Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265515 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Paramilitary11:
Bro. I no too dey reason nairaland and nairalanders again. I go dey manage wetin dey my hand until God will is done.
it's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TabletMan: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2021
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency,
Federal Character Commission,
NASDRA,
National Univerties Commission(NUC),
Nigerian Shippers Council

Please if you're asked to pick, which one will come before the other?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2021
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wolig: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Federal Character Commission,.. lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TabletMan: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Moniter0:

NASDRA, so help me if you can grin
What of others and what do you know about NASDRA(salary structure)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Moniter0:

NASDRA, so help me if you can grin
I don't understand, since when did narsda become better than NDIC and even shippers council

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Please who has the contact or knows anyway I can get in contact with Nigeria high commissioner to the UK Sarafa Tunji Isola
I will really appreciate, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2021
NDIC
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2021
NDIC
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Wolig:
Federal Character Commission,.. lipsrsealed undecided cry

Bro pls what is going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

Pls...is anything going on at NUC?

Thanks you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Paramilitary11:
100% correct. I got the info yesterday. NCC, NPA AND THE NEW PPPRA. They shared the slots already and some have submitted their candidates. Again, na siddon look we dey. May God sha help us
chai.... siddon look indeed.. very sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

I thought NDIC and Nigerian Shippers council paid better?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2021
I know about ndic coz their pay is dope. But NAMA too paid well coz i know someone working with them. So its NDIC or NAMA
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

It depends on your discipline/ course
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
CBNwords:

Hmm... My dream agency but no connection... What is life self without connect...

I'm just tired... Year in year out, story remains the same. No wonder giving up an option for an optionless one
This passage is for you brother and a lot of us here.
John 5: 1 - 15

The lame man had nobody to put him into the pool when it was stirred. He waited there for 38years. His story changed when he encountered Jesus. It was an instant miracle and he didn’t have to pass through the process of getting into the pool again.

Have faith in God because he is the highest connection. He will definitely show up for you. It might seem it’s taking long but it will surely come to pass.

I pray today that as many as are looking for a job, the God of favour, the Supreme connector, the victorious in battle will connect you to the right persons and the best job, in the name of Jesus.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

Is anything going on at NUC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TabletMan: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moniter0:
okay help me if you can grin
I don't have connect just asking on behalf of someone.

Ibrahim94:

Pls...is anything going on at NUC?

Thanks you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Skengman:

The lame man had nobody to put him into the pool when it was stirred. He waited there for 38years. His story changed when he encountered Jesus. It was an instant miracle and he didn’t have to pass through the process of getting into the pool again.

Have faith in God because he is the highest connection. He will definitely show up for you. It might seem it’s taking long but it will surely come to pass.

I pray today that as many as are looking for a job, the God of favour, the Supreme connector, the victorious in battle will connect you to the right persons and the best job, in the name of Jesus.
A super super AMEN to this prayer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

Please help me with Federal Character Commission.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls my plp on nairaland, is institute for peace and conflict resolution under ministry of foreign affairs a good place to work and pls what is there salary pls
pls the bosses in the house pls help me with any answer to tbis question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Skengman:

Ameen oo. Thanks brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Paramilitary11:
100% correct. I got the info yesterday. NCC, NPA AND THE NEW PPPRA. They shared the slots already and some have submitted their candidates. Again, na siddon look we dey. May God sha help us
Welldone bro, any idea of the expected date of release

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Skengman:

Amen ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TabletMan: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
geodemainguy:

Please help me with Federal Character Commission.
I am connectless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JONSYN7154: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:

Amen ooo.
oyi, abole? Adoka Bea?

Agbehi ba?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
JONSYN7154:
oyi, abole? Adoka Bea?

Agbehi ba?

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Too many drama
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

NDIC all the way...thank God later
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
TabletMan:
NDIC,
Min Of Justice,
NASDRA,

My brother Nigerian Shippers'council make sense ooo. They even conduct interview 2day 4 some people.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boborneyor(m), PrinceFola(m), MessiisGoat, usydre(m), Freka(m), Hassan52(m), Navar(m), Drokhinig and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.