Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK (3665 Views)

Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by JezB: 11:56am On Jan 12
I have some savings, up to 8m. I really want to travel this year but not to the UK. I need suggestions of other countries I could migrate to and possible settle after my studies.

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Gadafii: 1:30pm On Jan 12
Check Scandinavian countries like the Norway, Poland etc

4 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by larryking78(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12
Simple question, you people turn to vaoulence🙇. Check Germany or France.

1 Like

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by madscientist88(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12
move to Switzerland or Norway.

5 Likes

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Tombrown3(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12
larryking78:
Simple question, you people turn to vaoulence🙇. Check Germany or France.

Nairaland.com is just terrible a place for the faint minded.

Just imagine simple question oo, something you'll ask on reddit or quora and get intelligent replies.

Chai... Our environment has really affected us.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12
You will need to do this research for yourself. The thing is that a lot of Nigerians abuse the UK but once you start to research you will find out that you don't have many options as a Nigerian. For instance, someone mentioned Germany. It currently takes two years to get a visa appointment. If you start the process today you won't get to Germany until 2026 likewise Poland and a huge majority of European countries.

There's also the language barrier and staying back after school isn't that easy if you don't have any valuable skills to offer.

What I will advise is that you make haste with whatever decisions you are making because the more time you spend in Nigeria the harder it will be to leave. That 8 million by year end might only be worth around 3000 usd and won't take you anywhere.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by DyingFetus: 2:36pm On Jan 12
Check South Asia

They get plenty scholarship programs

I did mine in Bangkok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by JezB: 2:42pm On Jan 12
DyingFetus:
Check South Asia

They get plenty scholarship programs

I did mine in Bangkok

Please, I will like to contact you if you don't mind. Can I send you a dm?
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by Maria96: 5:05pm On Jan 12
JezB:

I have sent you a message.
beware of scammers
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by ScalesDemy: 5:40pm On Jan 12
Brazil straight
Re: I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK by janda1: 6:32pm On Jan 12
JezB:
I have some savings, up to 8m. I really want to travel this year but not to the UK. I need suggestions of other countries I could migrate to and possible settle after my studies.

Go to austria

Just 3m you are done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Who Almost Died In Bulgaria / Travel Insurance Question. / Gruesome Skeleton Of Missing Man Is Found Ravaged By Animal In Russia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.