Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6311007 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oppy2020:

When precisely please? Coz the last one was done in January.

Sorry, Don't know the exact date
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good evening
Please is GL 8 still the entry level for a bsc graduate in ministry of health?
If yes, What step please?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
arma19:

Pls NIA or Customs, which one is better?
Who d give una dis kind slot to choose from wen i dey here since i finished nysc no offer. Abegi link me with d one wen u no go like ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
As the National Assembly have passed the 2022 budget, I hope APL will start flying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=ObiaboAdoka post=108703182]
Who d give una dis kind slot to choose from wen i dey here since i finished nysc no offer. Abegi link me with d one wen u no go like ooo.

NIA is better bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:

Congratulations!
For u have learnt how to write in English. As u have learnt, tell us what u have been saying in ur dialect all these while.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
HeroHero:

Congratulations!
For u have learnt how to write in English. As u have learnt, tell us what u have been saying in ur dialect all these while.
I just d learn English for Nland ooo. Bro, we r all hustling to make d future bright for our kids. Just chatting him, if he has any connect dat can he can link me with. God will never disappoint his Children.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:

I just d learn English for Nland ooo. Bro, we r all hustling to make d future bright for our kids. Just chatting him, if he has any connect dat can he can link me with. God will never disappoint his Children.
Amen!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who have idea how much World Health Organisation pay level new intake. Anyone should gimme information please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
sunnx:
Who have idea how much World Health Organisation pay level new intake. Anyone should gimme information please

They pay 12m per annum. In short, they always specify the pay during job publication

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Blinkingbae:
please send me the format too charliehall219@gmail.com
Check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
acumen90:
Send it to me as well, please.
chijioke.jokeke@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Pls check

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2021
leveljames:
how much
people still dey c job for free. Just push your luck no every thing na money after all....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 4:30am On Dec 22, 2021
sunnx:
it is more than 350k for a degree holder.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2021
HeroHero:
As the National Assembly have passed the 2022 budget, I hope APL will start flying
so they dun approve the audio budget?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2021
HeroHero:
Budget for 2021 Fiscal year has been extended till March next year. Will 2022 approprietion bill be signed and implemented, when 2021 budget is still running ? I am just asking ooo because I don't understand these forward and backward policies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Any information from Nigeria social insurance trust fund (NSITF)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2021
hartson:
Check your mail
Sir , please send to my mail too .
vananeyor@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Success1930 post=108703805][/quote]

Thank you Bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
hartson:
Pls check
You haven't send to me also bro
Papat4barca@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
hartson:
Check
i didn't see it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2021
Please any update on NOUN replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=HeroHero post=108703601]As the National Assembly have passed the 2022 budget, I hope APL will start flying

Good day NL

Head of the civil service of the federation gave out few apl, a closed person of mine is a beneficiary smiley. Good luck to everyone of us who are still waiting and hoping upon God for one MDA or the other.
We will all testify too very soon.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=108717469][/quote]
How about Nsitf appointment letter I have been asking questions here without a response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning everyone here am here to plead for help am a graduate of University of Ilorin where I studied Economics education and graduated with second Class honours but since 2012 that I graduated no tangible job have shown up and presently am down with tears rolling down from my chic as nothing is moving again I plead to that Good Samaritan women or men who will assist me with any job or connection and am also available for job buying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
National Agency for the control of Aids (NACA) will recruit in January..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:
What of nigeria social insurance trust fund?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fumlyn(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Compliments of the season to everyone. Please does NSC pay any upfront yearly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Afternoon boss, please what's the updates of FERMA APL?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (2263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shukrah97, FolaLee, Yahaya79, Gensanusi(m), abolaji544, spido(m), Itzlinda(f), scuba3(m), AdorableJosh(m), Shinzokiyotake(m), Aminu378 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.