Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303927 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mubibond:
i heard the same.

Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fibmark(f): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Inec
Omuka:
NTI?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fibmark(f): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Olalekan27:
Please who has idea how much inec entry level salary?
is close to 100k I guess
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
I heard something is up at NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Hopeful0291:
I heard something is up at NCC
Recruitment ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Sadiq4764:
Recruitment ?
Yes recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Hopeful0291:

Yes recruitment
Are they collecting CVs?
Or na the other method
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Hopeful0291:

Yes recruitment

Started or about to?

Thanks you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
emeritus007:

Are they collecting CVs?
Or na the other method
Connection heard the waiver is just for 50
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Started or about to?

Thanks you

This is the time is start pushing
Slots have been distributed

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ThoniaOlowo: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please, if you get anything from Tetfund …. Keep us posted. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jamb is sharing APLs

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
What about Nimasa any updates?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
KhalilAK:
Jamb is sharing APLs

So, what is holding NUC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saffyy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
KhalilAK:
Jamb is sharing APLs

Pls do you have Idea of their salary and allowance. Esp for conraiss 8 step 2

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
saffyy:

Pls do you have Idea of their salary and allowance. Esp for conraiss 8 step 2

Thank you
this is for conraiss level 7 step 2

From the salary, you may be able to deduce the salary for level 8 step 2
NB: this is not my apl, just some random apl that was posted here before

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
NTA sef dey recruit on a low-key
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
If it is the one I'm thinking grin grin grin
neoclassical:
Please, I need inputs from those who are conversant with the standards practice in higher institution of learning.
One of the federal Polytechnics in the east that collected CVs since January this year, just shared Promotion letters to many Staff of the institution this week. Does recruitment /replacement usually come after Staff promotion? I want to start distubing my contact please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saffyy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Teeeecash:
this is for conraiss level 7 step 2

From the salary, you may be able to deduce the salary for level 8 step 2
NB: this is not my apl, just some random apl that was posted here before

Oh thank you..

But why is the salary having range.. are we to work with the first one or second one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
NFIU started sharing today as well.
KhalilAK:
Jamb is sharing APLs

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chulluko:
NTA sef dey recruit on a low-key
NTA ? Pls how much is 8 step 2 net salary ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iSocrates: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please anyone has an idea how much ITF pays entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
iSocrates:
Please anyone has an idea how much ITF pays entry level?
140k GT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2021
id4sho:

140k GT
You're correct and Level 9 is almost 200k. Please anybody with connect to that place should send me DM for further discussion.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2021
For Tetfund hopefuls, hook your connect. Came across this one Facebook. Dished out by the SP

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2021
akeye81:
For Tetfund hopefuls, hook your connect. Came across this one Facebook. Dished out by the SP

Lols, funny how the less important in terms of privacy is priortized over the most important grin

The poster should have covered his/her name and leave the salary scale. Na wa o.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Thoughtas much
CBNwords:

Lols, funny how the less important in terms of privacy is priortized over the most important grin

The poster should have covered his/her name and leave the salary scale. Na wa o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Jamb APL is flying

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Is this Apl for graduate? What is the entry salary for graduate in JAMB?
kkkp:
Jamb APL is flying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
CBNwords:

cover wetin ??
Shey na the first time that you coming across an apl that the details wasn't covered..

They don't cover anything at all on Facebook..

From the name, address, salary, it's all opened.

Moreso facebook has more viewers and audience..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2021
AbusM1:
Is this Apl for graduate? What is the entry salary for graduate in JAMB?
yes, it's for graduate entry

Conraiss level 7

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Teeeecash:
cover wetin ??
Shey na the first time that you coming across an apl that the details wasn't covered..

They don't cover anything at all on Facebook..

From the name, address, salary, it's all opened.

Moreso facebook has more viewers and audience..

Oh you don't get me bro, I mean instead of covering the salary, why not cover the name?

It's more proper to cover the name and not salary, unlike the APL posted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, Prince806(m), Mykcool(m), WaziriSND, nuradeen011(m), Daklo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.