Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service (38173 Views)

Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / No President Resigns In War Time -presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Athanatos(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2014
morbid:
Godfatherism in this country will never end. It's a normal thing,and sometimes a good thing,for the governor to renege on his own part of the deal with the godfather. If not for Senator Chris Ngige's doggedness and political sagacity,he would have religiously followed the dictates of his wicked godfathers,and killing his mass appeal thereafter,just like predecessor,Gov. Mbadinuju. My only worry is that Mama Peace is the one leading this covert war against the "disobedient" Gov. Dickson.
. And who told you that Ngige is free from Godfatherism?Don't say what you don't know
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by shutdown(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2014
desgiezd:
So the relationship has irreparably broken down so soon. Its clear the President might team up with his wife to fight the governor and one wonders why they keep fighting with governors from their region. A few years ago, Dickson was the good guy while Timipre Silver, the former governor was the fall guy. Very funny!

By the way, what's the source?
the Jonathans are confused
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by PStacks(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Greed
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by dom(m): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2014
masonkz:
Sorry, but of what use was she in the Bayelsa civil service? Apart from probably being on their payroll.

What exactly was her responsibilities as a civil servant in Bayelsa?

She was more or less a ghost worker angry
your papa.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2014
permanet secretary my foot. fake certificate,pioneer 1st lady wt a phD in english. lol
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by anishe(m): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Number One Ghost Worker.

Rubbish.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iscom(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
Was she even supposed to be there in the first place..

awon werey

Kai this thing is embarrassing!! undecided can they just stop saying this?? she has a degree in this..she has a degree in that..like seriously?!! Why then is she always throwing atomic bombs. if they even said she never went to school that would have been better, at least we would understand why she speaks like dat. Rubbish angry
Not everybody that goes to school know how to speak good English. Foundation matter a lot.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I'm both,I'm endowed with a double silencer,I use anyone I like grin
kai my hand no dey for that kain level... tongue
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by emekaxy: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2014
politricks:
relationship gone bad.In politics,there is no permanent enemy or friend only permanent interest.But come to think of it,its been long i heard about PEJ'S issue.Who kept her quiet?.

When Boko Haram was in action she hid her face because no one noticed her again, but since they announced cease fire she started opening her mouth again.

There is God ooooo
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by finallydavies(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2014
kk
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Onyiido: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
since their's no source, their's no credibility.
This topic isn't supposed to hit fp until their is a verifiable source. embarassed

Lacklustre first lady resigning because of a fellow woman. If the story is true
The source is after the story
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Onyiido: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Seenyo:
Did i just read dat mama peace has 2 degrees? Cletus!!!...bring my glasses o!
lwkmd.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by IYANGBALI: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
kai my hand no dey for that kain level... tongue
come and take a look,you are gonna love it,no harm in trying kiss
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2014
iscom:
Not everybody that goes to school know how to speak good English. Foundation matter a lot.
bros take your letter S,it fell off from that word matter and it matters a lot
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2014
IYANGBALI:
come and take a look,you are gonna love it,no harm in trying kiss
whaaaaaaaat da fcck is that on ur profile??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by IYANGBALI: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
whaaaaaaaat da fcck is that on ur profile??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
the deal,the real deal
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Far more useful being on the payroll doing nothing than running the education system and helping Nigeria produce the likes of pendusky, mopolchi and blackteeth.

Fagggotmoron, I can see you're having a good time chatting up with your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotmoron, I can see you're having a good time chatting up with your biatch. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homofucktard, you are tracking all the members of your homosexual community because you want all of them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofucktard, you are tracking all the members of your homosexual community because you want all of them? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your reality is homosexuality. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Your reality is homosexuality. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Masokz, come and save your homo biatch before I slay him for vultures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masokz:

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Masokz, come and save your homo biatch before I slay him for vultures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are calling on your homosexual community to come and save you from pummeling again? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop calling your homosexual boyfriends. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You are calling on your homosexual community to come and save you from pummeling again? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop calling your homosexual boyfriends. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're not smart. grin grin grin grin grin

You keep screaming pummeling whilst you're the fagggotmoron that's being pummeled like a rat. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Athanatos(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
morbid:
Godfatherism in this country will never end. It's a normal thing,and sometimes a good thing,for the governor to renege on his own part of the deal with the godfather. If not for Senator Chris Ngige's doggedness and political sagacity,he would have religiously followed the dictates of his wicked godfathers,and killing his mass appeal thereafter,just like predecessor,Gov. Mbadinuju. My only worry is that Mama Peace is the one leading this covert war against the "disobedient" Gov. Dickson.
. And who told you that Ngige is free from Godfatherism?Don't say what you don't know!!!!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by akigbemaru: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
patience Jonathan again?
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You're not smart. grin grin grin grin grin

You keep screaming pummeling whilst you're the fagggotmoron that's being pummeled like a rat. grin grin grin grin grin

You are calling on your homosexual community to come and save you from pummeling again? grin grin grin

Stop calling your homosexual boyfriends. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You are calling on your homosexual community to come and save you from pummeling again? grin grin grin

Stop calling your homosexual boyfriends. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Save me from you? grin grin grin

Why do you like telling jokes, homo fagggot biatch? grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Sagamite(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Save me from you? grin grin grin

Why do you like telling jokes, homo fagggot biatch? grin grin grin

Are you still calling for support from your homosexual community to defend you from my pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by iconize(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you still calling for support from your homosexual community to defend you from my pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin
Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Muzikluva(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
masonkz:
Sorry, but of what use was she in the Bayelsa civil service? Apart from probably being on their payroll.

What exactly were her responsibilities as a civil servant in Bayelsa?

She was more or less a ghost worker angry
un point!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by millionboi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You father is the fool here... You fu..cking drongo!
Woe betide you and your entire generation
is like u r mentaly derail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’ / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.