Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247577 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NigeriaBam: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
thebest1210:

That's poor ooo...
Tanx alot.

I get three or four person working there... Choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amya(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amya:
please I'll like anyone who has a genuine job slot for sale or knows someone with a genuine job slot for sale should please contact me on this email- amenlegalservices@gmail.com

Anyone who wants to contact me with the intention to scam me will end up being in serious trouble. So if your offer isn't 100% genuine, don't contact me. Thanks

Anyone with confirm offer?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 4:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Amya:

Anyone with confirm offer?

If you look through my profile, you will see I asked same few months ago, a good samaritan helped out in spite of the scammers sending messages to me.
I'd advise you to be careful here... Very very careful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2019
Been away for awhile. Please, am still looking for Sen uche ekwunife's contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Abeg, who get any job offer? Am willing to pay.
Am not even supposed to be here. A guy who promised me a Job in NPA died. Baba was well connected ooo in abuja. Since then, I have not been myself. We were supposed to start documentation this year ending (according to what he said). But he died in August, months after collecting my CV and other documents
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaybee3(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Please anyone with connections or job offers should please help me, it’s begging I’m begging, I don’t have money or gold to give, Submitting cv without connect seem like time wasting. Please have mercy on me

Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chilucy: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Please I need assistance to get a job can someone help me, I have been submitting CV since 2010..still nothing please someone should save a soul...
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amya(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:

If you look through my profile, you will see I asked same few months ago, a good samaritan helped out in spite of the scammers sending messages to me.

Thanks. Were you able to get a a federal job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NomzyJust(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:

Ok thanks.

I need to make enquiries from you. I already sent you a PM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Amya:

Thanks. Were you able to get a a federal job?
Yeah I did... And it's in one of the highest paying federal agency.
In my bid and quest to use money to get one, she helped out without collecting a dime,though I had to show appreciation one way or the other.

Just be careful here, and pray someone that will help you out will locate you soonest.
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rehpotsirhc(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:

In my bid and quest to use money to get one, she helped out without collecting a dime,though I had to show appreciation one way or the other.

Just be careful here, and pray someone that will help you out will locate you soonest.
Peace
Lucky you,,, God please send me my helper oooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2019
God bless us! God show us favor! God create opportunities for us. God grant us the miracle we all need! Amen!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tech18: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Modikko:
DPR gave out some few offers recently.
chai, O want to get this DPR oo

I applied the last time no connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Please who has anybody with information concerning NMDC, NIPSS, ITF ....kindly help out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Anybody willing to help with a placement at Nig. Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA).

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
NomzyJust:

I need to make enquiries from you. I already sent you a PM.

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
dejt4u:
Anybody willing to help with a placement at Nig. Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA). Application letter and CV already submitted at their head office in Abuja.

Thanks
please at they recruiting and how much do they pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
dejt4u:
Anybody willing to help with a placement at Nig. Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA). Application letter and CV already submitted at their head office in Abuja.

Thanks
Have they started accepting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mautune(f): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please anyone with connection or slot into federal agencies that can assist. I'm willing to pay. No fraudster should contact me unless you want to be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:

Peace

Congrats.

Did you meet the person who helped you on NL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nanaman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please, kind hearted people should come to my rescue. My disability is not helping matters. (wheelchair bound for 13yrs+).There are no paveways or ramp to make my movement easy.

Please, kindly use any connection for me to secure a job in any establishment

B. Sc International Relations (Second Class Upper) 2016

Post-graduate Diploma in Education (Credit) 2018

Masters in Social Work (Professional) 2019

tunjioui@gmail.com

I have sent all Senators mail, no response. I have message my Senator and House of Rep member, still no response. I have submitted application to Women Affairs, still no response.

Please, help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NASRDA... Pays 160k Administrative and Management Cadre while Science and Engineering Cadrr earns 220k

DSA pays 220k upward
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some people never get work but e still get some people wey need know pay before them start. Chai. This Life! God dey!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please what is the entry level salary of NAMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mekyno777(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
@Engrbriggs and
@TammyAnyody.
Pls can u ppl or anyone tell me the current salary of Bsc holder in Ndlea? And othe details. Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
House am back again I asked before on how my brother can cross from his current agency (National Orientation Agency) to another agency. Their salary is too poor and due to this his marriage is shaking because the salary can't take care of his family, a level 10 earning #62000 with 3 children. Pls anyone who can assist in crossing to a better agency pls assist am pleading pls pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:

bro can we relate?,I'm equally interested in something like this .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
I pray God in his infinite mercies shower his blessings on me and make me secure a job too o.... I've been following this thread even before i graduated from school and i have to admit it, the testimonies from people here could be very tempting at times... Choi

To every job seekers out there, i pray say make our rain pour soon

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rejoice04:

Congrats.

Did you meet the person who helped you on NL?
Yes from here, turns out that we hail from the same state, even local government.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:

Yes from here, turns out that we hail from the same state, even local government.

Waow.

My helper please locate me oh. I am a mother who needs this job seriously to assist in home front.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MBAleeyu583(m), annon999, Drokhinig, FolaLee, ConTrol15, oluxmondd2, heryoub22(m), Zacks43, Maikunya, Brightlight123, Biokana(m), Abdull01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.