Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267493 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prospect048:
can I pm you sir?
please dont
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
If you like allow yourself fall victim of scam to a "connection less" individual on nairaland. If you want to help someone you won't broadcast it like the lady who helped someone secure a job.

The guy I'm very sure is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iamharkinwaley: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now

Please sir, I sent you a pm. I have got no jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Iyajelili:

Sit your ass down in village, nigga
am not your average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Iyajelili:
If you like allow yourself fall victim of scam to a "connection less" individual on nairaland. If you want to help someone you won't broadcast it like the lady who helped someone secure a job.

The guy I'm very sure is a scammer.
loud it please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please dont pm me .....once 40 cv he collected i will collect more and submit to him .....the jobs might not be in top agency but it federal govt jobs icpc is taking 800 .....members go get 200...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
please dont ....once there is any slot send to the member it will be Given free ......one the 40 cvs already collected is finish he will request more .....hopfully agency that do mass recruitment like custom,civil defence ,Ndlea that absorb in many as once

Someone like me now I submitted CV to my member hopefully he won't thrash it.

Some of these members you are talking about pay their way to get to that position.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
mistacoco2:
loud it please
come to investment section where we roll in bond and treasury bills and discus several multiple milluons not jobs section for babies .and starter ...your job slot payment cant buy a first class ticket to london clown...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:

Someone like me now I submitted CV to my member hopefully he won't thrash it.

Some of these members you are talking about pay their way to get to that position.
many of the member are helping out especially the once from the north....like gudaje kazuare he give free .....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
come to investment section where we roll in bond and treasury bills and discus several multiple milluons not jobs section for babies .and starter ...your job slot payment cant buy a first class ticket to london clown...
I can bet that someone like you know no one.. you are just like an empty vessel with loud noise.
What are you doing in job section if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
My prayer is that this 2020 we are entering God will connect us to our helpers and testimonies will be all over this thread.

The cycle will continue we will also help others .

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
many of the member are helping out especially the once from the north....like gudaje kazuare he give free .....

I know Northerners help but how to get to them is the challenge.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
mistacoco2:
I can bet that someone like you know no one.. you are just like an empty vessel with loud noise.
What are you doing in job section if I may ask?
am looking for job na can u assit me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please find attached my CV. I'd appreciate anyone out there willing to help me secure employment opportunity at the Federal Government.. Permit me to introduce myself on how I have been managing...

My name is Abdullahi, Suleiman Saidu from Kano State hold a BSc Economics Second Class Honours from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. In various capacities, I have acquired skills in different phases such as time management, winning people to your way of thinking, proficient in Microsoft Package, Information Communication Technology (ICT) coupled with foreign exchange trading, statistical and econometric data analysis as well as an expert in United Nations Research Document coupled with drafting of Business Plans and Feasibility Report.

During my early NYSC days, I drafted a business proposal to sort funds to provide financial innovation services such as epayment (DSTV, GOTV, electricity bill payment, cash transfer and deposit etc), business centre to have an office space to earn a living with the skills have acquired over the years and as well to put into use my skills on solar installation and maintenance. I had ample of time being an Graduate Assistant at Federal College of Education, Kano.
At that time, I was looking for investment capital of roughly three hundred thousand of course along with my savings. I discussed the business idea with anyone that comes my way both online and offline. When I realized I wouldn't get the required capital, I decide to start with the little I had then by renting an office space, furnishing, etc so as to get started... So I put forward my proposal to my intimate friend Abu-Bakar Sadeeq serving in Nigeria Ports Authority when he came for holidays back in December 2017 and he put in a seed money into the business to my surprise.
So after I collected my discharge certificate back in April 12, 2018 I continue managing the business and as well continue to volunteer as an Assistant Lecturer in Federal College of Education, Kano...

At the moment, I'm am into a partnership with a tech start up company into solar installation and maintenance where I give training in all aspect of solar system, business and marketing, I get paid based on work done.
Similarly, I also earn money via Mini Importation, drafting of business plans and proposals coupled with learning dynamics of domaining. So virtually I earn through the skills have acquired over the years to pay rent, upkeep, etc....
I look forward to any opportunity to get a FG job opportunity where I can utilize my skills and competence for development of our nation.

At the moment, pressure on me to get married.. In fact wedding date fixed for October. You know how it is in the North (Presentation of kayan lefe which I have been keeping aside to my sister in Sokoto)...Lolz... Although I pray to secure a good paying job before I settle down so at least one would be sure of constant source of income for the family while investing money earned from other sources. What have been keeping going is my secondary school motto "Perseverance overcomes every difficulties" You could reach me on 08033213577 for any job slot....

God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
am looking for job na
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

From which state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rays123:
Please find attached my CV. I'd appreciate anyone out there willing to help me secure employment opportunity at the Federal Government.. Permit me to introduce myself on how I have been managing...

My name is Abdullahi, Suleiman Saidu from Kano State hold a BSc Economics Second Class Honours from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. In various capacities, I have acquired skills in different phases such as time management, winning people to your way of thinking, proficient in Microsoft Package, Information Communication Technology (ICT) coupled with foreign exchange trading, statistical and econometric data analysis as well as an expert in United Nations Research Document coupled with drafting of Business Plans and Feasibility Report.

