Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera (2153 Views)

First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp / Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by matrixx9(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Need a little help getting through your next big
math exam? MicroBlink has an app that could
help you study more effectively -- perhaps too
effectively. Its newly unveiled PhotoMath for iOS
and Windows Phone (Android is due in early 2015)
uses your smartphone's camera to scan math
equations and not only solve them, but show the
steps involved. Officially, it's meant to save you
time flipping through a textbook to check answers
when you're doing homework or cramming for a
test. However, there's a concern that this could
trivialize learning -- just because it shows you how
to solve a problem doesn't mean that the
knowledge will actually sink in. And if teachers
don't confiscate smartphones at the door,
unscrupulous students could cheat when no one is
looking. The chances of that happening aren't very
high at this stage, but apps like this suggest that
schools might have to be vigilant in the future.

Just wandering what Naija boys Have Got To Say About This... Many peepz hate maths. This might just be another alternative.. I'm not supporting malpractice. You can study with the app.

http:///Wmz
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Femistico(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
advanced malpractice
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
matrixx9:
Need a little help getting through your next big
math exam? MicroBlink has an app that could
help you study more effectively -- perhaps too
effectively. Its newly unveiled PhotoMath for iOS
and Windows Phone (Android is due in early 2015)
uses your smartphone's camera to scan math
equations and not only solve them, but show the
steps involved. Officially, it's meant to save you
time flipping through a textbook to check answers
when you're doing homework or cramming for a
test. However, there's a concern that this could
trivialize learning -- just because it shows you how
to solve a problem doesn't mean that the
knowledge will actually sink in. And if teachers
don't confiscate smartphones at the door,
unscrupulous students could cheat when no one is
looking. The chances of that happening aren't very
high at this stage, but apps like this suggest that
schools might have to be vigilant in the future.

Just wandering what Naija boys Have Got To Say About This... Many peepz hate maths. This might just be another alternative.. I'm not supporting malpractice. You can study with the app.

http://..com.es/2014/10/photomath-uses-your-phone-camera-to.html
See d kind of thread wey u dey open. We dey talk say Nigerian students nd d education system is already in a state of 'AFULAGAFUA', na im u dey introduce dis one. I wonder wat wil b left in d average nigerian student's head if he or she buys ur idea...
SMH4U

2 Likes

Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Kizyte(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Great app! Just can't wait! What a breakthrough!
I wanna be doing self study of my Mathematics.
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Hotdiamond(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Howard and Sheldon developed this app. in season 7 of TBBT

1 Like

Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
so basically goodbye to bbm to solve test questions. lots of badt guys when i was in school. they will just send the pic of the question paper to someone armed with textbooks elsewhere, minutes later...submission angry angry angry
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
EddyNumerouno:
so basically goodbye to bbm to solve test questions. lots of badt guys when i was in school. they will just send the pic of the question paper to someone armed with textbooks elsewhere, minutes later...submission angry angry angry

You don't mean it. #Shocked
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by nwaobitex: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmm
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by braintext(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
V.good
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by joedejana(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nice
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Oxasbi:

You don't mean it. #Shocked
yes,it does happen.

Technology makes life easier,as well as cheating too.
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by dominique(f): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2014
It's a .nice app that can help you do your homework and study. I doubt if one can cheat with this except if they're not being supervised.
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2014
i was here.
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by Alfred234(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
i got this app yesterday and i must say its amazing. The app is too good to b true
Re: Examination Malpractice Advanced - App That Solves Math Equations From Camera by luigiajah(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
The ANDROID APP HAS BEEN RELEASED... FEW DAYS TO JAMB grin... Lmao here's the link http:///Wmz

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo I1s Vs Tecno H6 / Windows Phone Users: Tell Us About Your Most Valued App(s). / Which Is The Best Vpn App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.