Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6324013 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

1. Few APL will be dispatched before 2nd week of December in FIRS.
2. EFCC is one of the best place to be, it depends on which agency you have at hand though, i have no idea on their APL.

Best wishes.
Pls, bro PHILIPIANLOBBOS. How can I apply or can u help me send my CV?
Pls help me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wolig: 4:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Good day pls can someone help me with NlA recruitment info pls and their link pls..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

@Philipian lobbos please, the issue of ippis delaying APL across FCSC, has it been resolved?

2. EFCC is one of the best place to be, it depends on which agency you have at hand though, i have no idea on their APL.

Best wishes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Please can board chairman of federal government agency have power to give job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Ujunwaa12:
Please can board chairman of federal government agency have power to give job?

Yes he can, expressly.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemxylee: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Please which agency/parastatal under FMIC is the best to work with as a Mass Communication graduate
Mtschewwww:

Federal Ministry of Information and Culture has no A-Class or B-Class agencies or parastatals under them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Someone should help me, it is not must I get Federal government job, any good paying job is acceptable. I have upper credit HND. Currently in Electrical engineering field but work not coming steady...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Best wishes.
Please any update on NSITF ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/1126428877370419/posts/4865085123504757/.......No waiver has been granted to FCSC for employment yet..... From what the chairman of the commission said...""He also made case for the approval of waiver for employment of more officer in to federal civil service""....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Exclusive: Job racketeering sets FCSC, MDAs on edge https://www.blueprint.ng/exclusive-job-racketeering-sets-fcsc-mdas-on-edge/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Any info about fcsc apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
dareh85:
Any info about fcsc apl
..... can't you read yourself and get the information yourself......Haba ....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pls who can give better explanation BTW Agency/Parastatal A & B

I no too understand

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good evening peeps...can anyone kindly comfirm the entry level bsc take home salary for the ICPC. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
RANGO23:
Exclusive: Job racketeering sets FCSC, MDAs on edge https://www.blueprint.ng/exclusive-job-racketeering-sets-fcsc-mdas-on-edge/
bros u never resume up till now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
yemxylee:
Good day house, can someone please help me with names of the A-Class agencies/parastatals under Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
What makes an Agency A-Class. Bro explain, I want to know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
NUPRC (DPR) UPDATE

Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission Outlines Strategy to Curb Bayelsa Oil Spill

The Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC), has outlined action plans to deal with the recent oil spill in Santa Barbara, Nembe, Bayelsa state.

It stated that when followed, the plan will help curb the leak at the Aiteo Eastern Exploration and Production Company (AEEPCO) facility, as investigations into the cause of the spill continues by the newly-created commission.

Chief Executive Officer of the NUPRC, Mr. Gbenga Komolafe, in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday, listed the action plans as a directive to Aiteo to activate emergency Environmental Management Plan (EMP).

In addition, it noted that the company will also carry out Post Impact Assessment (PIA) study of the spill; and a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) to determine cause of spill and to convey the extent of impact and quantity of crude spilled.

Komolafe said that these measures will be put in place as the commission continues to investigate and monitor the situation.

He stated that the commission received a report of the spill, which occurred at the Santa Barbara well via the statutory regulatory requirement of submission of form “A” by Aiteo, and immediately swung into action to investigate the incident in conjunction with other stakeholders.

He assured that the commission will ensure that all necessary steps are taken in line with global best practices, which will be deployed in the management of the situation.

He added that NUPRC will ensure that the spill had the least impact on the environment and the livelihood of the people of the community as remediation will be done as soon as possible.

Komolafe reiterated that the result of the investigation into the incident will be communicated to the public when concluded.

Aiteo Eastern Exploration and Production Company (AEEPCO), Operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation/Aiteo Joint Venture (JV), Oil Mining Lease (OML) 29, had on Friday, November 5, 2021, reported a hydrocarbon wellhead leak in its Santa Barbara, Southwest Field, in Nembe.

It stated that the well, which the company acquired in 2015, had been mostly dormant, having been securely isolated since then.

Last Saturday, it disclosed that it was working with both foreign and local experts to curtail the oil leakage which occurred in one of its Niger Delta assets earlier in the month.

Aiteo, in a statement signed by its Media Contact, Mr Matthew Ndiana, explained that aside urgent possible technical responses to contain the leak, it had sought the collaboration of Clean Nigeria Associates (CNA) which has since mobilised to site.

While pointing out that the company had deployed its internal resources to reinforce containment and recovery efforts, Aiteo said that “well killing” assessment site visit had been carried out to evaluate the assets and earmark the resources required to bring the effusion under control.

Copied!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=HeroHero post=107902285]
What makes an Agency A-Class. Salary and allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2021
dareh85:
Any info about fcsc apl
which one be fcsc APL. People they collect APL every day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Something may likely happen at NASRDA next month,contact your connect

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chariiks(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Bro please help if you have any connect.

peepydelano:
Something may likely happen at NASRDA next month,contact your connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2021
I believed all agencies pay allowances and salaries. Pls are there agency that pays only salary or only allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubarakssss: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Good day House. Please anyone with info on CBN and/or FCT-IRS recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
RANGO23:
https://www.facebook.com/1126428877370419/posts/4865085123504757/.......No waiver has been granted to FCSC for employment yet..... From what the chairman of the commission said...""He also made case for the approval of waiver for employment of more officer in to federal civil service""....

Sorry but your link is not working.
Are you saying the waiver was lifted or is the embargo on employment still in effect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Any news about NCC? I heard they will start calling people for Apl next week Monday ,is it true?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sinensis:
which one be fcsc APL. People they collect APL every day
I heard buhari have not approve fcsc recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pls what is the usefulness of Email in Employment this days.
My senator just called me that I should forward my email and full name to him and I don't want to ask him question.
Could that be for job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bconsortium:
My senator just called me that I should forward my email and full name to him and I don't want to ask him question.
Could that be for job?
Interview or collection of APL. Some organisations prefer mail to sms when communicating with an applicant.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
dareh85:
I heard buhari have not approve fcsc recruitment

I heard it was approved for health workers and paramilitary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mubarakssss:
Good day House. Please anyone with info on CBN and/or FCT-IRS recruitment?

Who have the answer of this question pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bconsortium

Is you C.V with him already

post=107923419:

Could that be for job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Loneranger59, Golisopod, Usangchris, avsadeeq0(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.