Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230020 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sllibalab(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Felipe Lobos for president.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Edonnaa:

Philip once said he screenshoted a info here and sent to asọ villa and the head of PEF was called to confirm if it was true... Do you recall that?

He doesn't need to show us the apl, he should just be straight forward "yes, another batch of people has been taken", "yes, a fresh documentation has been done" that's all...

Alot of people know me here and know the agency I am waiting on as we are all in a group chat together but you see this DAFMIS situation it must be settled once and for all

Pardon me but your sense of entitlement is disturbing. Please remember that no one owes anyone anything on this faceless forum. You can only persuade someone for information. How can you say something MUST be settled? Or else what? Please exercise diplomacy and moral suasion in your engagements here. Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Every single time argument, irrelevant talk. What should be discussed is how people can get jobs not irrelevant talk way no carry head. There are some things we all should tend to unlook most especially if no one has pointed that he or she was scammed by someone here. Abeg end this discussion, the person already explained so why the stress? Let's think of the next step at the moment instead of dragging ourselves back for something meaningless. It has always been like this since the beginning of this trend and you people kept pursuing genuine people away, if it continues, the place will become a burial ground. Let's be matured and think of the next thing. Gracias!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm meeting my Fcc commissioner tomorrow. Please, which agency is recruiting now? And can he help me get into an A list agency? Please, I need answer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please I am asking same question
Omuka:
I'm meeting my Fcc commissioner tomorrow. Please, which agency is recruiting now? And can he help me get into an A list agency? Please, I need answer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hasyyno:
Please I am asking same question
Omuka:
If he's generous

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gbens2000(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please house, who work at ogun state ministry? How much is their pay for level 10-12... Please I really need to know. Thanks so much in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any update on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idemili2023: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pass11:
Any update on CBN?
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't understand INEC and their pattern self. Make them recontinue their recruitment process nau.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
gbens2000:
Please house, who work at ogun state ministry? How much is their pay for level 10-12... Please I really need to know. Thanks so much in advance
Level 10 in federal ministries is around 78-80k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
acumen90:
I don't understand INEC and their pattern self. Make them recontinue their recruitment process nau.
I paid dollars for that recruitment. Nonsense
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
acumen90:
I paid 100dollars for that recruitment. Nonsense!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any update on fct_irs recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
As in, for slot buying?
foreveryoung1515:
I paid 100dollars for that recruitment. Nonsense!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 5:03am On Oct 28, 2021
edesgbenezaka:
Please someone should help me .....
is FMC keffi now giving out apl letters? cryPlease someone should help me .....
is FMC keffi now giving out apl letters?
What's the meaning of APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2021
yunqdady:

What's the meaning of APL

Appointment Letter.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Any update on CBN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Who knows wat is happening at fct-irs, i heard recruitment was canceled and called off... Please who has information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2021
sllibalab:
Felipe Lobos for president.

Very funny
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Kingdemu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naso dey worry me that year cheesy.
Weekend done dey approach, they go start with form fee( isi ewu, point & kill,chilled beer) flenjo money. I dey play them well.
Abi na the one wey one old man go dey thank you and incantations go dey background.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
id4sho:

Naso dey worry me that year cheesy.
Weekend done dey approach, they go start with form fee( isi ewu, point & kill,chilled beer) flenjo money. I dey play them well.
Abi na the one wey one old man go dey thank you and incantations go dey background.
guy na so i fall for that old man incantation trick oh cry cry

Even though the money know plenty, atleast i for buy suya and cold malt drink with am.

Thunder fire all fraudster and scammers

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2021
grin

***** Gdmorning, is me EMMANUEL Eze ur 2016A ex-copa mate in AN State, am working with Shell Oil Company in Rivers State branch, cal me now 4 details b/cos internal Recruitment is going on now.

****** Gudmorning, It's me Michael Lawrence, ur Ex-Corper mate in Anambra State ,I'm working with Agip Oil and Gas Company in Rivers state Branch, if u wish to apply u can cal me 4 more information b/cos internal Replacement is going on nw, is very urgent.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Teeeecash:
guy na so i fall for that old man incantation trick oh cry cry

Even though the money know plenty, atleast i for buy suya and cold malt drink with am.

Thunder fire all fraudster and scammers
Chai, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Abi na bank account manager calling on Sunday for account update requesting for card details. You go dey hear as dem dey press keyboard for background, as a guyman naso I go dey give them random figures.
This country issa jungle

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
id4sho:
grin

***** Gdmorning, is me EMMANUEL Eze ur 2016A ex-copa mate in AN State, am working with Shell Oil Company in Rivers State branch, cal me now 4 details b/cos internal Recruitment is going on now.

****** Gudmorning, It's me Michael Lawrence, ur Ex-Corper mate in Anambra State ,I'm working with Agip Oil and Gas Company in Rivers state Branch, if u wish to apply u can cal me 4 more information b/cos internal Replacement is going on nw, is very urgent.
Lol grin

This one na norms, am sure almost all of us here received this.

Same pattern, different service year

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2021
acumen90:
As in, for slot buying?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ACKayleb, leeking(m), evcabuja and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.