Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (31074 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Gold Or Accessories / Accessories you can't do without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Dymondgurl(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so why nah,I miss u.I have scholarship exam for law school dis Saturday.
really?, did you study law in school or the venue for the exam is actually in law school?
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dymondgurl:
really?, did you study law in school or the venue for the exam is actually in law school?
it is d venue am hoping to ceee u dere
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandijey:

I gat a nose ring too bur I stopped wearing it for a long time now. . In this part of the world, people just say thrash about u. People automatically think u are a runs girl or something really nasty and so the wrong kind of people get attracted to you. That was d main reason I stopped it.

And to be honest, the closer you are to God, ud realise this things are not worth it...
Very sensible statement

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by piagetskinner(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandijey:

I gat a nose ring too bur I stopped wearing it for a long time now. . In this part of the world, people just say thrash about u. People automatically think u are a runs girl or something really nasty and so the wrong kind of people get attracted to you. That was d main reason I stopped it.

And to be honest, the closer you are to God, ud realise this things are not worth it...
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
AABeauty:

I hate to hear Africans talk negatively about waist beads. Your grandmothers and great-grandmothers wore them, were they bad women? SMH, Africans shouldn't sell themselves out in the name of religion or trying to be western... and I'm not even African..
I hate to ask but wetin concern? cause like u said u'r not even african.
And tha YOUR sounds somehow to me #JustSaying
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by iamord(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I like anklets and toe rings tho

I wont mind but unfortunately some superstitious Africans think you belong to a mermaid cult grin

I get a negative vibe when I see ladies with toe ring/chain
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Elkristo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
stlaibrowne:
I don't wear condom undecided
hahahaha. Dis guy sef
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
I use to wear a ring on my thing
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by haymoney01(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
That is the General symbol for occult groups
mdee1:
hmmm...informative , what abt skull? I have one shirt I wear to church,it's got a skull and two bones(steel)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
haymoney01:
That is the General symbol for occult groups
wow! but I like the shirt na sad

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by homesteady(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Jarus:
I don't wear gold - my ring is silver. Muslim men are not permitted to wear gold, but women are.

seriously? but I've seen many Muslim men who wear gold rings and other gold accessories!
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:

Haha. I love nose piercings. Well.... I have one. And i have a navel piercing too. Haha
I think my piercing gives me xter. Its a tiny stud but noticeable enuf by any1. Idk if i will ever get rid of it.

That's awesome, dear. Navel piercings are lovely! I'm too much of a wimp to get one.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by milkytea(f): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
I dont buy stuff that is made of snake skin

neither do I buy fashion items that has a human skull on it

whats yours?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZxJwrXnRQ7s/UG3i0Tgjg2I/AAAAAAAAB1o/pCu3MZFBypU/s640/large-20870650.jpg[/img]

Oooh I want pretty much all of these. smiley

Edit: Except the leggings and skull rings.... bleeurrghh.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by zicoraads: 5:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:

Haha. I love nose piercings. Well.... I have one. And i have a navel piercing too. Haha
kiss kiss
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Jarus(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2014
homesteady:

seriously? but I've seen many Muslim men who wear gold rings and other gold accessories!

The same way you would have seen Muslims who lie. It doesn't make lying right.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by haymoney01(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol
mdee1:
wow! but I like the shirt na sad
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by beeevan: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rhukie:
I just found a partner.

wink
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by talk2cj08(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Nose piercings. Ironically, I got it anyway and loved the look it gave me, but now I can't wear it out much anymore.
picture of u rocking it or u knw na
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by onila(f): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2014
I dont like snake sturves

but am loving the snake ring

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Holy Jah grin grin!!! Damn... You are a clown cheesy cheesy, and thanks for the compliment...

Your cock berra relax ooo undecided undecided
..yeah, I love dat @DICKtator....fire on....lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
omojoshy:
..yeah, I love dat @DICKtator....fire on....lolz
Lol.. God forgive u undecided undecided..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) / Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.