Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Do All Men Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do All Men Cheat? (5776 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Men Cheat? by deltateam: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
In many cases where you see women discussing about marital unfaithfulness you tend to see them saying; Men are the same, men are dogs etc
This leaves a bitter taste to my mouth as I know that not every man cheats. My Dad never cheated my mum so why the notion.

I want women who are married to faithful men to come on board and tell their fellow women that we still have wonderful men.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
They say all men cheat
They say only a few women cheat
Makes you wonder if the cheating men cheat with aliens.

Not all men cheat and certainly all women don't cheat. It is just that the cheats are a lot more loud and unfortunately, the faithful men are either not appreciated or made to look like something is wrong with them

13 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bennyrazz: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
how are you so sure your Dad never cheated on your mum? so you believe if he was cheating he would let you guys know or he would let you guys suspect? as a person, you can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for others.

9 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by deltateam: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
bennyrazz:
how are you so sure your Dad never cheated on your mum? so you believe if he was cheating he would let you guys know or he would let you guys suspect? as a person, you can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for others.

His work schedule wouldn't have allowed it besides him being a good christian. Its from work to house. He never stayed late past 7:00pm all through when I knew him. I can vouch for him.

If your dad was a cheat don't blame it on mine.

18 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by TrishaP(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Still observing
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bennyrazz: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
deltateam:

His work schedule wouldn't have allowed it besides him being a good christian. Its from work to house. He never stayed late past 7:00pm all through when I knew him. I can vouch for him.

If your dad was a cheat don't blame it on mine.
its two possibilities, he might have cheated or he might not have cheated on your mum but as life goes on, you would understand why I wrote "you can only speak/vouch for yourself" when it comes to some certain issues.

5 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by TV01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
deltateam:
I want women who are married to faithful men to come on board and tell their fellow women that we still have wonderful men.
Good idea, but the below...

bennyrazz:
how are you so sure your Dad never cheated on your mum?
...can be asked of anyone ...

bennyrazz:
"you can only speak/vouch for yourself" when it comes to some certain issues.
...so the above is probably somewhat better.

Faithful and happy husband here cool!

TV

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by GreenBobo: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP,(If unmarried)kindly speak / vouch for thyself!
Married folks can/may speak for their spouses and themselves (If they have sufficient evidence)..
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by crackhaus: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obviously, not all men cheat.
There are way too many men to come to such a conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Not all men cheat.
Men tend to be more promiscuous in marriage than women, probably because of their huge sexuaI appetites when compared to their female counterparts. And since the institute of marriage is becoming less and less sacrosanct, more and more single ladies don't mind giving themselves out to married men who most times are already sex-starved and will need the grace of God not to fall to temptation.

Ladies, if you don't want your man to cheat, make love to him at least three times a week. Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
deltateam:
In many cases where you see women discussing about marital unfaithfulness you tend to see them saying; Men are the same, men are dogs etc
This leaves a bitter taste to my mouth as I know that not every man cheats. My Dad never cheated my mum so why the notion.

I wanted to warn you to be careful as they will come and attack your fathers intergrity but i can see i came late they already did that.

All men do not cheat. The lousy men who cant control their senses and wont take responsibility for their actions often love to drag other men down with them

Its called mob mentality, eg on a good day a person wont take tyre and burn another human if he is acting alone but when there is a mob he will be justified that " i am not the only one, others are doing it too" in the process refuse to take personal responsibility for his actions.

Bad news and misery loves company. Hold on to your belief you will meet great men who dont cheat and who know whats right. You may meet a few lousy ones but believe me have been there done that have the t- shirt you will meet a great man and e go do you like film. Those who call you a fool for having standards will be using you to do testimony

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yes all men cheat or have once cheated on their wives.

angry
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
Yes all men cheat or have once cheated on their wives.

angry
Which means all women have either slept with a married man while single or thay have cheated on their husbands.

This is just a balance based on your blind generalization

5 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

Which means all women have either slept with a married man while single or thay have cheated on their husbands.

This is just a balance based on your blind generalization
see you! Which one is blind generalization? cheesy grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
see you! Which one is blind observation? cheesy grin
You see me mention observation?
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

You see me mention observation?
oh sorry! lipsrsealed
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
aisha2:

I wanted to warn you to be careful as they will come and attack your fathers intergrity but i can see i came late they already did that.

All men do not cheat. The lousy men who cant control their senses and wont take responsibility for their actions often love to drag other men down with them

Its called mob mentality, eg on a good day a person wont take tyre and burn another human if he is acting alone but when there is a mob he will be justified that " i am not the only one, others are doing it too" in the process refuse to take personal responsibility for his actions.

