Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State (1772 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam Township In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Donkonyon: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
I passed through Oyigbo town in Rivers state recently, I couldn't believe that the roads I passed through there still exist in present day Nigeria. Rivers state governor has been parading himself as one of the performing governors in Nigeria. I wonder if he can beat his chest and say yes he has done well will the level of decay I saw in Oyigbo. People in that town are living in hell. Nairalanders should judge through some of the pictures I captured.

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by KwoiZabo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amaechi and Fashola are the two Governors that annoy me the most, its not that they are the worst but they are the ones that make the most noise in the media in spite of their abysmal performance via-a-vis the huge resources at their disposal.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by phantom(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
rubbish thread........
we all know oyigbo roads are bad and amaechi himself has admitted many times that his govt has failed in oyigbo BUT he also acknowledged the fact that some of the roads are being worked on.

.....and for the record, amaechi and fashola are the best we have. QED

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by eaglechild: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
APC

Brainwashing looters angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by phantom(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
eaglechild:
APC

Brainwashing looters angry

seeing everything through APC/PDP has not gotten and will not get this country anywhere.
if we all vote in 2015 based on competence, won't you sleep easier at night?

why does religion and tribe have to come first for Gods sake? why?
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Dlionsheart: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
phantom:
rubbish thread........
we all know oyigbo roads are bad and amaechi himself has admitted many times that his govt has failed in oyigbo BUT he also acknowledged the fact that some of the roads are being worked on.

SHUT UP AND SAY WHAT YOU KNOW WITHOUT SENTIMENTS.

Do you know that the internal generated revenue of Rivers state as of February, 2014 was 9.5 billion naira while their January - June, 2014 Federal allocation was 99.67 billion naira. The recent Federal allocation to Rivers state was 24 billion naira. Compared it to other states and make sound judgment. Rivers state would only realized that they've lost a smart thief when he stepped down as governor or if a prudent governor comes in (certainly not Weke)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Collynzo29: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
phantom:
rubbish thread........

What about Eneka roads, Igwurita Etche roads, Rumuigbo?
I know Amaechi has tried, but don't make it look like only Obigbo has bad roads.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by jmoore(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Looks like Aba. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by phantom(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Collynzo29:

What about Eneka roads, Igwurita Etche roads, Rumuigbo?
I know Amaechi has tried, but don't make it look like only Obigbo has bad roads.
eneka-igwuruta- rumukrushi is under construction.true or false?

you mentioned rumuigbo.where in rumuigbo?
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by phantom(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dlionsheart:

Do you know that the internal generated revenue of Rivers state as of February, 2014 was 9.5 billion naira while their January - June, 2014 Federal allocation was 99.67 billion naira. The recent Federal allocation to Rivers state was 24 billion naira. Compared it to other states and make sound judgment. Rivers state would only realized that they've lost a smart thief when he stepped down as governor or if a prudent governor comes in (certainly not Weke)
when you begin your contribution or post with an insult,it does not tell well of you. please be civil. remember that fed allocation has dropped not just for rivers but also the other states.
amaechi is struggling to pay salaries. two days ago RSHA approved a 19billion naira withdrawal FROM THE STATES SAVINGS. the numerous projects littered around have been poorly funded of late.
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Desric(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Amaechi and Fashola are the two Governors that annoy me the most, its not that they are the worst but they are the ones that make the most noise in the media in spite of their abysmal performance via-a-vis the huge resources at their disposal.
Huge resources=Huge wage bills, hope you get it and before you crucify Amaechi ask any sincere Rivers indigene what it takes to fix roads or how expensive things cost in that part of the country.
Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Desric(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dlionsheart:

You're busy calculating the allocation, how much does Rivers State pay as salaries, how much does the HOA consume and then the projects, how do you think one KM of cost to construct in R/S? My dear Amaechi might not be the most prudent of governors, but certainly he has done so well and always responsible in the sense that he agrees without argument whenever you points to him areas where he has failed unlike some of our leaders who will better spend all our national fortune in TAN instead of to accept that they have failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State by Collynzo29: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
phantom:

eneka-igwuruta- rumukrushi is under construction.true or false?

you mentioned rumuigbo.where in rumuigbo?
No single road in Eneka is in good condition, Etche - Igwurita road is a complete mess. Psychiatric road in Ru muigbo.

(1) (Reply)

#2015akwaibom Politics: Who Is Your Preferred Aspirant And Why? / Aisha Buhari: A New Style Of First Lady In Nigeria / Inside Made In Nigeria Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.