Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258311 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Modikko:
So you expect Members from the North to give slot to the South?
I don't ooo the way he puts his words was like the northern legislature help anyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
jimfarayola:
Good afternoon, please I need information if any agency under Ministry of Aviation is recruiting, I have someone that can help me. Thanks
ifbthe person truly wants to help you, he/she can help you even if they're not recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:
just 8,000 naira increment. Working with FRSC
You got into FRSC from their last open recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mexyz:
You got into FRSC from their last open recruitment?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soleye24(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
@ahiboilandgas
please help me get something. I served in kano but back to lagos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:
Yes
Wow... I Got to the last stage but did not receive their camping mail.. Got in based on those stages or someone helped out?
Sorry for the many questions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello, any update on NAICOM? Or till January before they proceed??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mexyz:
Wow... I Got to the last stage but did not receive their camping mail.. Got in based on those stages or someone helped out?
Sorry for the many questions.
Someone helped me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:

Someone helped me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:

Someone helped me
OK.. All the best in your PPA Sir..
God knows how I wanted that job so badly, I cried when I realized I was not going to be in Enugu.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deflorence(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:
Please can you help me to get a job in FRSC? I studied Bus Admin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moh99:
Let talk...mohabdu57@yahoo.com
I replied your PM sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good evening all, what's the salary structure of Nigerian shippers council?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
dejt4u:
I replied your PM sir
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
micflo28:

For clarity purpose, how much is FRSC net pay for level 8 with the new minimum wage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
TammyAnybody:

For clarity purpose, how much is FRSC net pay for level 8 with the new minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarlulu: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
nasiest:

its a very nice organization my brother don’t even think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2019
micflo28:

It use to be 109k before the minimum wage ryt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Okay thank you but I'm only asking for a friend though
Umarlulu:
its a very nice organization my brother don’t even think twice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2019
nasiest:

200+ Is somethng happenng dere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Not really but someone close to me got a slot there. Hope you're sure about the figure?
Ermm:

200+ Is somethng happenng dere?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2019
nasiest:
Not really but someone close to me got a slot there. Hope you're sure about the figure?

Very sure tell him 2 contact me on dis 4 more info 09010883202 + need 2 ask him smthng too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Good morning House, I wish to enquire once again is there anyone here who was in the know of the replacement NOA conducted early this year before 2019 election pls precisely around Feb/March.
Pls those who knows about it has any of such candidates been called for documentation/resumption.Pls i need your inputs for those who has a clue of it. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Same NOA people are running from. Such is life, appreciate what you got

Good morning House, I wish to enquire once again is there anyone here who was in the know of the replacement NOA conducted early this year before 2019 election pls precisely around Feb/March.
Pls those who knows about it has any of such candidates been called for documentation/resumption.Pls i need your inputs for those who has a clue of it. Thanks.
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2019
awele186:

awele186:

[quote author=awele186 post=85176218]Same NOA people are running from. Such is life, appreciate what you got

Truly that's life....What others don't appreciate millions are out there praying for it.
Those wanting to run out do not even have anyehere to run to,some got it on a platter of gold and if butted out cant even have it back again.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awotimi(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
Please, any info on NAICOM yet?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarlulu: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
nasiest:
Okay thank you but I'm only asking for a friend though
Advice him not to hesitate in getting his way into the system,wish him all the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Awotimi:
any answer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Katsuke:

Send me a Pm , let's see what happens
[color=#000099][/color]. Pls I sent u a pm I need to discuss with u pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awotimi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Awotimi:
And how much is entry level pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JO01, Alfredd16, Konne, spido(m), khayrah2, Joeadah, Hussen240, RANGO23(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.