Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Uniabuja Vc Please Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Vc Please Read (552 Views)

Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Vc Please Read by shogat(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Maybe my view is always different but I am totally against renovation or reconstruction of school that will keep the students out from school for months not after so much time that have been wasted on strike(national & internal).

Its totally unbearable and nauseating this break is still on when we are yet to start the 2013/2014 session;like one of my friends said " the school is not Gaza that was destroyed and will need such time to build and reconstruct"

Even if that is going to happen,its the right of the students to be properly and officially notified and not us living on scruffy rumours.I really appreciate the vigorous work of the VC but he should bear in mind that Rome was not built in a day and one of his Prior agenda should be regulating the school calender and not causing an hiatus.
Re: Uniabuja Vc Please Read by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice info sha.

Re: Uniabuja Vc Please Read by umar745(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2014
My alma mater. That's sad.

this vc might just end up worst than than Adelabu o!
Re: Uniabuja Vc Please Read by shogat(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
umar745:
My alma mater. That's sad.

this vc might just end up worst than than Adelabu o!
thats my worst fear

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me!!! / RIVPOLY Supplementary Admission (ND) 2014/2015 / Update University Of Technology Akure (FUTA)2014/2015 Postgraduate Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.