During my early NYSC days, I drafted a business proposal to sort funds to provide financial innovation services such as epayment (DSTV, GOTV, electricity bill payment, cash transfer and deposit etc), business centre to have an office space to earn a living with the skills have acquired over the years and as well to put into use my skills on solar installation and maintenance. I had ample of time being an Graduate Assistant at Federal College of Education, Kano.
At that time, I was looking for investment capital of roughly three hundred thousand of course along with my savings. I discussed the business idea with anyone that comes my way both online and offline. When I realized I wouldn't get the required capital, I decide to start with the little I had then by renting an office space, furnishing, etc so as to get started... So I put forward my proposal to my intimate friend Abu-Bakar Sadeeq serving in Nigeria Ports Authority when he came for holidays back in December 2017 and he put in a seed money into the business to my surprise.
So after I collected my discharge certificate back in April 12, 2018 I continue managing the business and as well continue to volunteer as an Assistant Lecturer in Federal College of Education, Kano...

At the moment, I'm am into a partnership with a tech start up company into solar installation and maintenance where I give training in all aspect of solar system, business and marketing, I get paid based on work done.
Similarly, I also earn money via Mini Importation, drafting of business plans and proposals coupled with learning dynamics of domaining. So virtually I earn through the skills have acquired over the years to pay rent, upkeep, etc....
I look forward to any opportunity to get a FG job opportunity where I can utilize my skills and competence for development of our nation.

At the moment, pressure on me to get married.. In fact wedding date fixed for October. You know how it is in the North (Presentation of kayan lefe which I have been keeping aside to my sister in Sokoto)...Lolz... Although I pray to secure a good paying job before I settle down so at least one would be sure of constant source of income for the family while investing money earned from other sources. What have been keeping going is my secondary school motto "Perseverance overcomes every difficulties" You could reach me on 08033213577 for any job slot....

God bless Nigeria...
ka nami dan majalisi karaman hukum bichi ya kawo offer goma a federal college education tecnical bichi....ko kaji gidan ahmed idris accountant general ka a ji cv ranar jumaa ...kidan na kan by pass akwai musu gaurdi civil defence....Allay ya taimaka
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:

From which state?
calgary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now
Sir, please I desperately need this help, God bless you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I have 40 cv i randomly collected on behalf of the member 20 from our state and 7 from nairaland ...i wish recruitment was open but they said that they are scared of population hence use recommendation ....funny enough the member is just 38 years old .....

If this is true, may Allah bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:

From which state?
don't mind him. The member is from jigawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Folahanmi19:

If this is true, may Allah bless you abundantly
am not the one giving the job is the member ...he younger member probably 37

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:
My prayer is that this 2020 we are entering God will connect us to our helpers and testimonies will be all over this thread.

The cycle will continue we will also help others .
Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

Ohh, kudos to him then... Shu shu shu i forward my CV? �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
mistacoco2:
don't mind him. The member is from jigawa state

Next year I will resume hustle to try my senator.

I believe help can come before then Sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pacypatty:
House am back again I asked before on how my brother can cross from his current agency (National Orientation Agency) to another agency. Their salary is too poor and due to this his marriage is shaking because the salary can't take care of his family, a level 10 earning #62000 with 3 children. Pls anyone who can assist in crossing to a better agency pls assist am pleading pls pls. Thanks
Maybe he should just resign and start allover thats when you will understand that its a thing of joy to have a job and get paid every month no matter how small.NOA did silent replacement since this year and in a particular state only 5people picked and these candidates are from Presidency and till now they are yet to resume. Dont under rate any job with time he will grow in it.Let him cut cost and invest. Salary can never be enough.
There are lots of agencies doing nothing and they get paid NOA is not an exception.
If its so easy he should have crossed now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
calgary

Will his PA allow me to see him if I try. Please help me with his name. Senate or Rep wing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
this guy is a job seeker like us. We should all trade carefully.

Some of his post on job section

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mexyz:
Sir, please I desperately need this help, God bless you sir.
i undertand the situation..i was invited by the member so i went to him we went to same univesity outside nijia so i was with him for 2 weeks ,i went with 2 cv for family members ...so i p.a brough names like 12 plus cover letter to one agency that requested and offer where sent to him in 5 days ...he told me his is best empowerment strategy ...he even hustle jobs from other member especially from the east (who says they dont have people )...so of this agency are located in far north so a sourhern man might not work here like the arabic village in lake chad

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ka nami dan majalisi karaman hukum bichi ya kawo offer goma a federal college education tecnical bichi....ko kaji gidan ahmed idris accountant general ka a ji cv ranar jumaa ...kidan na kan by pass akwai musu gaurdi civil defence....Allay ya taimaka
Nayi iya kokarina zuwa wajan yan majalisa anma banyi nasaraba. Zan jaraba na gani In Shaa Allaah. godiya nake yallabai. Allaah ya kara lafia..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
mistacoco2:
this guy is a job seeker like us. We should all trade carefully.

Some of his post on job section
yes na but my type of job na contract for the supply of 200 parado jeeps to national assemble

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
yes na but my type of job na contract for the supply of 200 parado jeeps to national assemble
trash!!!

I thought you said you have some slots giving to you by house member but you come to nairaland job section everyday looking for job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Slimkkkk, genali(m), RickyJesus and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.