Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295114 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please quick one, experienced people in the thread how do I go about graduate attachment program do people do it please anyone with info should help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good day guys please what is the salary package for galaxy backbone and is it better than nitda.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Good morning

EFCC last intake just wrote their confirmation examination yesterday and promotion examination is due for February. The last recruitment exercise is cancelled, a new recruitment is expected by Dec - Jan or after their promotion exercise in February..

For my NCDMB people...there is a lot of pressure from the Red Chamber (Senate) to continue the exercise, so be hopeful by January all things goes well.. Their budget is expected to hit the senate in January.

NCC is collating CV , though your CV MIGHT be rejected at the gate, you have to be connected to get it submitted or even make the list..

HYPADEC is still issuing letter but not massive issuance

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority want to advertise for few vacancy in December or January

BOI will commence recruitment for another batch early next year, some are still undergoing induction

Development Bank of Nigeria is also planning to take in more staff as they are about to expand operations to other State of the Federation.

Preparation on ground by NERC to also recruit next year..

Have a nice day.. wink
sir.... will EFCC APL fly by DEC-JAN or candidate go through recruitment process (exams/interviews)?
Pls what the salary package and upfront at EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Malikey:
Good day guys please what is the salary package for galaxy backbone and is it better than nitda.

Both are good.

I have someone that got NITDA early this year. It's a good place to work with lots of allowances and trainings.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wait o, is it not good to move to Abu like this. Staying down south hoping for these jobs will work so?

Does State federal character commission we has say at all?

HND BEng Civil Engineering

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Malikey:

Please is anything going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello guys, this is my first time posting on this thread

Please Guys I need an honest opinion between NPA and NCC.

And why?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
DarthVader2022:

And why?

They are both good to be honest... But I will pick NPA as I have my reasons

They both come with excellent salary and allowances almost similar sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Both are good.

I have someone that got NITDA early this year. It's a good place to work with lots of allowances and trainings.
please do you know the payment package of the nitda
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
DarthVader2022:

And why?
NCC... Reasons: enough Local and international trainings (some Engrs are currently in Netherlands/Australia for IoT and innovation expo), good pay, no much stress, plenty respect if you like to flaunt grin .
How did you get these options? Are you Boss Mustapha's son?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
What about INEC please, any news?
TammyAnybody:

Nothing....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Please quick one, experienced people in the thread how do I go about graduate attachment program do people do it please anyone with info should help
Yeah. People are doing it.. I'm also doing it. we started it earler this month. the program is just for 3 months.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dalsa:

Have they started giving out Apls
starting soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aliyumichika:

Yeah. People are doing it.. I'm also doing it. we started it earler this month. the program is just for 3 months.
wow please can we connect can I send you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pls is anything going to happen or happening at Institute of peace and conflict resolution, under ministry of foreign affairs nd how is d pay pls help me with it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emem86: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
NEXIM ongoing

OGFZA about to commence...

Tammy anybody, Please what's the update on NEXIM? Have they finally conclude the recruitment. Will appreciate your response..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emem86: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please what's the update on NEXIM BANK. Have they finally concluded the recruitment.

TammyAnybody

NEXIM ongoing

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Emem86:
Please what's the update on NEXIM BANK. Have they finally concluded the recruitment.

TammyAnybody

NEXIM ongoing

NEXIM concluded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Go to your state DSS office and submit your credentials and CV now. Please

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2021
dozzim:

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2021
P.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2021
dozzim:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
dozzim:

You mean state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Yes
[quote kissauthor=Kaeboy post=108052225]

You mean state of origin?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2021
dozzim:
are dey acceptin in port hacourt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2021
dozzim:
This is for SSCE only
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abduloojava:

This is for SSCE only
have you confirm it please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aliyumichika:

please check your mail. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
@ TammyAnybody, please any news about NBTE or NABDA, please when are they going to give out APL.

Thank you.

TammyAnybody:

NEXIM concluded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please is it too late to lobby slot at the new PPPRA and OGFA? Cc:TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good afternoon @TammyAnybody, please do you have any information about CAC APL thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwaseundami, AliEsq(m), Confirmer(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.