Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303562 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello, please do you know if any recruitment is ongoing in Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment? Urgent pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please does anyone know anything concerning NIGCOMSAT
Are they doing replacement and what is their package like
Babagy823:
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shady92:
Mautech yola. Can I get ur digit.we need to chat on some things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
ademmy102:
Hello, please do you know if any recruitment is ongoing in Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment? Urgent pls

Dem go answer you question but you will do like you didn't see it then come back to ask another one

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
teekay22:
NIGCOMSAT since the coming of Buhari administration in 2015 has been under embargo for placement or recruitment. They pay well though,except the new board appointees could rally round and get the embargo off nothing for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Evening everyone.Am yet to get any help here pls do any one no anything about NOA placement done early this year.Apart from the person that complained about his brother's little pay in NOA, pls anyone in the know of there activities, seems NOA is least agency talked about here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
120k graduate. but working there is a waste of talent. Na groundnuts you go dey chop for office

teekay22:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mexyz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Compliment of the season to you all, for those of us trusting God for APL in 2020, may God heed to our heart desires..
Amen

27 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rollitout: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Doctors in General Hospitals entry level N190k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Modikko:
I understand, but are you aware that they have shared APL as regards TetFund? I pray you also get it since that’s what you want.

I am not aware,I still count it as rumors until January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Okay thank you
Ogis87:
NIGCOMSAT since the coming of Buhari administration in 2015 has been under embargo for placement or recruitment. They pay well though,except the new board appointees could rally round and get the embargo off nothing for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2019
I see
Thanks
danqujigy:

120k graduate. but working there is a waste of talent. Na groundnuts you go dey chop for office

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2019
January seems to be the most anticipated month of 2020, God help us.
Bconsortium:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Emem86:

Tetfund yet to conclude recruitment. January Hopefully.

Someone said they hv issued APL on 19th Dec and another says January

Who are we to believe?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Please stop living in denial. Appointment letters were issued on 19th December. Consult widely
Bconsortium:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Hello, please do you know if any recruitment is ongoing at Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment? Urgent pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2019
please house any news about the latest icpc recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Goodmorning house... Overtime we have heard over the news that FG wants to scrap agencies that are redundant, my question is considering the kind of National assembly we have is it achievable and in the event the scrapping happens so all the affected staffs flushed into labour market or they are merged with sister agencies.... Any input pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
How much do they pay?
NIGCOMSAT since the coming of Buhari administration in 2015 has been under embargo for placement or recruitment. They pay well though,except the new board appointees could rally round and get the embargo off nothing for now. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Ogis87:
Goodmorning house... Overtime we have heard over the news that FG wants to scrap agencies that are redundant, my question is considering the kind of National assembly we have is it achievable and in the event the scrapping happens so all the affected staffs flushed into labour market or they are merged with sister agencies.... Any input pls?

Only Agencies that duplicate the duties of another is like to be scrapped that if they intend to do it. I don't see it happening. Because they are expanding the Government workforce each day. There is no year they don't create a new educational institution or MDA or commission.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Benjamin125(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now

Help me to be among please, I've applied and submitted cv tirelessly, I finished service since 2015 and had to go back for masters which I completed this year cos of lack of job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
carsprayer:

Only Agencies that duplicate the duties of another is like to be scrapped that if they intend to do it. I don't see it happening. Because they are expanding the Government workforce each day. There is no year they don't create a new educational institution or MDA or commission.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ogis87:
Evening everyone.Am yet to get any help here pls do any one no anything about NOA placement done early this year.Apart from the person that complained about his brother's little pay in NOA, pls anyone in the know of there activities, seems NOA is least agency talked about here.

I am aware that the staff have resume since the middle of this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I actually intend helping 5 people radom get federal govt job next year (dont as me how ) am close to chairman house committes on........am very displead by the gross display of stupidty ,defeat by nigerians offering 1m to jobs that u might never gather 1m in your accounts ....25 slot was given free this year ...from when the member was sworn in to now
compliment of the season sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Asquare84:

I am aware that the staff have resume since the middle of this year
Thanks..but are you really sure of it pls.Are u saying the person resumed around July/August precisely pls.And pls which state.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
let me be among pls God bless d poster
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ogis87:

Thanks..but are you really sure of it pls.Are u saying the person resumed around July/August precisely pls.And pls which state.?

May/June they were posted to several state I think they are above 100
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Asquare84:

May/June they were posted to several state I think they are above 100
Ok tkx. I was told there are two batches, first batch was accommodated in 2019 budget and the second batch to come by Jan under the recently signed budget.I dont know if you heard something like that pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Which federal agencies are yet to receive December salary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missuniverse(f): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
This would be much appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by praxs(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Any information with regards to bank of development and bank of industry recruitment? I tried to read through the threads but the pages are so much to read all. Please share Infor as to weather they are recruiting, finished recruiting or about to start. CC: Tammyabraham and others in the know. Many thanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=danqujigy post=85219833]

Chopping ground nut 4 office to collect 120k is better than soaking garri for house with no take home pay assurance

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.