Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? (3676 Views)

The Best And Beautiful Country To Imigrate In The World / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2008
every country is beautiful in some way, but which is the most beautiful to you? for me it new zealand. it is so beautiful, so serene, and absolutely lovely.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2008
for me is nigeria
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by blackspade(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
Angola hands down. The topography of that country is so diverse, I almost didn't believe my eyes. shocked
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by SeanT21(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2008
ummmmm LIBERIA!!
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

For me it's Barbados!!
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by uwayemen2k(f): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2008
Hi Class,
to me ooooooh, as a nigerian, na dis bi the best place, to gain experience,
nja is the best place, becos of the most recent development that is on now,

such as, improvement in power outage, no good water, fake drugs, increase in fruad act,
lack of planing for the younger ones, vandalization of pipelines, govt. properties,
syfoning of govt. money, they call it ""share the money""

mmmmmmmmmm to meee oooo, nja na de best placee ooooo shocked
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2008
As for me the most ugliest country in the world is Nigeria. Believe it or not. The truth is better but it must be said.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by whatever90(f): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
bigmodo:

As for me the most ugliest country in the world is Nigeria. Believe it or not. The truth is better but it must be said.

yea d truth is bitter,but the thing is u r not even near d truth,tell me ,how many countries have u visited?how many cities have u seen?no be u dey find way to reach australia?please allow people wey don travel well to post
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by chamotex(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

Guy u no try grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

Oga modo dey vex

No wonder he wants to leave the country at all cost!
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by blackspade(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2008
I think Angola is the most beautiful country in the world, but Nigeria is beautiful too!

Pictures from Naijia:

What you saying bigmodo, open your eyes boy!
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by chamotex(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

Oga modo dey vex

No wonder he wants to leave the country at all cost!

The guy speak hin mind mehn! He's like Bleep it, i'll speak d truth grin
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by MrCrackles(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2008
chamotex:

The guy speak hin mind mehn! He's like Bleep it, i'll speak d truth grin

Gba ooo grin
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by tRoOE(f): 12:58am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Naija is so beautiful kiss kiss, those pics are really 9ice
@blackspade
Did you take the pic yourself or you got them online
Damn i love the view of the mountain,the waterfall is lovely kiss
[/size]
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by blackspade(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2008
Thanks, I found those pictures online.
Re: Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? by tck2000(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackspade:
I think Angola is the most beautiful country in the world, but Nigeria is beautiful too!

Pictures from Naijia:

What you saying bigmodo, open your eyes boy!
really beautiful

(1) (Reply)

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK / Acts Of Kindness From Around The World That Will Melt Your Heart (photos) / Travel Insurance Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.