.

why come to the banking hall without a pen for brain sake?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by mosefin19(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
lol...funny but true
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Team, no protocol.
Not really that I don't observe protocol, but why exactly should I stand on the queue? grin.

That's why I can't bank anywhere else, aside GTB- I enjoy the immunity. embarassed
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
PapiWata:

The most important group of bank visitors have been omitted in your well written summary Hadey, and they are of course the EXECUTIVE bank robbers.

They show up dressed to the nines and dapper in beautifully tailored 3-piece business suits, to casually mingle and chat with customers and staff, right up till the moment when, at a pre-arranged signal, they whip out serious firepower, and deliver in very loud voices the traditional call to prayer : " Everybody lie down ! NOW !"

Is dat d group u belong to?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by adebayour26: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
olaridwan:
...harm rubber.....
go get d spelling right

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Mmalisticmma(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why do you forget to mention those that came to toast ladies? For instance, dude, this babe fine and before you know it he will stylishly draw closer to her for contact. Lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by kuderrich: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
olaridwan:

where did u copied urs too? Ole plus ole equals harm rubber.....
u for kuku say damage rubber tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Front page again??
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Beesluv: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mrval20:
grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
the water dispenser drinking people: these people dia own na to come drink water for inside bank. common water dem nor fit buy and mostly na people wey dem dey share the same building with bank dey do that

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
They obviously left out the group who just come to the bank to use the toilet for a cool pupuing session and when they finish they come out, take cold water from the dispenser and vamus. grin. Mission accomplished.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mmalisticmma:
Why do you forget to mention those that came to toast ladies? For instance, dude, this babe fine and before you know it he will stylishly draw closer to her for contact. Lol
talking from experience
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Beesluv: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
debosola:
O.p forgot to add this

"Those that ask if the queue is for deposit or withdrawal"

It's not their fault. some banks have specific queues for deposit or withdrawal and some write it boldly.
To be on a safe side, I do ask. Because I cant imagine joining a queue patiently and when it gets to my turn, they'l refer me to another queue
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Beesluv: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
I have to confess, I'm one of the no protocol group... embarassed

I can't help it. People just want to help me. smiley

Once I eventually get through the darn security door... (bank door rejectee)

I have fallen In the rejectee's group, so annoying. I had to remove my bangle, raised my shirt up so as to expose my belt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.