Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264067 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
WalkerMichael:

I'm very flexible and mobile brother. I'm based in ikorodu

Let start from LGA, ensure that ur LGA is Apapa nd from there we will start. I discussed with d person I av in NSC about letter of request that I av some1 that want to serve there nd he said that he can only assist me letter of request if only I knw d person very well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
kyinusa:

I don’t know anything abt slot but if there is recruitment going on I will update d house. But to served in NSC as a corper is very easy even without knowing anybody there.
ok no problem..thank u for the feedback..I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Codebite: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is it good or bad idea to accept a job offer into the public service with my o level result while still studying to get my b.sc? As anyone succeeded in converting after obtaining their B.Sc degree.

If yes, how long did it take you?
I'll be done with my studies next year November, should I accept this job offer and apply for an upgrade once my B.Sc comes out? Or is it impossible to upgrade?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oladapo3971:

Check your mail boss
Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
jackfj:

Please share
Jacksonebrophiyor@gmail.com
Check your inbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
others should check theirs as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
hartson:
What are they checking pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
Check your inbox

Thanks brother!
Really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
Check your inbox

Pls share likewise.., jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
I didn't see anything in my mail oh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
Check your mail
Received boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Oladapo3971:

Received boss
share with me boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Hey good day I heard firs has stated given Apl . How true is it pls cos my connect gave me a call.
AdewumiManuel:
Firs did board meeting this week and they also rounded up all matters related to promotion today,firs staff promotion list was released for all cadres today in Headquarter and all Firs Msto's across the federation.
And the promotion matter has been the one delaying the distribution of Apl,those Apls has been ready and printed for long.
Any moment from now,anything can happen because nothing is delaying them anymore but even if the Apl is distributed I doubt if chairman will want the newly recruit to resume this December,he will want to start paying the salary of the newly recruit by January.
GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Codebite:
Is it good or bad idea to accept a job offer into the public service with my o level result while still studying to get my b.sc? As anyone succeeded in converting after obtaining their B.Sc degree.

If yes, how long did it take you?
I'll be done with my studies next year November, should I accept this job offer and apply for an upgrade once my B.Sc comes out? Or is it impossible to upgrade?
Upgrade or no upgrade, u should take the job first. U may not have the opportunity again. When u graduate and good opportunity comes again, u can resign from this o'level job and then accept the new offer. My own opinion

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Please someone should help me with a good FG, State or private sector Job
chimezie504@gmail.com
Course: Accountancy
Current location is Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Thanks alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Oladapo3971:

Check your mail boss
Plz kindly share wit me also boss @papat4barca@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Amajee:
Hey good day I heard firs has stated given Apl . How true is it pls cos my connect gave me a call.
Ur connect told u they have started distributing Apl? Pls when did de distribution start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
Check your mail
Plz i need your reply for a friend of mine that find it difficult to pick the one that he wanted. His uncle that is working at the NASS asked him to pick one in between NDLEA, CUSTOM and IMMIGRATION. Plz awz which one he should go for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2021
thaiwwo:
Plz i need your reply for a friend of mine that find it difficult to pick the one that he wanted. His uncle that is working at the NASS asked him to pick one in between NDLEA, CUSTOM and IMMIGRATION. Plz awz which one he should go for?
Obvious choice is customs naw, I don't understand why u have to ask

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henry692: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:

Gud morning,
Please share with me whatever thing it is..
Olaoyenikan1@gmail.com
Thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2021
thaiwwo:
cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babs017: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2021
hartson:
Check your mail
PLS share the format
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Oladapo3971:

Sent
thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Fmc jabi already sharing apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2021
thaiwwo:
He should go for NDLEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Pls who knows anything about NCFR and there pay pls is urgent thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2021
customs, it pays best among all 3.

thaiwwo:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2021
thaiwwo:

You can't compare Customs with any Immigration , NDLEA or others.. Customs is hot cake... You can send me mail here . I will give u the salary and allowances... I pray it work out for ur frd

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Patrickflames, Jalo60(m), aliuzalkay(m), Ayinla1440(m), Ceasarceasar, mrprince01(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.