Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (24293 Views)

Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Montanasnr(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
chuks552:

l am in Portharcourt,how can I locate one? I have suffered a lot I want to rich and famous I've sent u a mail
No. 26 William jumbo street, Old GRA, PH. Near Government House.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by deebrownneymar: 12:32pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=godofwar666 post=27403533] I'm so sorry I can't access my mail for now, the only link I can give u is that go to lafia theres a lodge in lafia [/quote

Hi are there fees to be paid?]
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Anas09: 12:59pm On May 12, 2018
JEITO:
Do they know you are a member
Very good question.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Dicado: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well, I have two questions

1. Do they take any part of a member when he dies?

2. Can a member choose to be a member without being known by the public as a member?
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Remman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about one of the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation, the origins of which are unknown. Masonic tradition holds that it dates back to the construction of King Solomon’s temple, but it is most likely that it developed out of the stonemason guilds of the Middle Ages (Fraternal and Benevolent Organizations 804). Freemasonry uses the tools and implements of stonemasonry as symbols in their ritual, which draws from myth regarding the building of King Solomon’s Temple. Most lodges require that their members believe in a Supreme Being, and the organization as a whole is dedicated to community philanthropy and the development of the principals of moral uprightness
Sir, are you still online, would love to ask you questions if you're still active on here...!
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Truvelisback(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about one of the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation, the origins of which are unknown. Masonic tradition holds that it dates back to the construction of King Solomon’s temple, but it is most likely that it developed out of the stonemason guilds of the Middle Ages (Fraternal and Benevolent Organizations 804). Freemasonry uses the tools and implements of stonemasonry as symbols in their ritual, which draws from myth regarding the building of King Solomon’s Temple. Most lodges require that their members believe in a Supreme Being, and the organization as a whole is dedicated to community philanthropy and the development of the principals of moral uprightness of and brotherly amity within their fellowship (Freemasonry). Fatherhood of God Brotherhood of Man, make a Good man to be a better man...
They are occultists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! / Timothy Ofoegbu: Why Catholics Don't Eat Meat On Good Friday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.