Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303309 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:
@Oppy2020 yeah they got the waiver 3weeks ago so they’ve compiled list already but can’t actually say categorically if it’s by batch so anytime first - second week of next month God grace something is going down......

please, what is MFA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Omuka:
please, what is MFA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
@kunlexbaba45 a lot is happening ring your connect and as well NOUN has been dishing out APL since the beginning of this month I believe it’ll end towards next month

CAC on the beat on the low!!!

kunlexbaba45:
n
Oga Seankelly do know when FERMA is like to release APL and anything about National Agency for Green Wall APL.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:
@kunlexbaba45 a lot is happening ring your connect and as well NOUN has been dishing out APL since the beginning of this month I believe it’ll end towards next month

Good day Boss!
Please, do you have an idea when the Nigerian Air Force DSSC list would be out?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
NPF is ongoing as I’m typing this please if you’re interested contact your connects as snappy as you could!!

While for the NAF list I’ll get back to you cuz for now my contact can’t give me updates on that!

Thanks and God bless )))

For the DSSC list
Shazz1:

Good day Boss!
Please, do you have an idea when the Nigerian Air Force DSSC list would be out?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:
NPF is ongoing as I’m typing this please if you’re interested contact your connects as snappy as you could!!

While for the NAF list I’ll get back to you cuz for now my contact can’t give me updates on that!

Thanks and God bless )))

For the DSSC list

I appreciate your response Boss!
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

please, is it a profitable place for a degree holder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Of course, foreign posting straight up if you’ve God, luck and as well know your ways is a cash out place for degree holders Sir.

Wish you all the best )))

Omuka:
please, is it a profitable place for a degree holder?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
@seankelly, please do you have any update on NLNG sir. I will appreciate any response thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:
Of course, foreign posting straight up if you’ve God, luck and as well know your ways is a cash out place for degree holders Sir.

pls @seankelly any information on ffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please why is ippis delaying APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
@ Seankelly

Thanks and God bless )))

Permit me to humbly ask the following questions

✓ The NPF is it for graduate or Olevel?
✓ Do you have an idea if Army cancelled the last DSSC recruitment process and would start afresh ?
✓ Do you know if NDLEA will still call another batch {graduate category}for training in December coz Olevel will resume camping in December
✓ I have DG NIMASA no but I don't no d best approach to relate with him, can you guide me?

Thanks in anticipation. God bless u sir .. I await ur response!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
You are on point Sir. One of the very few places to work in by miles in the Ministries even far better than some agencies. I know all this for sure because my dad retired from there few years back..my brother and I had the the opportunity of a slot there for 1 million each in 2017 but we thought it was too expensive as at then (great mistake). If you are opportuned to get in with B.Sc or M.Sc please do grab it with both legs and hands. The benefits are;
1. You will be posted on a foreign mission (Nigeria embassies) for 3-4 years and it will not be once and once you get to level 16-17 you get to head missions and also become an ambassador.
2. Your salary will in be dollars throughout your stay over there and also your wife will be getting salary too and also entitled to school fees and allowances for 4 children who are under 18 over there.
3. Good accommodation with a maid to assist
4 your normal salary back in Nigeria will not be stop too.
5. Also get to travel to other countries for 2-3 days while on a mission with flight ticket, hotel e.t.c paid by the embassy na really cash cow.
My younger brother is looking for a way to get in though he is working with an insurance comp and okay to an extent. Me I'm expecting letter from an agency atleast with my foreign M.Sc grin
Good luck to everyone who are expectant and happy new month in advance smiley

[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Thanks and God bless )))

For the DSSC list
Bro you fit link up person with connect or slot, asper person wer no get connect at all or person wer never submit hm cv for anywhere? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lukmarn:
@seankelly, please do you have any update on NLNG sir. I will appreciate any response thank you.

Sorry for the late reply Sir, I’ve no idea regarding NLNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bdj88:
Please why is ippis delaying APL

I think they’re done with verifications nationwide they rounded up 22 of this month.

So let’s be optimistic anytime from now it’ll start flying Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Emm86:
pls @seankelly any information on ffs

FFS recruited middle of the year maybe there’ll be another batch before the year rounds up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Success1930:
@ Seankelly

Thanks and God bless )))

Permit me to humbly ask the following questions

✓ The NPF is it for graduate or Olevel?
✓ Do you have an idea if Army cancelled the last DSSC recruitment process and would start afresh ?
✓ Do you know if NDLEA will still call another batch {graduate category}for training in December coz Olevel will resume camping in December
✓ I have DG NIMASA no but I don't no d best approach to relate with him, can you guide me?

