Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones (911 Views)

Locked 32gig Iphone 3s For 35k / Brand New Unlocked Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale N68,000 / Iphones For Sale (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by gbale1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hi guys, I looking for someone I can partner with in the US that can bring in locked Apple products. I have huge clients base here in Abuja.
Any credible and sensible suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by carsellerz: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
gbale1:
Hi guys, I looking for someone I can partner with in the US that can bring in locked Apple products. I have huge clients base here in Abuja.

You got one Pls call me on 08038678249
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
gbale1:
Hello Gbale1, if you get them locked, you've got a reliable unlocker here to get them permanently unlocked for you or your clients. And this we do remotely, without any software installation or opening of the phone.

Besides, our prices are quite moderate....very pocket friendly!
...just thought to let you know.

Have a great time!
...Danny.
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by balash(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Yes, I have a friend who does that! I presently have 4 iphone5s sent from texas I sold 2 already and I still have 2 on me,maybe we can start the deal with the one with me and then we can continue the deal..call me 07066861266...!!!
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by gbale1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Hello Gbale1, if you get them locked, you've got a reliable unlocker here to get them permanently unlocked for you or your clients. And this we do remotely, without any software installation or opening of the phone.

Besides, our prices are quite moderate....very pocket friendly!
...just thought to let you know.

Have a great time!
...Danny.

@Danny, how do i reach you? your mail addy or contact number so we can discuss in details
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
gbale1:

@Danny, how do i reach you? your mail addy or contact number so we can discuss in details
Just sent a note to contact you... mail is best ..at least for today.
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by gbale1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Just sent a note to contact you... mail is best ..at least for today.

okay, just send me your prices to unlock iphones AT&T and T-Mobile(USA)
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by sanya404(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Price to unlock iPhone 5s O2 UK
ALSO iPhone 6plus O2 UK
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
gbale1:

okay, just send me your prices to unlock iphones AT&T and T-Mobile(USA)
---been trying to contact you via Nairaland PM. Kindly reply to that mail from NL and we'll be able to communicate.
Thank you.
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by tunjiano: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello Sir,how much wil it cost me to Unlock an Iphone5c locked to Sprint USA
Re: Need Locked Or Unlocked Iphones by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
tunjiano:
Hello Sir,how much wil it cost me to Unlock an Iphone5c locked to Sprint USA
Hello Tunjiano, Sorry, we do not , for now, have Sprint unlock codes. But for others, do let us know and we'll give you the best service- while saving you lots of money in the process.
...Danny.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Korean Version For Sell / Working Lg G2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G 80k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.