Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264619 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Bros as a surveyor, you shouldn't be talking about job in abuja if you are really good in land surveying as you claim.
Connect with your fellow surveyor and follow them to site for daily cashout little little.
If u don't hav surveyor that are always working, connect to building engineers beg them to introduce you to surveyors u can work with
. Start working and following them to site as a boy or assistant. ....manage the little pay u will be getting for your daily upkeep.
In no distance time, you will be carrying your own deals and contract too.
Leave the name am a qty surv. and focus on the hustle!
Don't seat at home and wait for what is not available...that if your story is true oo.

Good luck!

VGJBEJ:
Am really suffering and am about falling into depression, I really need a job, am based in Abuja, I lost my job and it's really difficult for even to eat is a problem.

Am just laying on my bed and just tired of life, just thinking of something bad, God please help.

Am a graduate of Quantity surveying and am really good in my job but I just don't know what's happening in my life.

please I really need a job, somebody should help me and save a soul.

as am writing this , have not even eaten this evening it has gotten this bad .

please help me

my contact is

Thank you and God bless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Hello family. I just finished camping and I got redeployed to Lagos state. Is there any way to get myself a PPA from any federal or state ministry job in Lagos? I studied Electronics and computer engineering btw . many thanks. Please I will wholeheartedly appreciate if anyone could help me with a link so I do not waste this 1yr opportunity to grow.

It depends on where u r staying Lagos. Which area r u staying in Lagos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2021
hartson:
To get the attention of these guys there is a text format I normally use and works.I got to know few FCC via that format.
But make sure you know their correct phone numbers and full name.

Please share
Jacksonebrophiyor@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalkerMichael(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2021
kyinusa:

It depends on where u r staying Lagos. Which area r u staying in Lagos

I'm very flexible and mobile brother. I'm based in ikorodu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2021
hartson:
To get the attention of these guys there is a text format I normally use and works.I got to know few FCC via that format.
PLS share the format with us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
PLS who can share idea on how to get job with National Hajj commission of Nigeria....! I want to work there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LEEMAH50(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,pls i need a reply regarding this matter, someone is trting to sell imgration slot to me, so i want to ask if there is anything going on there or the person is just trying to scam me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
hartson:
Check your mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kadreeG7(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
LEEMAH50:
Good afternoon everyone,pls i need a reply regarding this matter, someone is trting to sell imgration slot to me, so i want to ask if there is anything going on there or the person is just trying to scam me
Something is still going on but make sure d guy no scam you sha

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henry692: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hi guys,am new here....

Am happy to see such platform exists..

I Ave been jobless for some years now...rejection mail Ave been greeting my mail inbox for yrs now with no single offer..

If someone can help me out with any federal job connect,,I will be so grateful ..

May God bless our hustle..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yes there is something going on there. Replacement i think.
LEEMAH50:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
LEEMAH50:
pls if the person has anoda slot to sell, let me know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ugoc3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
I have a contact who's giving me a slot at icpc
Pls is their any such vacancy there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
LEEMAH50:

Hello Sis, please I sent you a mail. I want to ask something from you, please kindly respond.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=LEEMAH50 post=108552081]Good afternoon everyone,pls i need a reply regarding this matter, someone is trting to sell imgration slot to me, so i want to ask if there is anything going on there or the person is just trying to scam me

Heard Nis supplementary list is not out yet....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
WalkerMichael:

I'm very flexible and mobile brother. I'm based in ikorodu

If u don’t mind NSC I wil try but I can’t guarantee u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobeval: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please guys who has any info about correctional service replacement �.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalkerMichael(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
kyinusa:

If u don’t mind NSC I wil try but I can’t guarantee u

A trial should not harm sire. What do I need to do bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
jackfj:

Please share
. Ok,Am very occupied now.I will do that by tomorrow this hr.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oladapo3971:

Check your mail boss
Ok,Am very occupied now.I will do that by tomorrow this hr.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kunleop: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
hartson:
Ok,Am very occupied now.I will do that by tomorrow this hr.

Pls share with me to..

Kunlex4real68@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
jackfj:

Please share
pls share sundayfriday66@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ugoc3:
I have a contact who's giving me a slot at icpc
Pls is their any such vacancy there?
about going to training, they did screening and documentation last month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ugoc3(m): 3:43am On Dec 17, 2021
leveljames:
about going to training, they did screening and documentation last month
Ok

So training will likely be next yr ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adabecke: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Icpc Training is on going right now at civil defense head quarters after lugbe in abj, 6weeks training that will end after Christmas.
Ok

So training will likely be next yr ?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Oppy2020:

Heard its a very good place to work. Do you have any idea about their salary?
I served there...! Their package is good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Good morning, please I want someone to help me with information on this, a friend just joined one of the paramilitary (NIS) agencies with Accounting degree certificate (Level 08), he is a chartered accountant (ICAN), he qualifed before joining the service. I read it that he is supposed to start from level 9 or 10 base on public service rule.

The question now is, what are the steps to take or things to do to make that happen?

Please your advice is needed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2021
jimfarayola:
Good morning, please I want someone to help me with information on this, a friend just joined one of the paramilitary (NIS) agencies with Accounting degree certificate (Level 08), he is a chartered accountant (ICAN), he qualifed before joining the service. I read it that he is supposed to start from level 9 or 10 base on public service rule.

The question now is, what are the steps to take or things to do to make that happen?

Please your advice is needed

Apply for grade level upgrade and include his documents to the application. They will go through it and get back to him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Pls I need a federal government job that pays nothing less than 100k for a start.

I wouldn't mind d agency. I studied engineering.

Budget; 1milion. (pls dont come and start preaching to me how lil d money is. If it's ain't within ur price, pls move)

Payment is strictly once I get my APL. before we start, I will screenshot and show u my account balance to show you the money is there and am not in for any games. Scammers do run far away. Trust me, am smarter than u.. u can't get me.

Only those with genuine slot can dm me. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tonyeverready(m), pappydeewhy, JERRY1925(m), asiwaju60, Ziggyzigzag, Julius223pounds(m), Oshin56(m), Newcastle2023(m), PlsStayAlive, jaybest90(m), Prince806(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.