Thanks in anticipation. God bless u sir .. I await ur response!!!!

NPF is for o’level Sir, but all the same if you’re interested you can as well make your way and get to the position you aspire to in the nearest future God grace.

NA didn’t cancel any of their recruitment I believe beginning of next year they might recruit again after NPF recruitment.

Hopefully I strongly believe and optimistic they call more applicants because all the recruitment ongoing at the moment is for the preparation of the forthcoming election.

Lastly, for the DG NIMASA what’s your relationship cuz that matters a lot and if there’s no connection or strings attach then Sir, please kindly source out for an elderly and respected well known person to do the communication else he might even block your line......

Thanks and God bless you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Talithacumi2021:
You are on point Sir. One of the very few places to work in by miles in the Ministries even far better than some agencies. I know all this for sure because my dad retired from there few years back..my brother and I had the the opportunity of a slot there for 1 million each in 2017 but we thought it was too expensive as at then (great mistake). If you are opportuned to get in with B.Sc or M.Sc please do grab it with both legs and hands. The benefits are;
1. You will be posted on a foreign mission (Nigeria embassies) for 3-4 years and it will not be once and once you get to level 16-17 you get to head missions and also become an ambassador.
2. Your salary will in be dollars throughout your stay over there and also your wife will be getting salary too and also entitled to school fees and allowances for 4 children who are under 18 over there.
3. Good accommodation with a maid to assist
4 your normal salary back in Nigeria will not be stop too.
5. Also get to travel to other countries for 2-3 days while on a mission with flight ticket, hotel e.t.c paid by the embassy na really cash cow.
My younger brother is looking for a way to get in though he is working with an insurance comp and okay to an extent. Me I'm expecting letter from an agency atleast with my foreign M.Sc grin
Good luck to everyone who are expectant and happy new month in advance smiley

Perfectly elaborated Sir. Your foreign mission (posting) is for every 4 years and then back home to Nigeria to serve for a year after you’ll be transferred again to a different country for another 4years that’s how it works.

All your expenses on foreign mission is on the federal government of Nigeria.......

Ambassador is for life till you’re no more even after you’re no more your family will still be entitle to something’s!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Donclique:

Bro you fit link up person with connect or slot, asper person wer no get connect at all or person wer never submit hm cv for anywhere? Thanks

� I’m not a politician Sir. Please, let me know your state of origin? Maybe something might come up.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Seankelly post=107222332]

Sorry for the late reply Sir, I’ve no idea regarding NLNG[/quorte]
Ok, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Sorry for the late reply Sir, I’ve no idea regarding NLNG
Please sir, any information concerning NASRDA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

� I’m not a politician Sir. Please, let me know your state of origin? Maybe something might come up.....
I am from Akwa Ibom State. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Abeg I dey ground too sir. Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Any information on NSITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pass11:

Any information on NSITF?

Recruitment was held January - February of about 150 candidates this year but let’s be hopeful there’ll be fresh recruitment before the end of the year or latest beginning of next year..........

NTA APL underground.............

Thanks and God bless )))

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Recruitment was held January - February of about 150 candidates this year but let’s be hopeful there’ll be fresh recruitment before the end of the year or latest beginning of next year..........

Thanks and God bless )))

Pls, what's the update on FFS replacement sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

[b]Recruitment was held January - February of about 150 candidates [/b]this year but let’s be hopeful there’ll be fresh recruitment before the end of the year or latest beginning of next year..........

NTA APL underground.............

Thanks and God bless )))
Yes the 150 was medical professions I know someone that was recuited

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
To whom it may concern!
Click or Copy and paste link to your search engine and do the needful....

Best of luck and Success all the way )))

https://regionsneuro.com/careers/
https://regionsneuro.com/careers/

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pass11:

Yes the 150 was medical professions I know someone that was recuited

Perfectly right Sir...... but I strongly believe that something good is coming up soonest on that

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Perfectly right Sir...... but I strongly believe that something good is coming up soonest on that
I
Please sir, any ideas if NDLEA will still release any list for officer cadre. Also any hope for immigration slot list.thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oppy2020:

So this thing about MFA giving APL next month is actually true. Heard they got a waiver for that already. Thanks for the update.
what is mfa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.