Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo (1655 Views)

My Tablet Charger Got Burnt But Still Charging. Help! / Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? / Pls How Can I Factory Reset My Tablet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Asapdenny: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Hi guys, my Tecno Droid Pad 7D is stuck on boot screen. When i switch on the tablet, it will turn on but will reboot itself within seconds after getting to the home screen, and become stuck showing the tecno logo. I have taken the phone to few repair stores here in port harcourt but they were unable to fix it. Please any suggestion or solution will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by shedy03(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Asapdenny:
Hi guys, my Tecno Droid Pad 7D is stuck on boot screen. When i switch on the tablet, it will turn on but will reboot itself within seconds after getting to the home screen, and become stuck showing the tecno logo. I have taken the phone to few repair stores here in port harcourt but they were unable to fix it. Please any suggestion or solution will be appreciated. Thanks.
High time you replace the device, but not tecno again. lols.
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by TrollKiller(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
your phone is stuck in what they call a boot loop. you may have to reflash the same or different compatible custom roms if you wanna fix it. you need to completely reinstall android. you may lose all your files
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Asapdenny: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
TrollKiller:
your phone is stuck in what they call a boot loop. you may have to reflash the same or different compatible custom roms if you wanna fix it. you need to completely reinstall android. you may lose all your files

I have flashed the rom using sp flash tool and a file i downloaded online but they don't seem to do anything even when I get the green success message. No file in the phones gets deleted.

I even reset the phone by booting into recovery( holding the volume and power button thing) but that does not seem to work either. As all the files on the phone still remains intact.
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Asapdenny: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Carlcareopebi, I need your help
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Kunleforreal(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Asapdenny:

I have flashed the rom using sp flash tool and a file i downloaded online but they don't seem to do anything even when I get the green success message. No file in the phones gets deleted.

I even reset the phone by booting into recovery( holding the volume and power button thing) but that does not seem to work either. As all the files on the phone still remains intact.

Hello, your phone emmc (flash ic) is write-protected. The only solution is to change the emmc chip or change the phone panel.

For all phone tricks, phone firmwares and other services, visit www.kunlesscommunications..com
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Mohbola(f): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Take it to carlcare
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Asapdenny: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Mohbola:
Take it to carlcare
that was my initial intention from day one but I could not locate their office in my city.

I even open a thread here asking for their location in Port Harcourt but for some strange reason no one wants to tell me lol.
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Donkelzy(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Asapdenny:
that was my initial intention from day one but I could not locate their office in my city.

I even open a thread here asking for their location in Port Harcourt but for some strange reason no one wants to tell me lol.
Go to slot opposite City Palace as if you are going to Trans Amadi
Re: Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo by Asapdenny: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Donkelzy:

Go to slot opposite City Palace as if you are going to Trans Amadi
Thank you for replying, I would need more info. because last time I was at rumubiakani but could not locate their office, I am coming from NTA road.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Gcam For Samsung A30s / TECNO Camera Just Got Bigger And Better. / How Many Mega Pixel Does Your Smartphone Really Need? - Misstechy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.