Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232081 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmtukur: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hussen24:
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH) is sharing APLs. Saw few yesterday.
Thanks for this bro. Is it for the Medical personnels alone or Admin staff inclusive?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2021
mmtukur:

Thanks for this bro. Is it for the Medical personnels alone or Admin staff inclusive?

Both
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
I truly hope that good news and apls fly again before 2021 ends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
FCCPC ...please anyone with any Intel or idea when those folks will recruit next? and last time they did too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please who knows when Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State will start issuing appointment letters? We have been waiting since January this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guys, any news regarding firs APL?
freddybonz:

Oh, okay, I thought he was referring to firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
No one will help you no matter how much information you give. Rather, you'll be used and abandon. Deactivating never to come back here again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pls i need an advise. I have a contact of one VIP heading an agency but he dont know me in anyway but i did IT there. Im thinkin of sending him a text message if he could help me with a job in d agency ( thou it sound some how funny, lol).

Do u think it will work? How best or otherwise is my approach? I know some people here may have experience in this regard, hence, seeking for their advise.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Achiever43:
Pls i need an advise. I have a contact of one VIP heading an agency but he dont know me in anyway but i did IT there. Im thinkin of sending him a text message if he could help me with a job in d agency ( thou it sound some how funny, lol).

Do u think it will work? How best or otherwise is my approach? I know some people here may have experience in this regard, hence, seeking for their advise.
Thanks.
Find a way to see him eyeball to eyeball and beg him like your life depends on that job or get a politician to call him for you.
As for text message, the likelihood of him replying to a stranger is very low. Pity message hardly touch their hearts, they've trained themselves not to help people for God's sake but for political benefits men can offer.
And if he replies, he might just catch cruise with you.
This is from my personal experience.

Still give it a try, you can be very lucky.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
emeritus007:

Find a way to see him eyeball to eyeball and beg him like your life depends on that job or get a politician to call him for you.
As for text message, the likelihood of him replying to a stranger is very low. Pity message hardly touch their hearts, they've trained themselves not to help people for God's sake but for political benefits men can offer.

Or perhaps if you know someone that's very close to the person and is willing to help they can assist you too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2021
emeritus007:

You said it all bro.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Thank you very much and God bless!

emeritus007:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2021
justnixon:

Or perhaps if you know someone that's very close to the person and is willing to help they can assist you too

Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Omo is NCDMB ever going to conclude this recruitment and share APLs or has this gone the way of NNPC EH recruitment cry

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
emeritus007:

I'll ask for updates today.
Thanks bro, how far with updates
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Achiever43:

Thanks.
don't waste ur time . Coz he may not even read talkless of replying or he may ignore. So just have a good connect and pray. That's all

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
biomustry:

Thanks bro, how far with updates
Boss, the guy's response was quite cold na y I no update you.
E say na "soon".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
NPA or NIMASA??

NIMASA or NCC??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maameer99:
NPA or NIMASA??

NIMASA or NCC??
Depends on your course of study and what you want in a job...
Alot of money in NIMASA and that's tempting.
But based on my interactions with guys in NCC, there are opportunities for local and international trainings. If you are an electrical/computer/communication Engr, NCC should be your choice.

But guy you get connect o...these kind of options. Are you Buhari's son?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
emeritus007:

But based on my interactions with guys in NCC, there are opportunities for local and international trainings. If you are an electrical/computer/communication Engr, NCC should be your choice.

U re funny � the Buhari’s Son got me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Originakalokalo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wait a minute guys,

When last have we seen an APL?

Are there vacancies in these government organizations these days?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Wait a minute guys,

It’s been a while

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
emeritus007:

Thanks bro.

If I was Buhari’s son you no go see me for nairaland cheesy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mailbab: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Wait a minute guys,

People don't get APLs for merits, they rather get them via sources that's why they don't come here to testify.

If it was you that got APL from a source, would you come here to share it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let me do a little call and run grin grin

Those that were scheduled for CBN medicals this week, how was it?

N.B; CBN has been steadily employing connected ones...

P.S. I can't help than this info I have dished out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Achiever43:

Thanks.

Your fate and luck my brother. I texted a senator then I was hunting and he requested for my credentials, though no update till now, but I'm settled already.

Lesson: you may text him and get a response or not, you may still call him and get a response or not too...

I advice you see him in person if possible

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mailbab:

People don't get APLs for merits, they rather get them via sources that's why they don't come here to testify.

If it was you that got APL from a source, would you come here to share it?

For the fear dear fiful grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
What kind of salary structure or Grade levels do NDPHC use? Anyone know their monthly take home?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2021
270k without upfront and allowances before you are confirmed. 190k with upfront and allowances after you are confirmed. Also, if you are an engineer your allowances would be more.
yahmaid04:
What kind of salary structure or Grade levels do NDPHC use? Anyone know their monthly take home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Please who has idea how much inec entry level salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Please who has the idea of NTI kaduna salary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jollyakat(m), preciousfuture, Ahmedbari, mattbass(m), Eyenkuzi, Muhammadjr12(m), SINJEL, Hannahsandra, holygenius3(m), Muhammadbiee(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.