Bad news and misery loves company. Hold on to your belief you will meet great men who dont cheat and who know whats right. You may meet a few lousy ones but believe me have been there done that have the t- shirt you will meet a great man and e go do you like film. Those who call you a fool for having standards will be using you to do testimony
This is an unnecessary and jaundiced view on the comment you allude to. Bennyrazz asked a totally logical question and followed it with another logical statement. Our history is replete with children and wives crawling out of the woodwork after a man dies to claim consanguinity. Your comment is more injurios to this thread than Benny's. One could assume you're projecting. And, if not, there's absolutely no need to be solipsistic.

3 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

Not necessarily. Berem's statement is wrong though.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol when as a society we query when it is stated that a man doesnt cheat but accept hook line and sinker when we say a man cheated no query no questions asked
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol, who do they cheat with? - dogs? grin

I dunno, however, it's just basically difficult sometimes to control yourself, especially when you keep meeting all kinds of beautiful chics throwing themselves at you.

I don't know if all men cheat - but cheating is part of life. grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by greedie1(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
I hope not
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is exercising 'free will' cheating? undecided
Cheating is when you lie and hide your agenda by deception.
If you are honest and let ALL women/men know where you stand as a METROGAMOUS being and the choice is STILL THEIRS to 'tag along'. . .
HOW CAN THAT BE CALLED CHEATING?

If a woman already knows her husband is seeing other women. . .IS THAT CHEATING?
You only find CHEATS in the WESTERN WORLD that claim to aspire to 'monogamous' relationships.
THERE ARE NO CHEATS IN AFRICA. . . .since MOST CHILDREN WERE BORN IN POLYGAMY!
It is in the genes!Please. . . deal with it or DIE SINGLE!kiss

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bellong: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cheating is an evil human nature and not gender biased.

If all men cheat, then it means all women cheat too.

To answer your question, not all men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bennyrazz: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
freshdude2:
This is an unnecessary and jaundiced view on the comment you allude to. Bennyrazz asked a totally logical question and followed it with another logical statement. Our history is replete with children and wives crawling out of the woodwork after a man dies to claim consanguinity. Your comment is more injurios to this thread than Benny's. One could assume you're projecting. And, if not, there's absolutely no need to be solipsistic.
there are so many cases like that in court which aisha2 knows, but she just wants to be an Advocate of non-cheating men this evening.

3 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
NAIRALAND. . .please stop deceiving yourselves.
Hear the REAL NIGERIANS TALKING!
Deal with it jare!
Even Oritsejafor nor faithful! grin

If you nor wan do. . .comot!

Diariss only 2 type of bytches in relationships. . . for men and women EQUALLY!

[size=20pt]MAIN BYTCH VS SIDE BYTCH[/size]. . . either way. . . you nor go belle full! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbdpO8hs2Yk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqHwQK8Tw

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
Is exercising 'free will' cheating? undecided
Cheating is when you lie and hide your agenda by deception.
If you are honest and let ALL women/men know where you stand as a METROGAMOUS being and the choice is STILL THEIRS to 'tag along'. . .
HOW CAN THAT BE CALLED CHEATING?

If a woman already knows her husband is seeing other women. . .IS THAT CHEATING?
You only find CHEATS in the WESTERN WORLD that claim to aspire to 'monogamous' relationships.
THERE ARE NO CHEATS IN AFRICA. . . .since MOST CHILDREN WERE BORN IN POLYGAMY!
It is in the genes!Please. . . deal with it or DIE SINGLE!kiss

Bwahahahahahahaha

Are you that Edo chic that lives in America, from the politics section (I can't remember the handle)?

You're a LEGEND! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Are you that Edo chic that lives in America, from the politics section (I can't remember the handle)?

You're a LEGEND! grin grin

The one and only! cool
I have defeated all my 'bannable h-enemies'!
Dem don taya oooooooooooo. . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
bellong:
Cheating is an evil human nature and not gender biased.

If all men cheat, then it means all women cheat too.

To answer your question, not all men cheat.

You're a G!!

Naija women should be the last to talk about cheating when a large percentage of them have illegitimate children. grin

Where is that research paper again? - someone please post the thread! grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

The one and only! cool
I have defeated all my 'bannable h-enemies'!
Dem don taya oooooooooooo. . . . cheesy

Bwahahahahaha

Nairaland legend - salute!!!! grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

Nairaland legend - salute!!!! grin

Tank you! cool
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
SirShymex:

You're a G!!

Naija women should be the last to talk about cheating when a large percentage of them have illegitimate children. grin

Where is that research paper again? - someone please post the thread! grin
grin

Agbaya grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. / How Do You Handle An Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.